Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) (41265 Views)

Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches / Bicycle Which Rides On Water Designed By A Ghanaian Man (Photos) / Boy Who Built Bicycle With Local Materials Gets Gift From Good Samaritan. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by sheykruz1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Wow!.... Infact, he's very very innovative and formative
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by Adenex3051(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Simply genius and unbelievable. I wonder which country this is. I doff my cap for this man's creativity
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by PHIPEX(m): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Survival instinct at work, ingenious.
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by Darkseid(m): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Oyinbo people dey crack their head to invent new things una dey here they clap for person wey dey ride wood. Go to youtube and search for flying bicycle and you will be amazed at what people are doing not this shyte.
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by TONYE001(m): 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
mrking3:
I would have been more impressed if he had channelled it to something less Risky! Using wood for automobile is a NO NO!

A bicycle isn't.
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by PShollzy(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
Gud1
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by frisky2good(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice try but hin blokos fit damage o! No shocks grin
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by Btruth: 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
emperorchedda:
INNOVATION

Half of Nigeria's population think like this and we won't need to depend on the government anymore neither will we need to import everything from China and keep being the target of Donald Trump
that is true, but we need the basic things of life to be succeed.

- Electricity
- Security
- and little funds or loans from banks as in soft loans.

Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by AmAlbert(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Drgleave:
I once constructed a Toothbrush out of Metal, a Tv that displays on both d front nd back... amongts others. Ohh d day of my youth, nw i'm in my 20's. Hw time flies.
onye ara
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by benedictnsi(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
WeedSeller:
9jerians nodey dull oo

Make the guy no pack am where abokis dey oo..

Na the seat them go first comot use d wood cook' grin

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

You eehn
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by modestdude(m): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
tartar9:
innovative!
and it can't certainly be from the east.none of welding jobs they beat their chest over ever works.
Does that man with his well nourished chubby arms and legs, look like someone from the hunger stricken Osun state or their likes? He can only be from the land flowing with milk and honey where everyone knows how to chop money.

Mere looking at him, he can afford a 4-wheel mobility. Hes just being creative as an Igbo man
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by ify2u: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
creative indeed
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by onunwa21(m): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
Combating Climate change
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
austinbrown:
Na my senior brother be this, the guy is well talented

termites will eat that bicycle soon.
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by Drgleave: 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
AmAlbert:
onye ara ka'mbu

Lols. grin
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by seangy4konji: 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
he is only saving for the future as fuel price fit increase any time and he go get wood to cook hin ogbono soup.
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by austinbrown: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
kaeforum:

termites will eat that bicycle soon.
wetin go eat ur own
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by deramarks(f): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
Confusionist.
tartar9:
innovative!
and it can't certainly be from the east.none of welding jobs they beat their chest over ever works.
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by solomonsojay(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
we really need to think well in naija, reeducate ourselves on the true meaning of innovation...if the whites can take the parsian /Chinese human borne carriage n turn it to horse cart then to cars and all we can do is creat a decading poor version of the least of their creation and label it an innovation...how do we ever think we can creat anything worthwhile
Wake Up Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
not bad...but the essential parts can't be made out of wood. so its basically just the same shii...different packaging.

1 Like

Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
At least less demand for forex smiley
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by kolaaderin: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
back to the stone age Fliestone things
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by soos: 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
cheesy He must be an igbo man. I can smell it in his blood. Am proud of him.
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
ballondr:
smiley smiley smiley
Catch this Thief!! Catch this Thief.
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by kehnton(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
saints2:
What can you term this picture?
Source: http://ajayiwrites..com.ng/2016/01/caption-this.html
hes good. His brain is ticking!!! He should get some cash grant for this successful idea turned into reality. Kudos!
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by emonkey(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
[size=15pt]It is not good to smoke weed[/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by free2ryhme: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
is there any commercial value to this model bicycle
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
emperorchedda:
INNOVATION

Half of Nigeria's population think like this and we won't need to depend on the government anymore neither will we need to import everything from China and keep being the mockery of Donald Trump
we depend on the government either directly or indirectly. A good government formulate policy and implement them and thus create a conductive environment for business to strive. A bad policy is the opposite
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by thawgy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Why do we tend to celebrate nonsense.. man constructs a bicycle with wood abeg how is that news?.. a bicycle for God's sakes not even the tires, spokes or even the chain was done by him, though I should be encouraged but not at this level, maybe at primary school level or Junior secondary school level

1 Like

Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
How is construction of a bike with untreated wood either innovative or genius? The bike will not last when subjected to the elements and cannot withstand the shocks of day to day use.

E for use wood take make the tyre and chain sef.

Nigerians always impressed with rubbish..
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
austinbrown:
Na my senior brother be this, the guy is well talented
......And these ones na your junior ones abi? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) / Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) / Huge Turtle Captured In Famgbe Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.