Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,774 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much (27565 Views)

Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by oppyworld: 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
We are praying for u, do marry oh!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
Cow-breasted old cargo. Are u afraid of being dumped at old age?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by gotousa2013: 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
her lesbian friends. smh

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by UmecheMoses(m): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
awon olosho
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
francescainnoce:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww
Jealous?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by hyperflex(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
exlinkleads:
Controversial actress Cossy believes talking to much about her intentions on marrying her fiance may make him change his mind. Last week Nollywood actress Cossy Orjiakor astonishingly revealed that she will be walking down the aisle this year. Cossy has further spoken about her mystery fiancé and her wedding in an interview with Encomium Weekly.

“Yes, it is true that I have found love. And I am getting married this year” the actress told the soft sell magazine. Cossy Orjiakor is however not keen on disclosing who her husband-to-be is. “He is of my complexion, and he is my number one fan. He has seen everything about me and he likes me.

“I don’t want to say much before he changes his mind. I don’t want to reveal any more detail until our invite is ready.” According to reports Cossy’s fiancé is not a Nigerian - More pics at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/actress-cossy-orjiakor-my-fiance-may.html

MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove seun Obinoscopy mynd44 ijebabe airforce1 fynestboi

Some good girls go just dey vex say see this ashawo getting married lmfao.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Drchristian:
person wey marry Igbo girls dey try
You mean weed girls or Igbo as a tribe?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by missylizzy(f): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
I have no doubts that the so-called fiance is a facebook or anyone of these social media sites or probably imaginary fiance. This lady is just a messed up attention seeker.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
LMAO! I wonder why this is so funny to me?

Anyway I wish her well. May her dreams come true. smiley
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by handsam(m): 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin Cossy be like. . Every nude was a hit back to back from bra to braless to bare bo*bs. .yet internet no break. .iyalaya anybody. .full naked ti take over nude o jayan mo!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .kim kardashian be like; Egbon Cossy if u want it u can have it!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by francescainnoce(f): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kingscee:
Jealous?
If I take that word personal, my response will be chaotic.... So I will just let it pass.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by Omotall(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ok,d guy no go unilag carry fresh babe marry,dis one wey don play international match finish,nonsense people cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by klasys(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
I dont think there is need to publicize this
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by Deckynyansha(f): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Evidence1000:
Who cares ?
NFCS does jorrr....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
please, don't call this bïtch an actress. that's a huge disrespect to the likes of Meryl Streep, Ingrid Bergmanan, and the great Thespians that have mounted the globe theater.

This one is an olosho Ashewo.. Vanessa Blue too would claim to be an actress if asked .. grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by udemzyudex(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
Contract marriage..... Smh
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kingscee:
You mean weed girls or Igbo as a tribe?
bush girls i mean o
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by seangy4konji: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
Omo aye.

Now one Mugun don jam one chance.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by columbus007(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
The lady by the right hand side tho grin,shes bo..obs friendly
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by kobonaire(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
The dude has probably not googled her yet ....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
francescainnoce:

If I take that word personal, my response will be chaotic.... So I will just let it pass.
When is your own wedding coming?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by yommys01(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
missylizzy:
I have no doubts that the so-called fiance is a facebook or anyone of these social media sites or probably imaginary fiance. This lady is just a messed up attention seeker.
February 20, I will be married, I met her on facebook.

I was close to marry the one before her ( she died) and I met her on facebook as well. Love exists on social media. I am living witness.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Drchristian:
person wey marry igbo girls dey try

pls wat has tribe got to do with this? undecided
so as u mature reach u still dey think like pikin
wen i saw this comment i was hopin to see a pic of a teenager or a gal in her early 20's
i was disappointment to see mama.

i dont want to bad mouth u... but leme say upgrade ur brain we in are 2016 cool

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by NobleAngell(f): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Cossy Cossy. Happy married life in advance and best of luck to your husband to be.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by philGeo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Drchristian:
person wey marry igbo girls dey try
Get ready for the action. I mean comment from my east brothers.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by EdDave(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
Show me ur friends n I ll tell u who u r. See the kind of friends she snapped with. Local chicks.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by oluwasegun007(m): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
His he threatening you......well, wetin he suppose do....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lmfao I guess this will be her excuse next year when people start wondering why she didn't get married grin
Auntie cossy, you ain't fooling no one
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by Elomus: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
graceyg95:
lol
hahahaha grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by Elomus: 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
evegran:
LMAO! I wonder why this is so funny to me?

Anyway I wish her well. May her dreams come true. smiley
nice ass kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin / Mr 2Kay Has A Message For Davido & Wizkid / Banky W Still Buys Flowers For Adesua Etomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.