Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Am Being Too Stubborn And Wicked Nowadays Whats The Cause? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Being Too Stubborn And Wicked Nowadays Whats The Cause? (519 Views)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Being Too Stubborn And Wicked Nowadays Whats The Cause? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
My father is as stubborn as i am, i don't whether i took after him or what, i don't do anywork at home again
Re: Am Being Too Stubborn And Wicked Nowadays Whats The Cause? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
there is one explanation to it, and its u need to grow up.
Re: Am Being Too Stubborn And Wicked Nowadays Whats The Cause? by bluntspade: 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
lilzcee:
My father is as stubborn as i am, i don't whether i took after him or what, i don't do anywork at home again
So your father is lazy
Re: Am Being Too Stubborn And Wicked Nowadays Whats The Cause? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
From that one sentence i could deduce the following

1) you are stubborn
2) you are lazy
3) you are a stammerer

Get you shiiiit together m8, and stop blaming your genes
Re: Am Being Too Stubborn And Wicked Nowadays Whats The Cause? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
bluntspade:
So your father is lazy
ur father is lazy
Re: Am Being Too Stubborn And Wicked Nowadays Whats The Cause? by Emac34: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Crappy thread

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do?? / Choose For Me / Message To Cheating Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.