Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,469 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) (41248 Views)

Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches / Bicycle Which Rides On Water Designed By A Ghanaian Man (Photos) / Boy Who Built Bicycle With Local Materials Gets Gift From Good Samaritan. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by saints2(f): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
What can you term this picture?

Source:
http://ajayiwrites..com.ng/2016/01/caption-this.html

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by Donald3d(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
A man that uses his brain,not like people ranting back to back up and down, hehehehehehehe
MODIFIED : in the end there is nothing so special about FTC ,FP i have being here countless times,it just a freaking space on the internet

But let me be cliche and just join them so they wont feel bad
First of all i dedicate this FTC and FP to my sugar mummy and my 3 girlfriends(bad belle people ,its my mum and 3 sisters,una dey find who una go kill)
, i dedicate it also to Light the great fighter,the baby who just survived a heart surgery

Now for my back to back so they wont feel bad grin grin grin grin grin

Every slang on Nairaland in 2015 was a hit back to back especially,the Endtime crew , but now awon back to back crew ti take over , if you want your fame back oya lasisi69 come and take over
One Love people
Number one rule in Life - Always do good, in the sight of God and man,then you have no problem.God loves you

Check my profie pls(another cliche thing to do) chai bye bye

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by emperorchedda(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
INNOVATION

Half of Nigeria's population think like this and we won't need to depend on the government anymore neither will we need to import everything from China and keep being the mockery of Donald Trump

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by Daslim180(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
The only painful thing about this is that the bicycle might not last a month before the wood would be used for cooking beans.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by austinbrown: 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
Na my senior brother be this, the guy is well talented

2 Likes

Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by smile4kenn(m): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by amunkita(m): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
I can bet with my yansh, that dude has got some Igbo blood in him...

That is being innovative but innovation can lead you to become a genius..

Nwanne Daalu..

17 Likes

Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by rapmike(m): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
That's the beginning of greatness!
Only that his skill may be wasted here.

2 Likes

Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by modestdude(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Innovation borne out of basic survival instincts.

This is Goodbye to Fuel price scarcity and its resultant increase in trans fare grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by sammyscholar(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Well, he tried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
9jerians nodey dull oo

Make the guy no pack am where abokis dey oo..

Na the seat them go first comot use d wood cook' grin

1 Like

Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by tartar9(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
innovative!
and it can't certainly be from the east.none of welding jobs they beat their chest over ever works.
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by dgudguy: 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
is good to use brain
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bebe nbednma ibu kibu
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by maverickdude(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Innovative indeed
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by dadjwty2: 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Download it
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by Mopolchi: 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Innovative
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by Bigcake: 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
He is not stuupid at all.
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Wasted time. But he try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by Mega72(m): 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good..nigeria go beta..all we need good governace..we have tarlents in this county.
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by teemyte: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Just passing by....
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by Drgleave: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
I once constructed a Toothbrush out of Metal, a Tv that displays on both d front nd back... amongts others. Ohh d day of my youth, nw i'm in my 20's. Hw time flies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by infomathew: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
creative
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by agentofchange1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
hmmm.....was expecting.. to see a wooden. wheels /tyres ., pedals.,..chains,,...et al..

nice try..

#team.innovative..
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by mrking3(m): 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
I would have been more impressed if he had channelled it to something less Risky! Using wood for automobile is a NO NO!

1 Like

Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by UncleLondon: 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
Eco- Friendly bicycle.
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by lukxman(m): 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
Too ordinary, many did it at younger age as primary school crafts. They assume the stage of nonsense and share waste of time now.
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by Harnny(m): 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
Some real innovation
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by ishiamu(m): 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
Donald3d:
A man that uses his brain,not like people ranting back to back up and down, hehehehehehehe

Tell em
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by doskie(m): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
Daslim180:
The only painful thing about this is that the bicycle won't last a month before the wood would be used for cooking beans.
by who?
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by henrydadon(m): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
quite innovative...proudly afrcan grin.... this is what u call rough terrain bicycle grin
Re: Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) by Daslim180(m): 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
doskie:
by who?

Wood no dey dry?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) / Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) / Huge Turtle Captured In Famgbe Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.