Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? (11422 Views)

Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) / How Many Nairaland Guys Can Do This ??? / Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
angry angry angry sad angry sad angry sad If you have ever double dated, cheated or slept with another guy while you were in a serious relationship with another innocent man, may you be barren for the rest of your lives. You shall never carry baby in your belly but fibroid undecided Yes You

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
op u need God

3 Likes

Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by lastingdeek(m): 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
ok
Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
[s]
mylordship:
op u need God
[/s]

I don't need that sitting duck called God. I use my brain when it matters undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by missyadorable(f): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
To all Nigerian men

If you have ever slept with a girl who is not your wife,may you become completely impotent

If you have ever slept with any woman other than your wife,may your d**k disappear forever!

Amen!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
missyadorable:
To all Nigerian men

If you have ever slept with a girl who is not your wife,may you become completely impotent

If you have ever slept with any woman other than your wife,may your d**k disappear forever!

Amen!

See how shameless most of u girls are? undecided jumping from dick to dick is una hubby

11 Likes

Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
What happened cry
Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by ronald4ever(m): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
missyadorable:
To all Nigerian men

Amen!

No sense made. undecided

10 Likes

Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
sickstars:
What happened cry

As in?
Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
searchiing4love:

As in?

Why the curse

2 Likes

Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
sickstars:

Why the curse

Who I curse? The hoes shouldn't be bothered if their conscience is clear

1 Like

Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
searchiing4love:

Who I curse? The hoes shouldn't be bothered if their conscience is clear

wat do u mean?

Wat did i do wrong?

Amen to me if m guilty of wat u accusing me of amen for me cos i dont kno wat u talkin bou cry cry
Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by missKiffy(f): 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mtshewww, iranu abasha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
missKiffy:
Mtshewww, iranu abasha

Awon obo public toilet undecided

3 Likes

Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
You know, it's quite funny that I feel the same way about Nigerian men like you do Nigerian women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
sickstars:

wat do u mean?

Wat did i do wrong?

Amen to me if m guilty of wat u accusing me of amen for me cos i dont kno wat u talkin bou cry cry

Gud 4 u if u no dey Bleep around like most hoes here who form holy holy when people like me point out the ills of Nigerian girls cool

1 Like

Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Sept20:
You know, it's quite funny that I feel the same way about Nigerian men like you do Nigerian women

After sampling various dicks? undecided

1 Like

Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by TrapLORD(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
AMEN! cheesy

1 Like

Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
TrapLORD:
AMEN! cheesy

wink grin no mind the fake bittches

1 Like

Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lol. Dem don disappear...
Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by valdes00(m): 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Na wa oo... am disappointed.... so no babe fit fall this OP hand n shout a thundering amen..... oh my God
Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by cruzita(f): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
why would someone say amen are u God?we only say amen to a prayer not to some BULLSHIT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
valdes00:
Na wa oo... am disappointed.... so no babe fit fall this OP hand n shout a thundering amen..... oh my God

Shows u most of them are sluts. They are quick to defend a bashing thread but now they are silent because most of them fucck around like the hoes they truly are

4 Likes

Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
cruzita:
why would someone say amen are u God?we only say amen to a prayer not to some BULLSHIT

Sorry to say are u a lady or an haermaphrodite? U look too masculine

4 Likes

Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by cruzita(f): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
searchiing4love:

Sorry to say are u a lady or an haermaphrodite? U look too masculine
don't bother trying to guess cos ur brain will only end up melting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
cruzita:
don't bother trying to guess cos ur brain will only end up melting

Who cares

2 Likes

Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by cruzita(f): 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
searchiing4love:

Who cares
thank you
Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by VickyRotex(f): 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
So if I dont say Amen to this, it means I'm Guilty? Smh!
Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
VickyRotex:
So if I dont say Amen to this, it means I'm Guilty? Smh!

Why are u scared to say Amen if u have not been jumping from one bed to another? Oshisco undecided

1 Like

Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by VickyRotex(f): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
searchiing4love:

Why are u scared to say Amen if u have not been jumping from one bed to another? Oshisco undecided

I'm not scared to say Amen. It's just meaningless to say Amen to some kind of irrelevant words.

Even if the guilty ones say Amen, you think it will cause them all to be barren?
Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by VickyRotex(f): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

I don't need that sitting duck called God. I use my brain when it matters undecided

Really? Do you have to speak ill words against God to prove a point?
Re: HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

I'm not scared to say Amen. It's just meaningless to say Amen to some kind of irrelevant words.

Even if the guilty ones say Amen, you think it will cause them all to be barren?

Can u swear with your life that you have never double dated or keep multiple boyfriends at once?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking / I Wish Nigerian Women Will Grow Vaginas Like These South Korean Women! / Domestic Violence And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.