Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines (1631 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by SeunWedsLinda(m): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Yes. It's been over 2 months I got to know her. We started as friends but it's like we'll end up being dates. I'll be meeting her this night on a date but being a shy guy, I don't know how I'll kick start my wooing and some things that will sound "so sweet" to her. Please guys help me out.

Lalasticlala
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by midehi2(f): 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
just be yourself, dont straff her o....let things flow naturally....dont be faster than your fingers

*but wait o, is she the linda you want to wed? *your moniker*
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by SeunWedsLinda(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
midehi2:
just be yourself, dont straff her o....let things flow naturally....dont be faster than your finger
thank goodness a lady just reported to my thread. Please what are the things that you'd love to hear from a guy if he were to woo you?
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by SeunWedsLinda(m): 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
MrsPhyno?
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
It's not even about what u say lol. It's about how u say it. I mean, u can say "you're really pretty" in this lame, insecure, sycophantish and childish way. And the lady will feel disgusted or just not care at all.

However with the right kind of body language, the way ur looking at her, the tone of voice u choose (maybe you're whispering or something), etc; that same "you're pretty" can be a dizzying compliment

It's all in the delivery grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by Ab025(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
midehi2:
just be yourself, dont straff her o....let things flow naturally....dont be faster than your fingers

*but wait o, is she the linda you want to wed? *your moniker*

And so what if he straffs her, abi are they kids??
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by midehi2(f): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
thank goodness a lady just reported to my thread. Please what are the things that you'd love to hear from a guy if he were to woo you?
naturality....be happy, dont say any lie, pay attention to every little things she has to say, be generous grin
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by midehi2(f): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ab025:

And so what if he straffs her, abi are they kids??
not everybody is like you tongue
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
What's so special about women thay you came here like you preparing for war or an exam.

Wtf?

Tell the woman how you feel directly if she's in fine.. Otherwise have a one night stand and she xan buzz off.

Leave trash 4 lawma
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by SeunWedsLinda(m): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
MrsPhyno:
It's not even about what u say lol. It's about how u say it. I mean, u can say "you're really pretty" in this lame, insecure, sycophantish and childish way. And the lady will feel disgusted or just not care at all.

However with the right kind of body language, the way ur looking at her, the tone of voice u choose (maybe you're whispering or something), etc; that same "you're pretty" can be a dizzying compliment

now this makes a whole Lotta sense. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by SeunWedsLinda(m): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
midehi2:

naturality....be happy, dont say any lie, pay attention to every little things she has to say, be generous grin

wow. Thanks midehi
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by SeunWedsLinda(m): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Strahovski:
What's so special about women thay you came here like you preparing for war or an exam.

Wtf?

Tell the woman how you feel directly if she's in fine.. Otherwise have a one night stand and she xan buzz off.

Leave trash 4 lawma
I created this thread yes... But that doesn't mean I'm a novice. I'm so into this girl dude
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by vault(m): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
best of God
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by midehi2(f): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
wow. Thanks midehi
you welcome
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by Ab025(m): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
midehi2:

not everybody is like you tongue

You don't know me so you shouldn't judge me and you shouldn't also tell people on how to live their sexual life.

Yes, u may doubt it but there are couples who had sex on their first date, got married and lived happily ever, but it doesn't mean first dates should go on a sexy spree..... The problem is, people always confuse sex and luv, thereby making sex highly overrated.

@poster.....just be natural
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by delectablegyal(f): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
The op is a pvssy nigger.
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by SeunWedsLinda(m): 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
delectablegyal:
The op is a pvssy nigger.
you can as well fuckkk off my thread. You huge bellend
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by teepsee(f): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
if u ask me that, I would say, first let high up that will make us tipsy, then onto the next one which will be, what is ur favourite style, do u lyk anna, mostly don't forget to ask me if I do guys, very important
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by dafiidi(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
Be urself man...No need to be xtra witty...mke sure u catch her eyes wit urs...let it linger for a bit..but u go run am wit sense..else she go tink sey u dey wierd.. smiley

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by tpiah2: 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
my motto is "Who's it not gonna be tonight?".
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
MrsPhyno:

op, listen to this person very well.

it's surprisingly all in the delivery.

a style i recommend for you is brash and nonchalant. that's a popular one. grin

take the comment . . . you're pretty. that's too mainstream. you can totally get away with something like "you're okay. not too fine, not too ugly." cool

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Uh...

be yourself...make her laugh! Even if it means being silly in the process...grin

A good joke stays in our heart till eternity...Along With the person that Told it! wink
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by lanicky(f): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Be yourself that's the most important thing.

Well if you still need some help, I'll advice you to use these pick up lines..

Look straight into her eyes..oops! You're the shy type. You need to try though, for at least 5 seconds.
Then say: "Wow! Your eyes are really cute.” Then pause for a little while and follow up with, “Oh, wait. I think the right one is a bit cuter than the left one.” tonguegrin
Oh boy! Your babe go begin. Melt inside..ah swear. grin

After the first step, you can now proceed to the next step: tongue
Make a comment about her dress.
Something like: “I love that dress on you.” *try to wink*wink And follow up with, “You must have had a lot of practice on Cinderella as a child.” grin

Oh boy! You don gain grand be thatcheesy

Don't worry, inspirations would come afterwards. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by herald9: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
As a shy guy, you shouldn't have started off with a night date. Could've chosen an interesting open space where the environment would do much of the talking as you guys be strolling hand in hand... And all you have to do is contribute, before you know you'll get Lotta things to talk about.

As we stroll, I usually make sure our bodies are in contact as possible. After showing her around, we find one quiet place to chill, listen to some romantic music while the lyrics scroll through the screen (All thanks to MusiXmatch). Before you know, we start cuddling... At the end, I part with her lips grin
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by Boyfriend1: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Just tell her that you ve already seen mrs phyno and yet you chose her.
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 13, 2016
herald9:
As a shy guy, you shouldn't have started off with a night date. Could've chosen an interesting open space where the environment would do much of the talking as you guys be strolling hand in hand... And all you have to do is contribute, before you know you'll get Lotta things to talk about.

As we stroll, I usually make sure our bodies are in contact as possible. After showing her around, we find one quiet place to chill, listen to some romantic music while the lyrics scroll through the screen (All thanks to MusiXmatch). Before you know, we start cuddling... At the end, I part with her lips grin

hahaha. badt guy.

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:58am On Jan 13, 2016
Guy why are u stressing urself

Gals can easly study guys
Don't b surprise she knws hw. U feel

I kwn u u go still fuvk up

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 13, 2016
men will spend a whole life time trying to understand these fickle creatures angry
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by firstking01(m): 7:21am On Jan 13, 2016
In this 21st century guys are still asking for pick up lines to woo a ladyundecided...mehnn, owk, ma dey observe here sha
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 01, 2016
Boyfriend1:
Just tell her that you ve already seen mrs phyno and yet you chose her.
Ahh I know this is late but. That's such a kind thing to say haha
Thank youuuuu kiss
Re: I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines by cruzita(f): 6:49am On Feb 01, 2016
go dia and be natural

(1) (Reply)

Itz D Luk Alike Season Ooo Help Me Judge.. / Romancelanders Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand. / Confessions of a Nigerian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.