Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) (47888 Views)

Davido Renovates His Apartment In Lekki Lagos State (Pics, Video) / Oristefemi Strolls With His Dog On A Glider / Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by Onyejemechimere(m): 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
The 2nite entertainment chief and "sexy rosey" crooner was spotted taking a walk with one one of his dogs.
Cute, isint ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAcsDKIwh2c/

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by kilode100(f): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
This Guy can't dress to save his life. Wtf!!

Okoro feeling funky

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by ramdris(m): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
I just hope this Dog will not eat up flavor one day cos his name might be bone flavor as far as d dog is concern...

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by Mologi(m): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
Doggy flavour....

1 Like

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by OCTAVO: 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ok.
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
Everything na news undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by snezBaba: 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
So dis one too dey go front page ?! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by tpia2012: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
threads for flavour and his baby mama are just trending on nairaland these days. . . . . . . .. . . . .

oh well, its the fault of nlers for clicking.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by tpia2012: 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
i am starting to get annoyed by some of these photoshoots, should probably stop viewing them because of the aggravation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by nuelzy: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

Okoro feeling funky
if u want the D.....go and collect it

69 Likes

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by nuelzy: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

Okoro feeling funky
mgbeke on d loose

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

Okoro feeling funky
haba, kilode! what is wrong with his dressing? he's in front of his apartment na

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by olaboy001(m): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
How this one take be news now @OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by Letsgoandfuck(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
I hate dogs. I prefer gorillas

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by realGURU(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by HDee(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
undecided
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by Gsmooth51: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
Fine boy Fine Dog Fine House...what else,,

next thread

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by Big4wig(m): 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
Seriously is dis news?.

but seriously how on earth did Noah manage to get hold of a male and female mosquito.#justasking

1 Like

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ok
Visit dnb stories and share my story

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by CACAWA(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
ok
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by WebSurfer(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
THE MOD WHO MOVED THIS TO THE FP NEED TO BE KNOCKED THRICE ON HIS TEETH grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
tpia2012:
i am starting to get annoyed by some of these photoshoots, should probably stop viewing them because of the aggravation.

Good idea.
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by Sijo01(f): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Somebody show me where the news is hidden here cos I can't find it.
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
Na my house him for waka with him dog? Nl is becoming a joke
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
i no dat i'll leave my present environment to a cool place like diz one day........

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by Socketbet: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
And wetin come happen after??
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by thinezy(f): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
y is he strolling with a dog wen he has two kids from two baby mamas...nawa oooo
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
nuelzy:
if u want the D.....go and collect it
Thanks a lot bro...Took the words right outta my mouth....:/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ah praise God.

He is wearing a shirt.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by scachy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

Okoro feeling funky
Jealousy breeds envy,envy breeds misery. Leave 2nite alone joor grin

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Insists On Sex Before Marriage To Ascertain Sexual Compatibility / EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' / Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.