Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Nigeria's Missing Budget; A Grand Conspiracy Against The Change System - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Missing Budget; A Grand Conspiracy Against The Change System (722 Views)

There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike / Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos / 2016 Budget: A Budget Of Change Or A Budget Of Burden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Missing Budget; A Grand Conspiracy Against The Change System by ricsman(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
NIGERIA'S MISSING BUDGET; A GRAND CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE CHANGE SYSTEM

Godspower Igwe, 13/01/2016

That both soft and hard copies of our 2016 National Budget are missing?
Relevant security agencies must do their job again; unroot all the Senators behind this beastiality and bring them to justice.

It is certainly obvious that some of these Senators, (we have those who taunt Common Sense) are not used to a working system like the one promised by Buhari.
I have always had my doubts about these opposition guys that APC allowed to occupy sensitive positions at both Red and Green Chambers.
It is now within the ambience of the Police I.G. and the DSS to prove to us that they are aptly fit for the offices reposed in them.
They must deploy every tactics and expertise in rooting out every human person behind this economic cum political odium.

Muhamdu Buhari must succeed.
copied from FB.
Re: Nigeria's Missing Budget; A Grand Conspiracy Against The Change System by stzy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
What makes an ordinary Nigerian not 2 think that the heavily criticized budget is now missing both the hard and soft copy.... I smell foul play by APC... We're watching in HD as ur incapabilities unfold
Re: Nigeria's Missing Budget; A Grand Conspiracy Against The Change System by lascopes(m): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hmmmmn...

Re: Nigeria's Missing Budget; A Grand Conspiracy Against The Change System by denko(m): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
i told you to stop smoking that thing @op
Re: Nigeria's Missing Budget; A Grand Conspiracy Against The Change System by EternalTruths: 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
Corruption is also said to have taken place when you present a budget only to realise that your subordinates messed up only for you to end up stealing your budget to avoid shame. grin
Re: Nigeria's Missing Budget; A Grand Conspiracy Against The Change System by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
ricsman:
NIGERIA'S MISSING BUDGET; A GRAND
CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE CHANGE SYSTEM

Godspower Igwe, 13/01/2016

That both soft and hard copies of our 2016 National
Budget are missing?

Relevant security agencies must do their job again;
unroot all the Senators behind this beastiality and
bring them to justice.

It is certainly obvious that some of these Senators,
(we have those who taunt Common Sense) are not
used to a working system like the one promised by
Buhari.

I have always had my doubts about these
opposition guys that APC allowed to occupy
sensitive positions at both Red and Green
Chambers.

It is now within the ambience of the Police I.G. and
the DSS to prove to us that they are aptly fit for the
offices reposed in them.

They must deploy every tactics and expertise in
rooting out every human person behind this
economic cum political odium.

Muhamdu Buhari must succeed.

copied from FB.
Thieves will bring change that APC needs

Re: Nigeria's Missing Budget; A Grand Conspiracy Against The Change System by ricsman(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
denko:
i told you to stop smoking that thing @op
guess I didn't hear when u told me. can u reiterate

(1) (Reply)

Interior Minister Dambazau Makes DSS Officer Clean His Shoes (embarrassing Pics) / Alleged Biafra-INEC Chairman Disowns, Rubbishes Biafra / Photos Of President Buhari's Meeting With Nigerians Residing In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.