Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Man Kills Girlfriend For Calling Ex-husband’s Name During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kills Girlfriend For Calling Ex-husband’s Name During Sex (897 Views)

Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Nigerian Lady Invites Cult Groups To Settle Case With Ex-husband / Mercy Aigbe Drops Her Husband's Name 'Gentry' On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Girlfriend For Calling Ex-husband’s Name During Sex by tkpoint2(m): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
For calling her ex-husband’s name during sex, a man has admitted to killing his girlfriend.

The man, from Florida, USA had called 911 to say his girlfriend was having trouble breathing but later admitted killing her.

The state’s police department told local news media that 24-year-old jealous lover, Fidel Lopez called 911 early Sunday.

Officers who responded to the call and were at the apartment said they found Lopez crying in the bathroom next to his dead 31-year-old girlfriend, Maria Nemeth’s naked body.

Police said Lopez initially told investigators that the couple had been having sex when Nemeth went into the bathroom, vomited and collapsed.
However, after further questioning, Lopez revealed that he became enraged with Nemeth when she called out her ex-husband’s name during sex and he attacked and disemboweled her.

http://www.punchng.com/man-kills-girlfriend-for-calling-exs-name-during-sex/
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Calling Ex-husband’s Name During Sex by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
Old as fvck news, how are you just hearing this?

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Calling Ex-husband’s Name During Sex by Topestbilly(m): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Calling Ex-husband’s Name During Sex by lastingdeek(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]nawa oooo

(1) (Reply)

Please Teach Me, How Do I Go About This? / Why Can't All Nigerian Girls Be Like My Friend NKECHI! / I Need A Girl With A Booty Like Toolz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.