Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. (1722 Views)

What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by Young03(m): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
Honestly, there is a limit to everything in life most especially when it comes to relationship and marriage,because if the function of a man is switched, people will term the lady in his life as a witch. This is why it is advisable for couples or "couples to be" not to overstep their boundary when displaying love .
Oya lets get down to business of the day.

1. BECOMING HER ERRAND BOY:
chai, i remember when men were boys, ladies used me as their puppet by sending me to buy food, fetch water and even buy sanitary pad for them. My friends made jest of me by calling me loverboy,going around telling others that ifunanya has bewitched me.

2.SUFFERING AND SMILLING ATTITUDE:
some ladies are in the habit of abusing guys just becos he is broke, they will redicule & ruin his reputation in public. People will believe that his destiny has been locked in a bottle by her.

3.EMPTYING HIS ACCOUN/POCKET FOR HER:
Eee, diaris God oo, i hate it when guys in their right senses empty their account for ladies just to make brazilian hair,while his own hair is longer than bob marley own,just becos u want to make her happy.

4.SHE EATS ASSORTED MEALS WHILE HE SMILES DURING DATE:
wonders shall never end(i no even de pray make e end) as some guys exhibit pretence during date. Na so my guy carry babe enter golden valley, she dey drink red wine while my guy dey sip hero claiming he is allergic to red wine..no doubt people ask if he is mentally sound.

5.HELPING HER TO ATTAIN GOOD GRADE IN SCHOOL WHILE HE IS ON PROBATION:
This act is common in schools where shallow minded guys act like mr ibu by helping ladies to write test, do assignments at the detriment of their success while yours is packed somewhere undone.

6.WASHING HER UNDER WEARS:
Spits*,.i pity the life of some guys who believed that doing this is to show love,because apart from the fact that his image will be tarnished, those around will see him as a retarded individual.

7.LOOSING HER HAIR REGULARLY:
lol, most guys ar fun of this act which on regular occasion attracts insult from the society,likewise the girl, as people will advice such guys to visit T.b joshua for deliverance.

8.NEGLECTING FOOTBALL MATCH IN ORDER TO SATISFY HER:
As a die-hard football lover, no girl will ever stop me from watching Arsenal vs Barcelona, some guys during matches because his girlfriend aske him to choose between her and football. He choses to stop watching football, what amuses me is that this guys always satify her interms of care, money and even attention, she still come to nag that u dont respect her feelings.

Cc. Lalaclaticlala, seun, mynd44, ishilove....ahbi i lie?

3 Likes

Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by kwencypresh(f): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ok
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
@OP number 8 is so on point and lemme add following her to the saloon and watch her make her hair.
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by donTbone(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by Young03(m): 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
mylordship:
@OP number 8 is so on point and lemme add following her to the saloon and watch her make her hair.

lolz...guys dat do dat, i believe their lives ar tied under a tree
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
Young03:

lolz...guys dat do dat, i believe their lives ar tied under a tree
hehehe yeah some guys do that and when i come across them, then i thank GOD for my life.
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by Emac34: 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
mylordship:
hehehe yeah some guys do that and when i come across them, then i thank GOD for my life.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by Deejay1000(m): 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
Some guys will buy suya for their gf and start eating the onions nd cabbage formin vegetarians

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
undecided
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by tosyne2much(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
This write-up belongs to Dr Wristbangle
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by missKiffy(f): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
So what undecided
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by nerdfrost(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
No gal!! Nooo lemme repeat it no gal. I said no gal can make me to stop watching soccer its impossible! cheesy I'm a die hard football freak.

And the Frost descended on them h*es grin
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
I won't lie o, I dey help my BAE loose her hair at times, its part of being romantic boyfriend. I luv doing it though.

So many guys here have done more than what d OP listed. But dem WAN Dey form jim iyke

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chisos shocked shocked
No 8 though.

So I'd miss a football match just to satisfy her?

Sometimes,the joy I get from watching football is greater than having an orgasm.
I sometimes feel guys who don't watch football are she-males.
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by wristbangle: 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
SMH @ OP. I hereby request that our mods should do the needful to this article. Act of plagiarism is not allowed. angry
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by ril19(m): 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
OP you are mostly right. thank you.
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by Chilug(m): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
missKiffy:
So what undecided
What do u mean by so what? Huh!
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by ril19(m): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
stupidity:
I won't lie o, I dey help my BAE loose her hair at times, its part of being romantic boyfriend. I luv doing it though.

So many guys here have done more than what d OP listed. But dem WAN Dey form jim iyke

bro doing a bit for her on her hair aint shii provided it doesn't become a pattern.
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by Young03(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
This write-up belongs to Dr Wristbangle

pls, iam not wristbangle...besides if he claims he owns the article, he can as well show me the link to it

i know its because i dont like creating threads dts y u pass judgement like ds

no worry, i go suprise u guys

its me the young xt"
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by wristbangle: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
Young03:

pls, iam not wristbangle...besides if he claims he owns the article, he can as well show me the link to it

its me the young xt"

The link below;

https://www.nairaland.com/2632549/8-things-guys-show-ladies
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by Young03(m): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
wristbangle:

The link below;

https://www.nairaland.com/2632549/8-things-guys-show-ladies

seen bt there ar still changes...besides didnt copy from ur work bt anyways people still love it
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by cruzita(f): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
these are qualities of s real guy.haters can go to hell and roast their yams
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by tpiaobsession: 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Eyah!

Especially at #4

Pant washing, etc, a lot of nlers consider that a normal part of relationships.
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by tpiaobsession: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
We need gif for number 4 plz.

we've already seen the panty washing one, no need to redo that.
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by digitite: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
Very funny. Lord help us. lol
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by AyamConfidence(m): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by tosyne2much(m): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Young03:

its me the young xt"
Bro, here's the link to the original thread

www.nairaland.com/2632549/8-things-guys-show-ladies
Re: What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. by jericco1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
I can't do that for fucc sake

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Couples Met In Club? (PHOTO) / 14 Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exists / I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.