Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe (36079 Views)

Nigerians React To The Demolition Of Otodo Gbame In Lagos / Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos By Joe Igbokw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Ola17: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice one Joe, I hope our Omo nna guys go chill now.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by oluwasegun007(m): 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
MR JOE....Interpreter of ndigbo in lagos......
Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
Who Listen to IGBO-KWE YOROBAKWE anymore...that loud mouthed sellout. undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by PHIPEX(m): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
obailala:
For how long shall Igbos continue to antagonise and blame every one else (but ourselves) for our woes?
Maybe for as long as there is a glass ceiling meant for the Igbos in political matters.
Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by mamawin(f): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
chesterlee:
Mr Joe Yorubakwe is always off point!

Bastard of many colours!!!
omo nna, did you read the post at all?

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by 9jatatafo(m): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
What about the guns and bunkers said to be found there?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
Amazing write-up and great plans for a mega city smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by obailala(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
PHIPEX:
Maybe for as long as there is a glass ceiling meant for the Igbos in political matters.
That glass ceiling can only be broken by Igbos themselves by properly strategising and building the right political ties. The glass ceiling can never be broken by accusing and antagonising everyone else, the glass ceiling can never be broken by isolating one's self.

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by engrshakespeare: 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
seunny4lif:
Na everytime we dey hear the story behind the demolition undecided
So governor of his state must beg igbo before he work in his state angry
Mimiko no demolition many markets for akure ni angry even the back of akure centre mosque and arakale road angry
Today we like am cos the back of mosque as cars park and arakale dual road with street lights, 3 diff car parks for arakale grin grin
My mama shop dey then shocked

I feel ur pain, I know deep inside u want to make sense. I just wish u would speak in English
Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by connkg(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
So, was it demolished at night in Christmas season?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Now let the wailers sing their praise and worship " the haters anthem"

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by PHIPEX(m): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
obailala:
That glass ceiling can only be broken by Igbos themselves by properly strategising and building the right political ties. The glass ceiling can never be broken by accusing and antagonising everyone else, the glass ceiling can never be broken by isolating one's self.
Agreed but we must let every reasonable Nigerian know that we are aware that there is a glass ceiling in existence. The entire political space is filled with suspicions and antagonism, every harmless decision is read differently. Trusts and alliances of the past always end in betrayal.
Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by gurnam: 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Some misfit living in the interior of Igboland will start saying rubbish about this man.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by seunny4lif(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
engrshakespeare:

I feel ur pain, I know deep inside u want to make sense. I just wish u would speak in English
The English you dey speak since dem born you, you don become Governor grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by VintageCocktail(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
obailala:
For how long shall Igbos continue to antagonise and blame every one else (but ourselves) for our woes?
Shut up for once.
obailala:
I have realised something under the sun, the Igbo victim mentality will never stop. The Igbo persecution complex will also never stop.
This is a psychological manipulation that has been instigated by dubious leaders over time using the civil as its foundation, it may never end maybe except if Biafra is actualised, then it will become clear to all, the scales will fall off the eyes of the people that they've allowed themselves to be taken for a ride for so long by greedy leaders.
This is the only topic you are so vibrant on ...Igbo this and that. Whenever Igbos are to be castigated you zoom in from your hole. So much for being Igbo.

Victim mentality pays cos it makes people to be extra careful when dealing with you, it pays to wail out loud when someone brushes your toes.....

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
obailala:

Your type can never be an Igbo man and stop claiming to be one, trace your route very well.... we know ourselves and we know what we want. Joe Yorobakwe who supported the deportation of Igbos because he was employed by LSG and have sold his conscience for a plate of Amala ati Ewedu

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by charlesucheh(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
I KNOW THAT MARKET VERY WELL!!!! A PLACE WHERE DUBIOUS AND MISCHIEVOUS BEINGS PERAMBULATE IN THE NAME OF SELLING PHONES, GAMES, ELECTRONICS AND THE REST. THEY LEGITIMATELY SELL A PRODUCT THAT WILL BE A BURDEN TO YOUR LIFE.........IT'S A PLACE WHERE THE BUYER NEEDS TO PUT HIS OR HER GUARD AT HIGH ALERT JUST TO PURCHASE AN ITEM FROM AN IGBO DEALER. THOUGH! IT'S IS SAD THAT ITS DESTRUCTION ( THE MARKET) HAS CAUSED WORRIES TO SO MANY, BUT THE [POSITIVE UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES MUST NOT BE JETTISONED......

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by ipreach: 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
lies

CHECK MY SIGNATURES BELOW AND SEE what i am talking about
Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by ishiamu(m): 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
obailala:

Shut up
Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by UncleJudax(m): 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
Joe Igbokwe wants to speak the truth. Haaha cheesy
Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by gurnam: 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
connkg:
So, was it demolished at night in Christmas season?

The truth is you people will always hold on to any flimsy excuse. If he does it on
Monday-people are just settling down for the week.
Tuesday-people are just receiving stock into shops
Wednesday- ah, this is the height of sales of the week
Thursday-they want to round up for the week
Friday- they are rounding up sales
Saturday- they want to count stock
Sunday- they are in church

Truth is no time will ever be appropriate to you traders as long as you want to prove stubborn.
Well, the market is gone and in the place, a very befitting bus terminus will rise.
Lagos must develop even if means demolishing all the shanties call markets and whether you villagers want or not.

17 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by noblegrex: 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ibgo kwenu. My peopuluu.make una no vex me oo. If a vex ehn una no go like am o.make una take am easy. say na only una waka come. odikwa sure.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by engrshakespeare: 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
seunny4lif:

The English you dey speak since dem born, you don become Governor grin

Even your pidgin is incorrect, ur case is hopeless

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by odogwueast: 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Governor ambode should leave igbos this one na indirect fight
Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by shitshappen(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
I am an Igbo man, I do business in one of the markets mentioned. I Must state that the Igbos in Lagos and Nigeria need a complete change of attitude. We are the first to incite the government into decisive actions, we are also the first to cry wolf. Take for example the case of matori ladipo road, the ease at which my brother Park vehicles along the ladipo-odo road thus impeding the traffic if very disheartening. The short drive from fattai-atere round about to the car park beside ecobank is very frustrating, IF govt decides to do something about it tomorrow we will all come here and play victims. I drive to other markets and I know what I am saying. LET US STOP FOOLING OURSELVES.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by seunny4lif(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
engrshakespeare:

Even your pidgin is incorrect, ur case is hopeless
Ur case worst grin cheesy Hopeless of the hopeless grin
Mr English man...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by obailala(m): 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
VintageCocktail:
Shut up for once.This is the only topic you are so vibrant on ...Igbo this and that. Whenever Igbos are to be castigated you zoom in from your hole. So much for being Igbo.

Victim mentality pays cos it makes people to be extra careful when dealing with you, it pays to wail out loud when someone brushes your toes.....
Victim mentality only reduces you to a wimp which every idiot would want to step on. And yes, Igbo issues have been the most common topics in the NL politics section since GEJ lost the election so it's not a coincidence if a frequent Politics section visitor talks more on Igbo issues. And also, I zoom out of my hole all the time because it irritates me to my soul whenever I see Igbos crying like babies and ridiculing a great tribe all because one Ijaw man lost an election. This has shamefully become a recurring factor which keeps eroding the respect for Igbos across Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by obailala(m): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
GreatSE:

Your type can never be an Igbo man and stop claiming to be one, trace your route very well.... we know ourselves and we know what we want. Joe Yorobakwe who supported the deportation of Igbos because he was employed by LSG and have sold his conscience for a plate of Amala ati Ewedu
I'm sorry, even if a large population of Igbos have chosen to be crying babies since the Ijaw man lost that election, I still do not agree that the proper identity of an Igbo man is one who cries needlessly and continuously over nothing. I will not keep quiet and it doesn't matter a bit what you think about me or my origins; your opinion about me is as useless as the 'P' in 'PSYCHOLOGY.'

And just FYI, Fashola also deported Yoruba destitute back to south west states. But I never heard you also accuse him of hating his own Yoruba people too, you only chose the aspect of "Fashola hates Igbos" because it favours you tribal mindset of hate and mistrust. Meanwhile Peter Obi also deported fellow Igbos and Ibibios to Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom and Akpabio also deported beggars.
http://247ureports.com/evidence-gov-peter-obi-deported-29-beggars-with-children-to-ebonyi-akwa-ibom-in-2011/
So now, can you tell me why your gavel of judgement has fallen only on Fashola's head even with all these facts at your disposal?.... I can answer that for you, your have been raised (and your brains configured) to be a hater of other tribes even whilst you erroneously blame others for a crime you are more guilty of. Wake up!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by aswani(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Kx:

Everything about the report runs contrary to the sentence above. How was the above smuggled into the report?
The sentence should have ended the previous paragraph to give it its proper context.
Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by obailala(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
ishiamu:

Shut up
Keep crying like a wimp, let's see where it will take you to.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
B69U:
They have sent their paid apologist to come and tell us their mind.

When will yorubas accept responsibility for their action and tell themselves the truth, even though they are natural liars?

Which SE/SS person listen to Joe?

U cant tell us how to think even with a 1000 media outlets, ur action speaks louder than words.

We are watching you.
oga I'm from SS....don't involve us in ur matter abeg

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Civil Servants Struggling To Collect Sanwo-Olu's APC Rice / Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari / NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.