Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! (926 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! by frakdon(m): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Who can explain to me what seun's nairaland rule number 22 means?
Re: Help! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
frakdon:
Who can explain to me what seun's nairaland rule number 22 means?

It means that you should not ask any Nairalander for their contact information or solicit for funds within the walls of this forum.

If you want to do any of the above, pm them and talk to them privately, through their email, but do not quote them or create threads to ask for their contact info or solicit for funds. If you do, the post or thread would be deleted and you will be punished.
Re: Help! by frakdon(m): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Decker:

It means that you should not ask any Nairalander for their contact information or solicit for funds within the walls of this forum.

If you want to do any of the above, pm them and talk to them privately, through their email, but do not quote them or create threads to ask for their contact info or solicit for funds. If you do, the post or thread would be deleted and you will be punished.
oh! And you think that everyone heeds to such rule, when sai Baba is in charge?
How do you mean, I will be punished? Like deny me my night hot food?
Thanks anyway..
Re: Help! by frakdon(m): 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2016

(1) (Reply)

If Mothers Taught Men These, We Would Have Fewer Marital Problems. / Hot! 3 Things Every Man Must Know Before Marrying A Woman (must Read) / Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.