Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) (43802 Views)

Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman / Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by dre11(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A 48-year old woman, Mrs Onyekachi Chukwu on Wednesday dumped in a prison custody after she went to the police to stand as surety for her husband, Francis Chukwu who have abandoned her and their six children and fled.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that Mrs Onyekachi trouble started after her husband, Francis Chukwu was arrested for committing a criminal offence and was detained by the police at Area M Police Command, Idimu.

Enugu State-born Francis allegedly obtained some money from Raphael Chimaobi Ndunagu under the false pretence and escaped.

The matter was reported to the police who trailed and eventually arrested and detained him at the station. Onyekachi, the wife went to the police and asked the police to release him to her and she stood as surety. She promised to bring her any time the police asked him to do so.

However, when Francis was released, he abandoned his wife and their six children and fled and asked the wife to sort herself in the station.

When the police requested Onyekachi to produce Francis, she told them that he ran away after she was released from the station.

She said she had made every efforts to bring him back and that he has even abandoned her and the children.

When the police could not bear the excuses any longer, she was arrested and charged to court.
At the Isolo Magistrate’s court where she was arraigned, she pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, Mrs J.O Adedayo granted her bail in the sum of N200,000 with one surety.

She was remanded in prison custody pending when she will perfect her bail condition.
The matter was adjourned till 9 February 2016.

When our correspondent accosted and asked her about her husband, she replied that he has abandoned her to her fate and refused to show up.

http://pmexpressng.com/husband-dumps-wife-prison-stood-surety/

1 Share

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Overtake don overtake overtake. Anybody up this thread must have shunted. grin >sad undecided

5 Likes

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Sunnymatey(m): 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Some men are not just qualified to be call men, they are she-male. Its unfortunate the woman is suffering for someone else sin.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by andyxyler(m): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Cruel

7 Likes

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by cococandy(f): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
What a wicked fellow!

9 Likes

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by cococandy(f): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Some men are not just qualified to be call men. They are shemen Its unfortunate the women is suffering for someone else sin.

What does that mean?

1 Like

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by VampireeM(f): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
This tale is kind of hilarious... I really feel sorry for the lady. The husband is a He-goat and a criminal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by thorpido(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
If wife no fit stand as surety for the husband,who else she go do am for?

The husband is just a criminal.....in and out.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by afanide: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Wierd
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Idydarling(f): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
some men need hot coal on their anus, karma will surely work for that innocent woman whose only crime was love.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by misspicy(f): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Heartless man,I feel for the woman.
Funny enough,she will still take him back after the whole trouble dies down.
Woman don suffer for this world.

Pele,Ruth abokoku grin
I see you lalasticlala cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by veekid(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Name checked

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by worlexy(m): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
The man is an irresponsible Igbo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by livingstoneony(m): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
sad
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Youngetskilz23(m): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
cool cool shocked
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by thoollz: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
Na wa o. That thing is a coward. Karma will definitely get him, no matter where he runs to

1 Like

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
Eey
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by baski92(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
Some men na bastard !!!!!
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by buffalowings: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Let me go and think about what to say to that useless fellow
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by transient123(m): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sad though! For better for worse my foot.
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by dahunsy(f): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Coughs*** clears throat#....oh okay
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Drazeen(m): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lol
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by transient123(m): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sad though! For better for worse/worst my foot.
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Vidamia(m): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
nah lost sheep of jew...The chest beater fit do this kind of thing

1 Like

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by wayne4loan: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin IPOB YOOT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Lezzjnr: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Only in circumstances like this, do I advice for ladies to insist on court/statutory marriage.
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by transient123(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
Very sad though! For better for worse/worst my foot.
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Young03(m): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
doctoradekokolo:
Overtake don overtake overtake. Anybody up this thread must have shunted. grin >sad undecided

speed fm
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by enigma2007(m): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Bastard! He didnt even consider his children angry angry

1 Like

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by ddaammyy(f): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Such love angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys / Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.