Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

FEC Approves $200m Loan For Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves $200m Loan For Lagos (13150 Views)

FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States / FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos / MTEF: FEC Approves N6tr Expenditure For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves $200m Loan For Lagos by LordAdam: 8:31am On Jan 14, 2016
mapet:

Ok. I remember this.

Well take your pick. Where's the $1b today?

What did the Army use to drive BH out of the main towns they initially occupied in Maiduguri?
Re: FEC Approves $200m Loan For Lagos by mapet: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2016
LordAdam:

What did the Army use to drive BH out of the main towns they initially occupied in Maiduguri?

Army under GEJ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.... I think you should ask Alex Badeh that question.... grin grin grin grin
Re: FEC Approves $200m Loan For Lagos by LordAdam: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2016
mapet:

Army under GEJ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.... I think you should ask Alex Badeh that question.... grin grin grin grin

A. Are you saying the Army under GEJ did not recapture lost territory from BH?
B. Are you saying the Army used sticks to fight the war?
C. Are you saying the Army currently is using sticks to "technically" win the war against BH?
D. Has PMB bought any weapon in 7 months of been in the government?

Guy, this one na morning. No jor let me para.

Good AM and have a nice day...

-Lord
Re: FEC Approves $200m Loan For Lagos by mapet: 8:49am On Jan 14, 2016
LordAdam:

A. Are you saying the Army under GEJ did not recapture lost territory from BH?
B. Are you saying the Army used sticks to fight the war?
C. Are you saying the Army currently is using sticks to "technically" win the war against BH?
D. Has PMB bought any weapon in 7 months of been in the government?

Guy, this one na morning. No jor let me para.

Good AM and have a nice day...

-Lord

Me? I'm not saying anything.....what will I say after Alex Badeh had spoken

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/terrorism-i-headed-a-military-that-lacked-equipment-motivation-to-fight-badeh/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ECOWAS: Tinubu Not Responsible For The Exit Of Mali, Burkina Faso, Niger - Bwala / Tinubu Directs Creation Of Youth Unemployment Benefits / Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.