Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

His Parents Paid You Off To Leave Him, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Parents Paid You Off To Leave Him, What Would You Do? (1356 Views)

If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? / Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Parents Paid You Off To Leave Him, What Would You Do? by neelsel(f): 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2006
For the past three and a half years you have been dating the son of a wealthy family in your town. Upon finding out about the relationship, his parents became furious and decided to take matters into their hands.
They present you with an offer too good to be true.
If you choose to end the relationship with their son so that he can marry someone of their liking, they would fund your way through college at any institution of your choice abroad.
Would you or would you not obliged??
Re: His Parents Paid You Off To Leave Him, What Would You Do? by Uche2nna(m): 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2006
I have no problem answering this.I have always advocated the fact that love conquers all and I am not adout to compromise here.I value my happiness more than any material stuff.Call me emotional or unrealistic you may not be wrong but thats me.If my happiness is tied to somebody and the feeling is mutual then it will take more than Bill Gates to persuade me to do otherwise.Seriously!
Re: His Parents Paid You Off To Leave Him, What Would You Do? by neelsel(f): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2006
I know I can count on you grin grin for being REAL.
Ah waiting on me sidekick Jay to come forth.
Re: His Parents Paid You Off To Leave Him, What Would You Do? by naija4life(f): 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2006
If am a girl and the offer includes, college funding and getting a good job and paying me monthly salary of 2000USD, then i'll take the offer.

C'mon, grin grin wink
Re: His Parents Paid You Off To Leave Him, What Would You Do? by lizzy47(f): 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2007
i agree with u uche2nna but it also depends on the guy he has to chose btween u and his parent and if its u then u'll both have to fight it together.
Re: His Parents Paid You Off To Leave Him, What Would You Do? by RuuDie(m): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2007
show me d money & i'm out there with the loot like a flash!
helluva good way 2 go out of a relationship; i'm not gonna wait 4 her folks to send 'em thugs 2 my crib!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: His Parents Paid You Off To Leave Him, What Would You Do? by ima1(f): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2007
if the money is good yeah, chances are with naija parents their son will end up not marrying you, and take it and run b4 his parents start planning to take you outta the picture abeg o. but then again if i was rich, then watever they are offereing wouldn't matter n i'll stick with the guy.

by the way does the boyfriend have any say in this.

piece of advice- don't negotiate, set your price high and they will pay.
Re: His Parents Paid You Off To Leave Him, What Would You Do? by annawhite(f): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2010
WOYO!ABASI MBOK
I WILL DISSAPEAR WITH THE MONEY AND AND STILL DATE MY BOYFRIEND WITHOUT THIER KNOWLEDGE
Re: His Parents Paid You Off To Leave Him, What Would You Do? by InkedNerd(f): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2010
annawhite:

WOYO!ABASI MBOK
I WILL DISSAPEAR WITH THE MONEY AND AND STILL DATE MY BOYFRIEND WITHOUT THIER KNOWLEDGE

Lmao, good idea. I was gonna say take the money and throw back in their faces but you're idea sounds good too grin. Hey, maybe you and the boyfriend can use the money to go on a little vacation wink
Re: His Parents Paid You Off To Leave Him, What Would You Do? by Omolola1(f): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2010
I would collect the money fyn fyn! But i won't leave him, we would continue secretly
Re: His Parents Paid You Off To Leave Him, What Would You Do? by kokoye(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2010
naija4life:

If am a girl and the offer includes, college funding and getting a good job and paying me monthly salary of 2000USD, then i'll take the offer.

C'mon, grin grin wink

$2000 monthly salary. . . that is enough to let go of 'true' love . . .seriously  
Re: His Parents Paid You Off To Leave Him, What Would You Do? by Creamish(f): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2010
[font=Comic sans MS ]il do watever my man says . . if he can stand up to his folks, then i'l stick wit him . .otherwise (if hez a mamaz boi), il leave . . .without d money. Got ma pride to protect!  cool[/font]
Re: His Parents Paid You Off To Leave Him, What Would You Do? by InkedNerd(f): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2010
[b]^^^[/b]good answer

(1) (Reply)

G / Sign On How To Know Ur Lover Is Having An Affair! / Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.