Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! (1976 Views)

Who Is The Decision Maker In A Nigerian Household – Husband Or Wife? / What To Do If You Are Married To A Phlegmatic Husband Or Wife. / As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by Daslim180(m): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
When men wanna bullshit talk women and hurt them and treat them like shit ! Look at this picture ! She risk her life to give u something precious, she gains weight & her skin stretches & then u gonna disrespect her and treat her like shit Do u even know the pain a woman feels after having a c section ? Can't walk properly for weeks and can't do shit for her self ! This is is for every man who treats his woman like crap and treats her like nothing ! Grow up and take care of your family and stop running around ! Your wife and children is your first priority in your life !

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by Askseek(f): 12:55am On Jan 14, 2016
Daslim180:
When men wanna bullshit talk women and hurt them and treat them like shit ! Look at this picture ! She risk her life to give u something precious, she gains weight & her skin stretches & then u gonna disrespect her and treat her like shit Do u even know the pain a woman feels after having a c section ? Can't walk properly for weeks and can't do shit for her self ! This is is for every man who treats his woman like crap and treats her like nothing ! Grow up and take care of your family and stop running around ! Your wife and children is your first priority in your life !

Ok, the pain of childbirth is immense, motherhood is amazing, yes it is and so much more but you know what, it is time we stop with this "gave you something precious" attitude because last I checked we don't pick up pregnancies from the floor and even if you go high tech guess what you still need something from him. And before you go there, yup I know what a c-section feels like, have had 3 but all of my 3 kids I made the choice to have them. I did no one a favour by having them. They are gifts I gave to myself, they are gifts my husband gave me and above all they are gifts given by God. Unless you are a woman who swore of childbearing and compromised for your husband, having children is something couples do together. I know what it is to birth a child, I don't know what it is to sit with fear in your heart until the one you love is safe.

5 Likes

Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by Pidggin(f): 4:22am On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=Daslim180 post=41935235]When men wanna bullshit talk women and hurt them and treat them like shit ! Look at this picture ! She risk her life to give u something precious, she gains weight & her skin stretches & then u gonna disrespect her and treat her like shit Do u even know the pain a woman feels after having a c section ? Can't walk properly for weeks and can't do shit for her self ! This is is for every man who treats his woman like crap and treats her like nothing ! Grow up and take care of your family and stop running around ! Your wife and children is your first priority in your life ![/quote

Word!]
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by lilmax(m): 8:18am On Jan 14, 2016
So i should start crying right now? As if thats not the way a woman is designed to be.....its her choice to have children or not
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by quivah(f): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2016
lilmax:
So i should start crying right now? As if thats not the way a woman is designed to be.....its her choice to have children or not
We all know you are that alpha male but it gets boring when you force your toughness,it makes you look just dumb

Like Mr bean forming commando.. Duh

1 Like

Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by DollyParton1(f): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2016
lilmax:
How about you shut ur mouth and get lost.
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by Chubhie: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2016
Love your Father,your Mother,your Sister but beware of Loving any other Woman than your Wife.And a Wife was a woman who bore your Children.And once that happened to You,your Life was Forfeited to give them their daily bread and make sure they are safe. This one of the codes I discipline myself to execute.

1 Like

Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by AfroKnight: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Respect to all good mothers like mine. Women should also learn to be human. Some mothers are animals. The way they curse and maltreat their children could make you wanna slap them.

I have learnt not to quickly judge any marital problem in the woman's favour. When you meet a foul mouthed Jezebel of a woman, you'll understand why some calm men become wife beaters.

It is unwise to hail women just because of their gender.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerian Mum Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day / Interior Design / I Cheated On My Husband With A Married Man And The Idiot Gave Me 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.