Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,824 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much (27566 Views)

Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by segun5A(m): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
I know say I must see big boobs...if I open dis thread.

Smh
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
You better cover dem tittays before he changes his mind too
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
So talking abt something as wonderful as marriage will make d guy change his mind. I dnt blame d guy dou, guess he's ashamed to be d 1 dats eating d food dats been open all dis yle.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
She's already preparing us for the impending divorce. Which normal man would marry this one? I'm sure she lied to the oyibo that she's a very big star in Africa same way that light-skinned Nollywood wakabout lied to that Colombian woman.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by ipreach: 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
the media should allow her to settle first
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by allthingsgood: 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
This woman is a dreamer. Stop dreaming cossy...u shall die single.

When u were opening breast u didnt knw. Spoiling your rep as a dignified woman. Its time to reap what u have sown...so marry ur big boobs! grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by mudiana(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
cossy the engagement is off.I can't stand all this divulging secret anymore. actually, ur boobs almost choked me the last time.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by simdam500(m): 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lyk one of my guy said and i quote
neutrotoba: All these ones are just sluts that happen to have a bf
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by abbeyty(m): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
Still waiting for marriage while her mates don dey look after their grandkids.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by raf2angel: 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
I pray her marriage last. Because I don't see her responsible enough to handle marriage
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by chocolateniara(f): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Did u see how the gal behind is looking at those boobs. Like omo this babe they try carry all this load oo. shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by BlessAdeik(f): 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
that one no concern me

check this out guys
<a href="http://www.dollarsurveys.net">Paid Surveys</a>[b][/b]
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by omoharry(f): 9:12am On Jan 13, 2016
Congrat cossy....maybe marriage will make you cover up a little.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by beewhy009(m): 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
I swear, that lady @d far left no wear bra. Like if i'm correct...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by prideofscience: 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
U never get admission u are on Nairaland struggling on FTC..... con de read jamb past questn
Evidence1000:
Who cares ?

FTC again ?
God is great. I dedicate this FTC to admission seekers. 2016 is our year.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by anyimontana(m): 3:06am On Jan 14, 2016
Drchristian:
person wey marry igbo girls dey try
thats why u won d biggest fool of the year..congrats
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much by thundaFIREmods: 9:47am On Mar 17, 2017
yes if you tell him how you slept with dogs and how my 4 friends bleeped you till you said you where tired and that they should Bleep you like a human being, i swear he wont be interested any more. please dont

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin / Mr 2Kay Has A Message For Davido & Wizkid / Banky W Still Buys Flowers For Adesua Etomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.