Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Idoma Girls With Attitude Problems Especially The Ene 's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Idoma Girls With Attitude Problems Especially The Ene 's (1130 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Do You Have Marital Problems Especially Regarding The Performance Of Your Man? / Idoma Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idoma Girls With Attitude Problems Especially The Ene 's by Nikkyparadise(m): 10:40am On Jan 13, 2016
Most idoma girls i have really tryed dating always have this attitude problem..... they are not/less caring, Too proud even when they hardly eat 3 times a day,they have myopic brains and so on .....especially those bearing ENE.......

Y is that so?

pls i really need to know...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idoma Girls With Attitude Problems Especially The Ene 's by Affable0709(m): 10:45am On Jan 13, 2016
hehehe, chill boss, all the idoma girls I've know are actually called Ene, quite awkward. anyways, I dunno anything concerning this claims.
Re: Idoma Girls With Attitude Problems Especially The Ene 's by onyowo(f): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2016
You are so wrong!!!!! Hyper wrong sef, after now if they try to be humble it is people like u that will open a thread like " y are Idoma girls so so cheap"? mind ur self ohhhhh.
Re: Idoma Girls With Attitude Problems Especially The Ene 's by delighttessy(f): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2016
I u sure nt all ene..
Re: Idoma Girls With Attitude Problems Especially The Ene 's by missKiffy(f): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2016
Mtshewww
Re: Idoma Girls With Attitude Problems Especially The Ene 's by obiorathesubtle: 11:19am On Jan 13, 2016
undecided where is Idoma? South Africa?
Re: Idoma Girls With Attitude Problems Especially The Ene 's by Nikkyparadise(m): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2016
d truth b told even if d truth won't bring back our missing 2016 budget......
bt all d Ene's too get wahala...
Re: Idoma Girls With Attitude Problems Especially The Ene 's by Nikkyparadise(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided where is Idoma? South Africa?

Ur own worse oooh

abi u b idoma
Re: Idoma Girls With Attitude Problems Especially The Ene 's by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nikkyparadise:
Most idoma girls i have really tryed dating always have this attitude problem..... they are not/less caring, Too proud even when they hardly eat 3 times a day,they have myopic brains and so on .....especially those bearing ENE.......

Y is that so?

pls i really need to know...
Bros, you are really not ok o.....
Your poor parents would think their son is in the city not knowing that he is very jobless.....
How dare you say such about a complete ethnic group because you met one Ene?
Iranu
Re: Idoma Girls With Attitude Problems Especially The Ene 's by Nikkyparadise(m): 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
tomtween:

Bros, you are really not ok o.....
Your poor parents would think their son is in the city not knowing that he is very jobless.....
How dare you say such about a complete ethnic group because you met one Ene?
Iranu

Hey wat ever u call urself
y u dey talk lyk person
wae dem fence him brain...

u must b idoma
..#Jumpin chicken

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What's The Best Gift To Get For My Gf / Please Help Your Brother!!! / At What Point Would I Be Crossing The Line? Opinions Please...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.