Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal (14762 Views)

Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' / PDP Disowns Dokpesi, Says Apology To Nigerians His Personal Opinion / PDP Disowns Group Over Unauthorized Statement On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by DONSMITH123(m): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2016
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Acting National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus has distanced the opposition party from the statement asking former President Goodluck Jonathan to open up on the $2.1 billion arms scandal.

DAILY POST reports that about 12 prominent chieftains, including a former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, are currently in the EFCC net for their involvement in the sharing of the money meant for arms procurement under the Jonathan administration.

The party’s Deputy National Publicity Secretary, Abdullahi Jalo, had at a recent press briefing, called on Jonathan to respond to the claims by Dasuki that the money was shared on the directives of the former President.

However, Secondus said Jalo spoke for himself and that his views did not represent the position of the PDP leadership.

“Let me make it clear to you that Jalo was only expressing his personal opinion because his views did not represent the position of the party.

“There was no time we discussed at the National Executive Committee (NEC) that Jonathan should speak on the arms deal scandal. There was no time such a thing came up at the NEC. So, Jalo must be expressing his personal opinion,” the party acting chairman said.

He decried the continued detention of the party’s National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh and other party chieftains by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

He also denied reports of his removal as the party’s Acting National Chairman, saying the PDP constitution recognised his present position in the absence of a substantive chair.

Cc: lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/13/pdp-disowns-jalo-denies-asking-jonathan-to-speak-on-arms-deal/

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by OsusuMustFlow(f): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2016
PDP is now a party of Confussion. No Unity among them.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by DONSMITH123(m): 8:13am On Jan 13, 2016
grin grin
OsusuMustFlow:

1 Like

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Yeye people

6 Likes

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by PRYCE(m): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2016
I knew it! Punch is just an extension of Lai Mohammed!

I AM PDP!

16 Likes

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by ademega(m): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2016
seriously serious
Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2016
once it happened, all you guys do is to blame the newspaper...PDP is dead. simple

PRYCE:
I knew it! Punch is just an extension of Lai Mohammed!

I AM PDP!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by missKiffy(f): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2016
We know PDP before now, bunch of confused human beings.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2016
God bless you my dear..may your tea never lack milk grin

missKiffy:
We know PDP before now, bunch of confused human beings.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by PRYCE(m): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2016
OnankpaBa:

once it happened, all you guys do is to blame the newspaper...PDP is dead. simple

We won an Election just days back bro... Rivers, Ibom, Edo, Ondo to follow!... keep dreaming!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by missKiffy(f): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2016
OnankpaBa:
God bless you my dear..may your tea never lack milk grin

I say a big Amen to that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 8:36am On Jan 13, 2016
Keep on wailing. If you think Wike is coming back or Edo for PDP. You are seating on a long thing.

PRYCE:
We won an Election just days back bro... Rivers, Ibom, Edo, Ondo to follow!... keep dreaming!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by PRYCE(m): 8:38am On Jan 13, 2016
OnankpaBa:

Keep on wailing. If you think Wike is coming back or Edo for PDP. You are seating on a long thing.

I've made my point son.. Now run Along!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by captainflash(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2016
Wfftt..

PRYCE:
Is that all? imagine oo,

undecided

Chaiiiii
you fit even count APC numbers of win? Well its true, PDP is dumb and confused, no doubt.

cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2016
who is your son. get a job bro

PRYCE:
I've made my point son.. Now run Along!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by SweetLove0(f): 8:43am On Jan 13, 2016
grin
Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by oluwaSmith1(f): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2016
PDP. OK

1 Like

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by oluwaSmith1(f): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2016
nothing but the truth

OsusuMustFlow:

2 Likes

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by PRYCE(m): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2016
captainflash:
Is that all? imagine oo,

undecided
Guy,
Chaiiiii
you fit even count APC own? Well its true, PDP is dumb and confused, no doubt.

cheesy cheesy
Dead things don't Win stuff how ever small!

Either Chisel that into your head or let your condition deteriorate... Don't give a flying Fûck!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by Goke7: 8:45am On Jan 13, 2016
PDP has broken into factions, Praise God as we await their final burial.

All looters are liable to die young if they don't return their loot.
Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by DONSMITH123(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2016
bad guy grin grin grin

Goke7:
PDP has broken into factions, Praise God as we await their final burial.

All looters are liable to die young if they don't return their loot.
Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2016
PDP is dead waiting for its final burial

PRYCE:

Either Chisel that into your head or let your condition deteriorate... Don't give a flying Fûck!

1 Like

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by captainflash(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2016
PRYCE:

Oh Brother!!! i think you are pained, please can i give you a scatchet of panadol?

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by PRYCE(m): 8:53am On Jan 13, 2016
captainflash:

Oh Brother!!! i think you are pained, please can i give you a scatchet of panadol?

cheesy cheesy
Lol! Typical APC talk!... you boys are just so predictable! When your brains are emptied, you resort to Sarcasm!

Well run along Son, I'll so so ignore your arse!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by SmithEnemona(m): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2016
grin okay o
Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by morbeta(m): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2016
A house divided among itself can never stand.

1 Like

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2016
the party is dead already

morbeta:
A house divided among itself can never stand.
Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2016
PRYCE:
Lol! Typical APC talk!... you boys are just so predictable! When your brains are emptied, you resort to Sarcasm!

1 Like

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by captainflash(m): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2016
PRYCE:

cheesy cheesy

In akon's voice: You could put your blame your him (dasuki), X4

Don't put your blame on me. X4

Do not put your blame on me. X1

3 Likes

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2016
captainflash:

cheesy cheesy

In akon's voice: You could put your him (dasuki), X2

Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala come here o. wailers are at it again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal by OsusuMustFlow(f): 9:02am On Jan 13, 2016
thank you ma

oluwaSmith1:
nothing but the truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Signs Death Penalty For Kidnappers / Buhari Lauds Jonathan For Helping To Restore Peace In Mali / We Don’t Want To Associate With Gov Matawalle – Zamfara APC Decampees To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.