Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam (10274 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Maamin:

Stop all these lies!!!...Quran and media says jihad means war, killing of infidels to propagate the course of allah.

laughing... quote Quran verse that said jihad means war... why is accepting the truth about Islam and revert to Islam so hard for you people... Chai..
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

Yawn. Rilwayne01, Vedaxcool, Empiree.

Why do you guys always tell lies about your religion?

Are there not dual meanings of Jihad? One is the inner struggle to understand islam and the other is outer struggle-

Wiki-

you are definition of foolishness... you asking wiki about Islam.. Quran and Hadith are there you don't ask them... chai..

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
analice107:

I can't waste my time on you further.
The killing of Christians all the world by muslims is political eh?
What kind of a person are you? . You are worse than a terrorist with a bomb.
So Allah has light to shed? Allah is Satan and Satan is the Prince of darkness.

O ya.. explain and site example of Christians that Muslim are killing all over the World.. and show Quranic verses to support your claim..
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jidalli007:
In the name of Jesus every knee shall bow and all tongues shall confess. so long I call Him and He answers. Bros leave trash for LAWMA

Na Jesus tell you that? abi na people wey never see Jesus that wrote bible?

CoolUsername:
Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the same god.

nah.. Christians worship Jesus..

analice107:

your god jesus called God Allah.. keep insulting your creator.. tell me just 1 christian populated country or area that has suffered terrorism..

O ya.. explain and site example of Christians that Muslim are killing all over the World.. and show Quranic verses to support your claim..

CoolUsername:
Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the same god.
analice107:

Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
cc: parisbookaddict

tell me where in Bible Jesus said he died for your sins...

and prove to me that the site that translated Aramaic Bible into English is anti Christian site
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Your intentional /feigned ignorance is annoying to say the least.
For a list of Muslim attack on Christians:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/christianattacks.htm

Just a few Quranic verses on jihad:
The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives

1 Like

Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by JackBizzle: 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
DeathStroke007:

you are definition of foolishness... you asking wiki about Islam.. Quran and Hadith are there you don't ask them... chai..

This is why people look at some nairaland muslims as deceitful. You can see that the wikipedia article quotes from various sources

-islamic scholars
-jurists
-the quran
-the hadith

Please, stop the deceit. Stop the lies.

The quote from wikipedia defines jihad far better than you did on this thread and you have the nerve to complain about it because it exposes you.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
DeathStroke007:
cc: parisbookaddict

tell me where in Bible Jesus said he died for your sins...

1 Corinthians 15:3
For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

1 Peter 3:18

For Christ also died for sins once for all, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit;
1 Thessalonians 5:10
who died for us, so that whether we are awake or asleep, we will live together with Him.

John 15:13

"Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.

Romans 5:8

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:10
For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.
Romans 5:6

For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly.
2 Corinthians 5:14-15
For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died; and He died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf.

Hebrews 2:9
But we do see Him who was made for a little while lower than the angels, namely, Jesus, because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, so that by the grace of God He might taste death for everyone.

John 10:11
"I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.

John 10:15

even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.

John 11:50
nor do you take into account that it is expedient for you that one man die for the people, and that the whole nation not perish."

John 18:14
Now Caiaphas was the one who had advised the Jews that it was expedient for one man to die on behalf of the people.

John 11:51
Now he did not say this on his own initiative, but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus was going to die for the nation,

Romans 4:25
He who was delivered over because of our transgressions, and was raised because of our justification.

Romans 6:10
For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God.

Hebrews 9:15
For this reason He is the mediator of a new covenant, so that, since a death has taken place for the redemption of the transgressions that were committed under the first covenant, those who have been called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
Matthew 20:28
just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many."
Mark 10:45
"For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many."
1 Peter 1:18-19
knowing that you were not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers, but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ.
1 John 3:16
We know love by this, that He laid down His life for us; and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
Romans 14:9
For to this end Christ died and lived again, that He might be Lord both of the dead and of the living.
1 Corinthians 11:26
For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until He comes.
Colossians 1:22
yet He has now reconciled you in His fleshly body through death, in order to present you before Him holy and blameless and beyond reproach--
John 12:24
"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit.
John 12:32
"And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to Myself."

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by parisbookaddict(f): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
DeathStroke007:

All I will say to you is that OYO lo wa... if you like accept the truth that Eashoa Maskeena is a Muslim.. if you like accept the fact that Eashoa Maskeena called God Allah.. If you like accept it and revert to Islam, if you don't, keep making excuses and lies.. excuses nor lies won't save you on judgement day

Lol... No more lies to tell Mr al taqiyya using muslim?. I have exposed the fallacies and fraud in Ur logic. And u resort to rants. Its typical..
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by parisbookaddict(f): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
DeathStroke007, he has quoted the jihad verses in the quran. Its ur turn!

accountable01:

Your intentional /feigned ignorance is annoying to say the least.
For a list of Muslim attack on Christians:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/christianattacks.htm

Just a few Quranic verses on jihad:
The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by parisbookaddict(f): 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
DeathStroke007:

laughing... quote Quran verse that said jihad means war...
He has quoted them.

why is accepting the truth about Islam and revert to Islam so hard for you people... Chai..

Billions of people reject Islam because most of us know the truth. Its a totalitarian cult founded by a paedophile rapist warmonger who plagarized and copied many apocryphal books from Christian sects
examples;
1.The infancy gospel of Thomas

2.The protovangelion of James (this is where mohammed copied the chapter of mariam from)

3. The gnostic apocalypse of peter (this is where mohammed copied the crucifixion body double story from).

1 Like

Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by CoolUsername: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
Let me break this down. The Bible's OT is chock-full of stories from the jewish Torah. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Several biblical characters also make appearances in the Koran. Feel free to disagree.

In these appearances, one god is being referenced to and it is the jewish deity, YHWH.

What Christianity did was to superimpose the ideas of Jesus to worship the same god worshiped in Judaism. Islam did the same, just that this time Jesus' ideas were sidelined in favour of those brought forward by Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Have I said anything that's false here?
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by onetrack(m): 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
DeathStroke007:

I won't follow you argue.. Post those hadith here.. And I will post the correct hadith here.. No be today una dey change quran verses and hadith to suit your claims na

And the last hadith you quoted.. What's the verse and its book.. So as to verify

Just follow the link and look for yourself, there are dozens of hadiths. And the last hadith is on the same link.
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by plappville(f): 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Despite explaining the meaning of jihad..you still think jihad means war. Is it quran meaning of jihad you will believe or media meaning of jihad? Oyo lo wa

Leave media out of this please. We know the jihad that is carried out by Allah's army....see them in the picture. .. grin

Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by plappville(f): 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
CoolUsername:
Let me break this down. The Bible's OT is chock-full of stories from the jewish Torah. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Several biblical characters also make appearances in the Koran. Feel free to disagree.

In these appearances, one god is being referenced to and it is the jewish deity, YHWH.

What Christianity did was to superimpose the ideas of Jesus to worship the same god worshiped in Judaism. Islam did the same, just that this time Jesus' ideas were sidelined in favour of those brought forward by Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Have I said anything that's false here?

The false is that you inserted the self claimed prophet. He has no place in the bible. Jesus know him not. We only know he will come and decieve the world. Yahweh of the Jews is not allah of the arabs.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by glossy6(f): 9:11am On Jan 15, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Despite explaining the meaning of jihad..you still think jihad means war. Is it quran meaning of jihad you will believe or media meaning of jihad? Oyo lo wa

Media ni media ko?
Yet shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by glossy6(f): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2016
parisbookaddict:

He has quoted them.

Billions of people reject Islam because most of us know the truth. Its a totalitarian cult founded by a paedophile rapist warmonger who plagarized and copied many apocryphal books from Christian sects
examples;

2.The protovangelion of James (this is where mohammed copied the chapter of mariam from)

3. The gnostic apocalypse of peter (this is where mohammed copied the crucifixion body double story from).

And they claim MO was an illiterate so as to cover up his plagiarism.
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by cckris: 9:27am On Jan 15, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Mention one muslim that kills in the name of jihad or any acclaimed terroist group that kiils in the name of jihad.
1. Mohammed
2. Usman dan Fodio, this one even overthrow & seize African territories.

History is against you.

Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by Ovacoma: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2016
analice107:

Are you not ashamed? You keep wanting to use Jesus to convert Christians to Islam, yet Islam hates Christ and kills his followers. And Islam doesn't teach one single doctrine Jesus passed down. Only Muhammed's Jihad. I don't get you. You kill us, but we are still okay with our Christianity, you still go on trying to convert us using Jesus, into Muhammed's Jihad. It would have been better, if you teach love and forgiveness like Jesus did, But no. Kill and destroy, is Muhammed's Creed, and that's what Jesus Himself said Satan does.
He steals (Muhammed was the greatest high way robber.
As a matter of fact, he introduced Highway robbery into the world)
He kills. (since Muhammed glorified Satan in the image of allah, the world has witnessed untold slaughter of lives in his hands and his demented followers)
He destroys(imagine the havoc caused by the jihadist all over the world)
See, when I look at Islam, I see Satan, truly speakin Because it's manifesting exactly what the Bible says about him.

Pls stop this desperation, it won't take you anywhere. Find out from the people Jesus has appeared to, especially the ex muslims, find out the name Jesus called himself when he introduced himself to them, Was it Isa? If it was, how come they wake up shouting Jesus and not isa? How come they leave Islam immediately that happens and joins Christianity?
Hey listen. It's not about the container, it's about the content.
Muslims are all about the container but not the content.
Jesus refers to Satan as liar and the father of lies. Islam itself is a lie. Muslims have been lying to keep Islam alive, they will say Adam, Abraham, David,...even Jesus were Muslims without any evidence. Israel are Hebrews, Jews with Judaism. No signs of Islam bfor mohammad, yet they keep up lying, stealing, killing and destroying, just like muhammed and his master the devil.

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2016
Each time u engage them in an intelligent discuss, the nature of their religion immediately surfaces: lies &deception

1 Like

Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by bigass123(m): 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Very interesting thread...
I grew up in the northern parts of Nigeria and one thing I avoid the most is arguing with these Muslims.
They clearly know the truth... But just won't accept it.
Their souls have been bought over.. Moreso they are so violent. They are ready to kill if they discover they can't convince you or if knock them hard with the truth about the Lordship of Jesus.
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by cckris: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
accountable01:
Each time u engage them in an intelligent discuss, the nature of their religion immediately surfaces: lies & deception
We have every Translation of the Koran, & the Hadiths. Plus picture proofs of their murderous obedience to their inGlorious Koran, which COMMANDS them to kill, kill, & continue to kill, including killing themselves in suicide bombings, in order to marry 72 pretty virgins. Devil is a liar, & father of lies.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by plappville(f): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ovacoma:

Jesus refers to Satan as liar and the father of lies. Islam itself is a lie. Muslims have been lying to keep Islam alive, they will say Adam, Abraham, David,...even Jesus were Muslims without any evidence. Israel are Hebrews, Jews with Judaism. No signs of Islam bfor mohammad, yet they keep up lying, stealing, killing and destroying, just like muhammed and his master the devil.

GBAM! !! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 7:06am On Jan 18, 2016
cckris:

1. Mohammed
2. Usman dan Fodio, this one even overthrow & seize African territories.

History is against you.

fool of life
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 7:07am On Jan 18, 2016
glossy6:

Media ni media ko?
Yet shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free

fool of life.. it's like you asking what is physics from a banking student.. ain't you really a fool?
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 7:09am On Jan 18, 2016
plappville:

Leave media out of this please. We know the jihad that is carried out by Allah's army....see them in the picture. .. grin

fool of life
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 7:14am On Jan 18, 2016
onetrack:

Just follow the link and look for yourself, there are dozens of hadiths. And the last hadith is on the same link.

SMH.. ain't get time.. no b today we don dey see fake hadith and Quran verses from Christian
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 7:26am On Jan 18, 2016
parisbookaddict:

He has quoted them.

examples;

prove yourself right with all the lies you said against Prophet Muhammad.

everyone Knows Bible ain't word of God but a history book written mostly by Paul who never see Jesus.

gospel of Thomas was written by paul..
James and mark only have little truth in their writings.. you know there's always a little truth in rumour.. they all write on heresy.. that's why so many contradiction surface in Bible..

now.. Quran didn't copy your story book. Allah said there's similitude in every book sent down to each Prophets and later is make perfect (Quran)
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 7:29am On Jan 18, 2016
parisbookaddict:
DeathStroke007, he has quoted the jihad verses in the quran. Its ur turn!

laughing in Chinese... from all verses of war that Allah is talking to Prophet Muhammad... which verse do you see killing is jihad.. fool of life
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 7:35am On Jan 18, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Lol... No more lies to tell Mr al taqiyya using muslim?. I have exposed the fallacies and fraud in Ur logic. And u resort to rants. Its typical..

laughing... like I said... OYO lo wa... no excuses for heaven o.. na for Grave you go know the real deal ... as soon as you die.. 2 angels go ask you.. who is your God and what is your religion.. na so you go enter Wahala ... laughing... Jesus never said he's God and he knows nothing about Christianity... revert to islam before it's too late o
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 7:39am On Jan 18, 2016
accountable01:

1 Corinthians 15:3
For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

1 Peter 3:18

For Christ also died for sins once for all, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit;
1 Thessalonians 5:10
who died for us, so that whether we are awake or asleep, we will live together with Him.

John 15:13

"Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.

Romans 5:8

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:10
For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.
Romans 5:6

For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly.
2 Corinthians 5:14-15
For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died; and He died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf.

Hebrews 2:9
But we do see Him who was made for a little while lower than the angels, namely, Jesus, because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, so that by the grace of God He might taste death for everyone.

John 10:11
"I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.

John 10:15

even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.

John 11:50
nor do you take into account that it is expedient for you that one man die for the people, and that the whole nation not perish."

John 18:14
Now Caiaphas was the one who had advised the Jews that it was expedient for one man to die on behalf of the people.

John 11:51
Now he did not say this on his own initiative, but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus was going to die for the nation,

Romans 4:25
He who was delivered over because of our transgressions, and was raised because of our justification.

Romans 6:10
For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God.

Hebrews 9:15
For this reason He is the mediator of a new covenant, so that, since a death has taken place for the redemption of the transgressions that were committed under the first covenant, those who have been called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
Matthew 20:28
just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many."
Mark 10:45
"For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many."
1 Peter 1:18-19
knowing that you were not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers, but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ.
1 John 3:16
We know love by this, that He laid down His life for us; and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
Romans 14:9
For to this end Christ died and lived again, that He might be Lord both of the dead and of the living.
1 Corinthians 11:26
For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until He comes.
Colossians 1:22
yet He has now reconciled you in His fleshly body through death, in order to present you before Him holy and blameless and beyond reproach--
John 12:24
"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit.
John 12:32
"And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to Myself."

every single verse you quoted... i don't see i am God said by Jesus

every single verse was written in absence of Jesus Christ

most verses were written by paul who never see Jesus...

and let's assume he's god.. who is Jesus calling Father and who is he praying to then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire / Why God Didn't Help Leah Sharibu! / Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.