Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) (149310 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Mother With Her Grand Daughters (Photos) / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ptoduct of 10%
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2017
PaperLace:

Wow. SSHS seemed closer to Ijegun than Ikotun sef.
St Saviour's had good teachers and lots of brainy students, but it wasn't really in the league of Ronik and Excel. The population of SSHS didn't help sef, one would think it was a public school...lol.

School wey get every class from A-L then , e fit done reach Z now.

I swear I am not lying. Ask anyone that lives around Ile-epo/Ejigbo, I think that's where it's located. Their excursions dey trend for hood, no be Olumo rock things guy.
lols. na big men school b dat one o
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by franugo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
onuwaje:

Yep

how is she? Heard she gave birth to a second child recently....hope they're doing great ?
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by onuwaje(m): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
franugo:

how is she? Heard she gave birth to a second child recently....hope they're doing great ?
Dm me of u want private family issues
Thanks
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by franugo(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
onuwaje:

Dm me of u want private family issues
Thanks

Nah, not really...just need to know how she's been, dts all. not really interested in personal issues.
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by ooisaac(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
[/quote]I pity you bro [quote author=seunny4lif post=57410358]
Yes
They are virgins in the lose grin grin
Pastor children are good runs girls
Pussy dey always wide like Lagos Ibadan expressway grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja / Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.