Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe (36067 Views)

Nigerians React To The Demolition Of Otodo Gbame In Lagos / Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos By Joe Igbokw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by ishiamu(m): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
akinsmyk:

I am not an igbo man but I do reason and concur wth some agitations of the igbo people. They deserve more than is given to them considering the resources gotten to that part whch are very important to Nigerian economy.

If Igbo people will like to have their own nation, I think its cool, this would do the entire nation more good than bad. It would help us diversify, get other things done and embrace other sectors we had ignored in the past.

Hausas enjoyed the resources and proceeds of Nigeria more. Unfortunately, only the few oppourtuned big men does and pile up more selfishly. Realizing their doom if it happens, they don't wanna let go of Biafra.

What Biafrans don't understand which will happen if they break away is for another day.

Back to the issue on ground, we must be honest and avoid bias. The destruction was for good. We want the best Lagos. When Fashola began the work back then, we were umcomfortable, today we are happy he did.

Lotta provisions were put in plaace and more than enough time given to the traders to move yet they didn't. I support someone who said "If you can't use force, you'll get nothing done in Nigeria". So unfortunate, we're too sturbborn. Igbos should stop crying wolf and foul on this

The problem is with the time given to the traders... their goods was smashed that's unfair

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by dollarsplenty(m): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
ibo always blame others for their problems, even when they see d truth, they still play victims. I pray they have Biafra and let us see who they will blame for their failure

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Princewell2012(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Spirit1:

Chief ; I am an Igbo man. I don't work for the Lagos state government. Mr. Igbokwe is right.
We Igbo's must learn how to live and respect the laws of our host. We must learn to be accommodating and show respect for authorities in our host states.
Like it or not; we as Igbo's will never ever ever tolerate any other tribe or ethnic group coming to Igbo land to break our laws or way of life. I am an Igbo man and I know this to be true.
This our very disrespectful attitude towards non Igbos is the very reason why the rest of the country has been gradually pushing us out from governance.
Honestly Yourubas have been very generous to us.

Instead of calling our generous host names;
-Why don't we all hold our state governments accountable for the gradual death of Onitsha main market - a market that used to be the biggest in West Afria few years ago.

-Why don't we hold them accountable for the Nkalagu Cement Industry - a pride of Igbo states, that used to be way bigger than Dangote Cement of today.

- Why don't we hold them responsible for the gradual death of ABA- that used to be the Japan of Africa.

Let the truth be told.

Mr Joe igbokwe why did you change your moniker
Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by ewosk: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
my own take on the matter is the timing of the demolition....

would had been better if more traders were around to evacuate their goods than coming back to meet it all destroyed....

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by arresa: 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
ishiamu:

The problem is with the time given to the traders... their goods was smashed that's unfair

Sadly, even with 100 years notice, it's still going to be the same outcome with the same people acting lawlessly, playing tribalism, marginalization and antisocial behavior.

Negotiating with the traders for 10 years and holding back everybody's progress and development shouldn't be allowed or tolerated by any sane responsible government on the surface of the earth.

The story is always the same with the same people.

The same government asked them to clean up their shops in Ladipo, they refused and turned it into tribalism and discrimination.

The same government asked them to pick up their people before sending them back home, they refused and turned it into tribalism and marginalization.

They arrested people from other parts of Nigeria for corruption, but it's always victimization and tribalism when it comes to any arrestee from that part of Nigeria. It's always threats and silly ultimatums..

What a shame..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Princewell2012(m): 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
ewosk:
my own take on the matter is the timing of the demolition....

would had been better if more traders were around to evacuate their goods than coming back to meet it all destroyed....

Good that's exactly the problem.

Even those around then, they couldn't allow them to take away their belongings. This is wickedness in the highest order.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by ishiamu(m): 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
arresa:

Sadly, even with 100 years notice, it's still going to be the same outcome with the same people acting lawlessly, playing tribalism, marginalization and antisocial behavior.

Negotiating with the traders for 10 years and holding back everybody's progress and development shouldn't be allowed or tolerated by any sane responsible government on the surface of the earth.

The story is always the same with the same people.

The same government asked them to clean up their shops in Ladipo, they refused and turned it into tribalism and discrimination.

The same government asked them to pick up their people before sending them back home, they refused and turned it into tribalism and marginalization.

They arrested people from other parts of Nigeria for corruption, but it's always victimization and tribalism when it comes to any arrestee from that part of Nigeria.

What a shame..

I have known for long here your rants are seen as a piece of shit... dropped by apc/buhari asslicker someone like you that denied soldiers whr murdered by boko haram just to exonerate this buhari led army... you got no credibility so beta don't quote me again

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by obailala(m): 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
RickyTan:

FYI honey - That SOME Yoruba people like yourself or Ambode or your OBA or Dr Arriyo in Texas (not all Yoruba ofcourse, but some) hate Igbo people is Not Everyone else hating Igbo. For example - Igbos live next to Idoma people - no Problems there. They intermarry and trade.

FYI - Igbos like every other Nigerian groups have every right to be in Lagos - the former federal capital. Igbos are there in Lagos and have BOUGHT property (meaning the own) and made investments there worth billions.

LASTLY - If any Yoruba person chooses to please go and make Investments in the EAST - it is also your right. No one is stopping you.
Firstly, not everyone that doesn't agree with the general widespread story that Igbos are being oppressed by the rest of Nigeria is a Yoruba person, there are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria and there are also some Igbos too who don't agree with this age long propaganda.

Secondly, Nigeria is a country greatly divided along the ethnic lines, there is basically no tribe that doesn't hate or mistrust the other. Yorubas hate /mistrust Igbos and likewise, Igbos hate and mistrust Yorubas. But something that cannot be disputed is the fact that somehow, these 2 tribes have managed to co-exist peacefully in Lagos and other areas of the SW for a long time. Besides in the volatile north, there is basically nowhere in Nigeria where Igbos are not living peacefully and prospering. So my problem is, why do we want to deliberately break this peace?

Since the elections of 2015, some groups have continued to fuel and escalate this tribal hatred, a lot of Igbos like yourself have obviously fallen victim of this treachery. I do not know what some of you hope to achieve if Yorubas and Igbos eventually fail to see eye to eye. Every single thing is now painted as ‘a deliberate assault on Igbos’ and this further forces more neutral Igbos to hate Yorubas. I wonder what you hope to achieve with this.

Now you accuse Ambode of hating Igbos and deliberately destroying their markets exclusively to punish Igbos. No doubt, the government was wicked and irresponsible by not letting enough time for traders to move their things, but I wonder where you have arrived at your conclusion from that this was done because Ambode hates Igbos and wanted to punish Igbos. This is not the first time we heard of such accusation, the last time it was that 'Fashola hates and deports Igbos,' even though the same Fashola also deported Yorubas to some SW states too. Once again I ask, do you honestly think such a paranoid mindset (which can only fuel tribal hate), do you honestly think this mindset would be beneficial to anyone?.. If you honestly think it is beneficial, or it will be beneficial, then continue.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Princewell2012:

Good that's exactly the problem.

Even those around then, they couldn't allow them to take away their belongings. This is wickedness in the highest order.

You guys are clutching at straws. Here is a post made by someone in the know from an earlier thread. Note how they were aware and even resisted the move a number of times the week it was demolished.

thunder74:

It is not illegal structure. The shops were constructed by government many years ago and sold to the present owners.
This new government gave them two weeks notice to quit middle of last year December which expires 31/12/15 and the shop owners refused on the ground that the notice is short. I was told the union leaders were arrested.
I advised my client to remove his goods because this government is not used to obeying court order or follow due process and will demolish the shop at midnight or you will just notice strange fire but he said the shops are concretes roof.
The government or contractor wants to build new shopping complex. Came on the 31st December to demolish it, were resisted, they went back, came again, were resisted before they finally surrounded the place with soldiers, police, KAI, lastma and the eventual demolition.

https://www.nairaland.com/2845862/photos-shops-oshodi-under-demolition/1#41709681

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Odunharry(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
tongue
Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Kx:

Everything about the report runs contrary to the sentence above. How was the above smuggled into the report?
You are very observant!
Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Anticabal: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ermm.. Mr Joe Igbokwe, It understandable where you stand as APC spokesperson. Definitely you have the right to stand for your stomach and for what your children will eat. The problem is- have you stopped for a moment to see if you are not selling your brothers as yorubas and hausa usually accuse Ibos of doing for a pot of porridge?

Nobody is saying that the place shouldn't be demolished but history has taught us that when Igbo traders are 'resettled' in a bushy area, some years later they come and ask for the land after the Igbo traders must have attractwd developement to that area. Many traders then lose their shops, goods and means of livelihood. That is very unfair.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
B69U:
They have sent their paid apologist to come and tell us their mind.

When will yorubas accept responsibility for their action and tell themselves the truth, even though they are natural liars?

Which SE/SS person listen to Joe?

U cant tell us how to think even with a 1000 media outlets, ur action speaks louder than words.

We are watching you.
then you people should carry your useless wahala and head to your states.dem take Lagos swear for una ni? If you can't develop your states,mustn't we develop ours?fine you peoples money helps in developing Lagos,does that mean you should turn deaf ears to the laws of the land? Government said they want to renovate,you foreigners are saying no! With these contradicting attitudes of yours,no wonder your states are underdeveloped

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
seunny4lif:
Na everytime we dey hear the story behind the demolition undecided
So governor of his state must beg igbo before he work in his state angry
Mimiko no demolish many markets for akure ni angry even the back of akure centre mosque and arakale road angry
Today we like am cos the back of mosque na cars park now and arakale na dualise road with street lights, 3 diff car parks for arakale now grin grin
My mama shop dey then shocked
The Lagos government for called Akure youths make dem use flogging reset dere brain grin grin
If you no understand this my real English go die grin
na ondo guys suppose dey rear cattles,those guys fit use blala reset madness to normal .

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Spirit1:

Chief ; I am an Igbo man. I don't work for the Lagos state government. Mr. Igbokwe is right.
We Igbo's must learn how to live and respect the laws of our host. We must learn to be accommodating and show respect for authorities in our host states.
Like it or not; we as Igbo's will never ever ever tolerate any other tribe or ethnic group coming to Igbo land to break our laws or way of life. I am an Igbo man and I know this to be true.
This our very disrespectful attitude towards non Igbos is the very reason why the rest of the country has been gradually pushing us out from governance.
Honestly Yourubas have been very generous to us.

Instead of calling our generous host names;
-Why don't we all hold our state governments accountable for the gradual death of Onitsha main market - a market that used to be the biggest in West Afria few years ago.

-Why don't we hold them accountable for the Nkalagu Cement Industry - a pride of Igbo states, that used to be way bigger than Dangote Cement of today.

- Why don't we hold them responsible for the gradual death of ABA- that used to be the Japan of Africa.

Let the truth be told.
oga dem go crucify you for wetin you write so o,anybody that tells the truth is an enemy you know.igbos are very sensitive people,brainy and hardworking.i don't just understand why they can't develop their states and industries.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
ishiamu:

my broda fear God o,negotiations that has been ongoing for 8years? When is the time going to be enough?

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by yemmight(m): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
One of the reasons why SE has not developed till now is as a result of their response to any proposed infrastructure/development.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
My fellow Igbos should plzzz stop harassing every govt.........Biko nu umunwa nne m....ihere na emezi m

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by arresa: 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
[s]
ishiamu:

I have known for long here your rants are seen as a piece of shit... dropped by apc/buhari asslicker someone like you that denied soldiers whr murdered by boko haram just to exonerate this buhari led army... you got no credibility so beta don't quote me again
[/s]

You can keep quiet if you have nothing sane and rational to contribute.

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by LastProphet: 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ibos cannot survive without an enemy complex, where an Ibo has no enemy he will create one in order to give himself motivation to continue to live. Their films are full of it, all Ibo narrations are full of it. Any pastor that wants Ibo members only need to preach "your enemy shall be destroyed by ..." and his church will be full of them.

Buhari just finished Bureau De change operators since he assumed his tenure, I heard authoritatively that he told them currency trading is not a job and we all know BDC operators to be hausa, but none is shouting marginalization.

Ibos are the most shallow-minded Nigerians!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by FisifunKododada: 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
akinsmyk:

I am not an igbo man but I do reason and concur wth some agitations of the igbo people. They deserve more than is given to them considering the resources gotten to that part whch are very important to Nigerian economy.

If Igbo people will like to have their own nation, I think its cool, this would do the entire nation more good than bad. It would help us diversify, get other things done and embrace other sectors we had ignored in the past.

Hausas enjoyed the resources and proceeds of Nigeria more. Unfortunately, only the few oppourtuned big men does and pile up more selfishly. Realizing their doom if it happens, they don't wanna let go of Biafra.

What Biafrans don't understand which will happen if they break away is for another day.

Back to the issue on ground, we must be honest and avoid bias. The destruction was for good. We want the best Lagos. When Fashola began the work back then, we were umcomfortable, today we are happy he did.

Lotta provisions were put in plaace and more than enough time given to the traders to move yet they didn't. I support someone who said "If you can't use force, you'll get nothing done in Nigeria". So unfortunate, we're too sturbborn. Igbos should stop crying wolf and foul on this

cool Akin - stop been a stupid boy. Nigeria generates more crude oil from Ondo State than the entire South Eastern states combined. Stop buying into the cheap lies of these YEEBOOS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool Akin - stop been a stupid boy. Nigeria generates more crude oil from Ondo State than the entire South Eastern states combined. Stop buying into the cheap lies of these YEEBOOS.

I love your username

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by FisifunKododada: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

I love your username

cool Thank you jare.
Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by FisifunKododada: 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Kx:

Everything about the report runs contrary to the sentence above. How was the above smuggled into the report?

cool That part was summarizing the sentiments of the Igbo groups who were trying to heat up the polity as a result of the cleansing of Oshodi. Igbokwe was saying this is what THEY ARE SAYING.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by cytellProperty: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
icon8:
The bible says,"you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." I have heard a lot of outpouring of emotions about the demolition of OSHODI Market by the LAGOS State Government led by Governor Akinwunmi Ambode last week. I heard Ohaneze, l heard CD South East, and l heard some Igbo groups in Lagos.

The summary is that Gov Ambode has declared war on Igbo Traders in Lagos because they did not vote for him in the last elections. Now the truth must be told: Former Governor Babatunde Fashola had planned to evacuate that market right inside the Oshodi Roundabout loop since 2007 when he came into office. The location of that market was not only an eyesore, but mindsore, mouthsore and headsore. An expert Engineer Eke, the new Controller of Works in Lagos tells me that Loops/cloverleaf are meant for drainage basins for the road and should be a green area not market. A committee was set up to plan a relocation. I was in that committee and Mr. Ben Akabueze was also in that committee. We held several meetings at Oshodi Isolo Local Govt with the market leaders. A lot of politics, mistrust, blackmail and ethnicity played itself out on where to take the market to. Govenor Fashola stopped the committee and forged ahead to secure a place at ISOPAKODOWO Market now called OSHODI Resettlement Market.

This new market has been there for years and these traders refused to relocate. Fashola left office without moving the market even though he cleared the bigger problem and the bigger mess called Oshodi. But the plan to relocate the market has been in the front burner. Ambode moved in last week to do the needful when all the avenues of dialogue which have been going on in the last 8 years failed to yield positve results.

A similar case happened in Berger Auto dealers Market. For 8 years Governor Fashola also tried to move that market to Mowo near Badagry but the traders resisted it with every energy at their disposal. At a time an Igbo Patriot Engineer Mgbemena, a former Federal Cotroller of Works in Lagos offered to help broker the deal . Everything was going fine until one of the dealers headed to Court to secure an injunction to stop the relocation. Out of annoyance Governor Fashola said he will wait for the courts to decide knowing fully well that Berger Auto Market remains a bad advertisement on the way we do business . Businesses like that are not done on the highways anywhere in the world. I was in a meeting where Engr. Mgbemena was apologizing to the governor for the misconduct of the Autor dealers in resisting change in a dynamic society like Lagos. He asked the Governor to give him another chance but did he succeed ? The rest is now history.

Now enter Ladipo Market in Mushin Local Government area and the leadership of Ladipo Market Traders Association have agreed few years back to rebuild the market. They agreed they will do it in batches to minimize loses. A date was set aside for the construction to start but the traders were not ready to move. On a certain day the Contractor who incidentally is an Igbo young man moved in with his equipment and hell was le loose. He was losing money on borrowed funds. Ohaneze Ndigbo Lagos went to town to address a press conference that Igbo Traders are being intimidated by the government of Lagos State as a result of fallout of 2015 elections. Before you know it other Igbo groups went to town with their defeatist attitude. Myself and other members of The Igbo Conscience ( TIC) called a meeting with all the stakeholders. All the leaders of the Markets were there including the leadership of the Mushin LGA Led by the Executive Secretary and the Contractors. After weeks of high level engagements we set October 1st as the D day. The rest is now history. Go to Ladipo Market and see the modern Market standing like colossus with all the trappings of good thinking and good result. Commonsense, even though it is not common, worked. Intervention worked. Sound reasoning worked. Spirit of give and take worked.

Now our people must hear this: Lagos State government I know is working hard to change the face of Lagos and we must not resist change because the change is for the good of all and sundry. We must be wise enough to know when to shift ground for the good of the commonwealth. Defeatist attitude and persecution complex is not the way to go at a time like this. Igbo leaders in Lagos must help our traders to respect constituted authority in their own interest . I have lived in Lagos for close to 35 years and I serve the Lagos State Government . I know enough to realize that our people must change their attitude to live in peace with other Nigerians. I rest my case.

Joe igbokwe

Lagos

http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/13/truth-about-demolition-owonifari-market-oshodi-lagos-joe-igbokwe

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44
There is no where in the bible where it is written "You shall know the truth and the truth will set you free, rather its the truth will make you free.
Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by cytellProperty: 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
brunofarad:
But I thought lagos govt gave prior written notice to that effect
Even if they give IBO man 10yrs notice, he will still say its not enough. Was it only the Igbo's that were in the market. Why are they crying like the bereaved?

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by 9jatatafo(m): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Princewell2012:

That one is just an ordinary propaganda.

Shuoooo I dey bow for these people ooo
Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by tickles2luv2016(m): 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
What i do not support is the destruction of properties be it of igbos,yorubas or hausas by the government of lagos state.as a yooba boy and a nigerian i will never support it ,but the demolition of the shanties is been long overdue.

Provide an alternative for them pls
Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by murmee: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
seunny4lif:

The English you dey speak since dem born you, you don become Governor grin
You are one of the miscreants that Nairaland must get rid of. The official language of Nigeria remains good English. Nairaland is read all over the world. Only polished & sensible people should post comments.
Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by seunny4lif(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
murmee:
You are one of the miscreants that Nairaland must get rid of. The official language of Nigeria remains good English. Nairaland is read all over the world. Only polished & sensible people should post comments.
undecided
Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by seunny4lif(m): 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
southniyikaye:
na ondo guys suppose dey rear cattles,those guys fit use blala reset madness to normal .
grin
Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by mallamseifaldin(m): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
B69U:
They have sent their paid apologist to come and tell us their mind.

When will yorubas accept responsibility for their action and tell themselves the truth, even though they are natural liars?

Which SE/SS person listen to Joe?

Leave the SS alone on issues concerning the SE.

U cant tell us how to think even with a 1000 media outlets, ur action speaks louder than words.

We are watching you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria / Picture Of Atiku Abubakar And His Grand Daughters / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.