Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) (47364 Views)

Oristefemi Strolls With His Dog On A Glider / Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) / Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2015
Nollywood star actress Mercy Johnson and her hubby arrived Dublin on Thursday for the
Perod Foundation Global Award and Miss Nigeria
Ireland 2015.The couple were sponsored to Dublin by the organizers of Perod Award & MNI 2015.

They were spotted taking a stroll in the city of Dublin with their kids.Adorable family

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/mercy-johnsonhis-hubby-and-kids-take.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by floragregs(f): 11:37am On Oct 04, 2015
Lovely Family! But I just can't shake off the fact that the man has another family. angry . It's annoying.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by sinaj(f): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2015
Happy Family smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rex123:
And This will get to front page.
guy why are you spaming on nairaland. Something dey worry you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Michellla(f): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
floragregs:
Lovely Family! But I just can't shake off the fact that the man has another family. angry . It's annoying.
she's not complaining

33 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Rex123(m): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
googlepikin:

Today is a Sunday!

I will gladly and mercifully overlook that!

Have a good day sir!

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rex123:

Today is a Sunday!

I will gladly and mercifully overlook that!

Have a good day sir!
I can see you're a nairaland member since 2012, haba you suppose get sense by now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Rex123(m): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
googlepikin:
I can see you're a nairaland member since 2012, haba you suppose get sense by now.

Have a nice day sir!

16 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by WillyWest: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
kudos to them
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
googlepikin:
Abeg help me tell am
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Dotwillis1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Smiles as she takes a stroll?... All this bloggers self. He for dey cry na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Vock(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
I thought she would be crying ni #mumuni
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Republlican(f): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
I respect that lady a lot unlike INI edo lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Lasgidy1(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yeyenatu grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lovely family
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by omusiliyu(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hard work pays
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by loomer: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
This na street?
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by mznuez(f): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Naxo...cute
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Akinz0126(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
That man by the wright have a striking resemblance with...............

GEJ.OurHero!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by pet4ril(f): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
They are welcome
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by SuPeRq(f): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by magzey: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
Same picture that said they are coming back from vacation CHEI .Naira people

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Tobium1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
De first daughter is yet to steady her footsteps, she's pushing anoda in de trolley, and is heavily pregnant. De illiterate have never heard of "child spacing"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by jenyna: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lively family. I'm happy she is happy. That's all that matters. kiss

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by coldsummer: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Her pikin no dey go school wey she carry th go Dublin

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by activelyA(f): 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Should she have frowned....knowing fully well that you were with your camera undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by 400billionman: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Cool family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi's Second Dress At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) / 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.