Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Most Extreme Pictures. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Extreme Pictures. (10693 Views)

Products Of Extreme Design & Engineering Accepted By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Extreme Decay In The Nigeria Police(pics) / Extreme Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Extreme Pictures. by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2016
Explorers:
Diving going bad.
It's going to swallow that guy! shocked
Re: Most Extreme Pictures. by Aminat508(f): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2016
Funjosh:
This is me carrying Aminat508 cool
grin
Re: Most Extreme Pictures. by Funjosh(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
naijaboiy:

Oga this one na Photoshop na! grin

You gerrit grin
Re: Most Extreme Pictures. by Funjosh(m): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

Re: Most Extreme Pictures. by CassieV(f): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
charijee:
This is the height of it shocked shocked shocked

Given all the money in the world, I won't dare tongue
I'd dare!! cheesy
Re: Most Extreme Pictures. by Funjosh(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Most Extreme Pictures. by Funjosh(m): 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
cool cool cool

Re: Most Extreme Pictures. by charijee(f): 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
CassieV:

I'd dare!! cheesy
I will watch you try it grin
Re: Most Extreme Pictures. by Funjosh(m): 1:06am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy New Year to you all cool

Re: Most Extreme Pictures. by Ayobami7(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Most Extreme Pictures. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2023
Wow, just wow.
Re: Most Extreme Pictures. by johncallidon(m): 12:23am On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=johnydon22 post=41925571] [b][i]No not really are they looking for ways to die. they only understand the simple pleasures of life... While many are swimming in the delusion of getting a better life after this one others are realizing that there won't be any you after you are dead.

That the most important time of your life is now and the most important place is here and all you have got is this.

So they live their life as it should, have fun, fall madly in love, eat what you like, have sex, adventures, crazy crazy escapades and extreme fun..

While Africans are jumping from one crusade house to the other looking for another life others are living the lives they've got the best they can...

I have always maintained that "People who are think they have some good nice place better than the earth that they will go to after they are dead are not really living, they are just waiting to die.."

I choose to live

Life is short, nobody should take it too serious because none is getting out of it alive.
You just spoke to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Titanic Compared To Today's Cruise Ships.(pic) / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Download Series: Island 2022 Season 1 Complete (korean Drama)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.