Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam (10278 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 7:42am On Jan 18, 2016
JackBizzle:

This is why people look at some nairaland muslims as deceitful. You can see that the wikipedia article quotes from various sources

-islamic scholars
-jurists
-the quran
-the hadith

Please, stop the deceit. Stop the lies.

The quote from wikipedia defines jihad far better than you did on this thread and you have the nerve to complain about it because it exposes you.

May Creator never forgive you for your lies
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2016
accountable01:

Your intentional /feigned ignorance is annoying to say the least.
For a list of Muslim attack on Christians:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/christianattacks.htm

Just a few Quranic verses on jihad:
The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives

You are on your own... tell all these lies to Allah when you meet HIM on Judgement day
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by Annunaki(m): 7:59am On Jan 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

You are on your own... tell all these lies to Allah when you meet HIM on Judgement day

Glad you are admitting that quoran is full of lies since all his quotes are from the quoran. On judgement day your allahh will be groaning in agony and begging for mercy, he won't be in a position to discuss with him on judgement day. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 8:21am On Jan 18, 2016
Annunaki:

Glad you are admitting that quoran is full of lies since all his quotes are from the quoran. On judgement day your allahh will be groaning in agony and begging for mercy, he won't be in a position to discuss with him on judgement day. tongue

laughing... chai.. tell me just 1 lie in Quran.. and prove it with anything
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by Annunaki(m): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

laughing... chai.. tell me just 1 lie in Quran.. and prove it with anything

Over a thousand errors, contradictions and out right lies have been identified in the quoran but I will start with the verse below with the hadith that confirms it before you try to use al taquiya to reinterprete the verse as most muslim apologists do. tongue

Qur’an 18:83-86—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people.

Sunan Abu Dawud 3991—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water.

Your ignorant alllahh/mohamed think the sun sets in a pool of water. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2016
Annunaki:

Over a thousand errors, contradictions and out right lies have been identified in the quoran but I will start with the verse below with the hadith that confirms it before you try to use al taquiya to reinterprete the verse as most muslim apologists do. tongue

Qur’an 18:83-86—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people.

Sunan Abu Dawud 3991—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water.

Your ignorant alllahh/mohamed think the sun sets in a pool of water. cheesy cheesy cheesy

you a disgrace to Human race.... you said Quran is corrupted and contradict itself and you bring proof from Hadith ... and you even muddled up everything together.. educated illiterate
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by Annunaki(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

you a disgrace to Human race.... you said Quran is corrupted and contradict itself and you bring proof from Hadith ... and you even muddled up everything together.. educated illiterate

You are a very daft and dishonest pathological liar. I qouted the quoran and the hadith narration to back it up so you don't use al taquiya twist the verse and obfuscate issues. Now address the quoran error in quoran 18:83-86 and stop creating excuses that don't exist.
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2016
Annunaki:

You are a very daft and dishonest pathological liar. I qouted the quoran and the hadith narration to back it up so you don't use al taquiya twist the verse and obfuscate issues. Now address the quoran error in quoran 18:83-86 and stop creating excuses that don't exist.

simple Hadith. you don't understand.. simple Quran verse, you don't understand. even to link both parties together to suit your claims you can't.. educated illiterate
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by Annunaki(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

simple Hadith. you don't understand.. simple Quran verse, you don't understand. even to link both parties together to suit your claims you can't.. educated illiterate

You that you understand why don't you explain it

In reality I knew you couldn't explain it when I posted cause I had caught off your escape al taquiya route by posting the hadith that explains the verse. As a 'good' muslim you resorted to insults instead of attempting an explanation. At least everybody reading will now know that you are a typical dishonest muslim and the quoran is full of lies, errors, fantasies and contradictions. tongue
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2016
Annunaki:

You that you understand why don't you explain it

In reality I knew you couldn't explain it when I posted cause I had caught off your escape al taquiya route by posting the hadith that explains the verse. As a 'good' muslim you resorted to insults instead of attempting an explanation. At least everybody reading will now know that you are a typical dishonest muslim and the quoran is full of lies, errors, fantasies and contradictions. tongue

laughing... it doesn't need explanation.. all you need to understand the hadith relation with the Quran is just a brain.. use your brain
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by Annunaki(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

laughing... it doesn't need explanation.. all you need to understand the hadith relation with the Quran is just a brain.. use your brain

Thank God, by this evasive action you have taken you are admitting that there are errors in the quoran. If you need me to point out more errors to you, just say it here and I will gladly oblige.
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2016
Annunaki:

Thank God, by this evasive action you have taken you are admitting that there are errors in the quoran. If you need me to point out more errors to you, just say it here and I will gladly oblige.

admitting?? laughing.. seriously you really need brain o
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by Annunaki(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

admitting?? laughing.. seriously you really need brain o

Silence means consent, you dunce. I gave you a verse were the quoran made a very grievous error and also a hadith that explains the verse further so you don't have any room for escape, instead of admitting the error, as a 'good' muslim you decided to obfuscate issues and resort to insults. I quite understand why you can't openly state the truth because you have an islamic obligation to conceal the truth(kitman) to further the cause of islam. Your lies have been exposed you will do well to just keep quiet instead of further exposing yourself as the big ignorant foool that you really are.
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Annunaki:

Silence means consent, you dunce. I gave you a verse were the quoran made a very grievous error and also a hadith that explains the verse further so you don't have any room for escape, instead of admitting the error, as a 'good' muslim you decided to obfuscate issues and resort to insults. I quite understand why you can't openly state the truth because you have an islamic obligation to conceal the truth(kitman) to further the cause of islam. Your lies have been exposed you will do well to just keep quiet instead of further exposing yourself as the big ignorant foool that you really are.

lol
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Annunaki:

brother, the thing tire me o.
their hallmark: evasive,deceitful,deceptive,lies........
difficult to engage them in a sincere intelligent discuss.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by Annunaki(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

lol

Coward tongue do you want me to show you more glaring errors in your pathetic quoran? smiley
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Annunaki:

Coward tongue do you want me to show you more glaring errors in your pathetic quoran? smiley

you that can't distinguish simple relationship between what you posted earlier.. ain't got your time.. and please don't quote me again
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by Annunaki(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

you that can't distinguish simple relationship between what you posted earlier.. ain't got your time.. and please don't quote me again

And the big foool runs away with tail btw his legs after being beaten black and blue. Typical of al taquiya muslims grin
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Annunaki:

And the big foool runs away with tail btw his legs after being beaten black and blue. Typical of al taquiya muslims grin

ok.. what can I do for you xef. what do you want from me xef
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by parisbookaddict(f): 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

laughing in Chinese... from all verses of war that Allah is talking to Prophet Muhammad... which verse do you see killing is jihad.. fool of life

You have been warned about the fraud mohammed.
U can insult all you like, that's how Islam teaches u muslims to defend ur false religion through insults and threats. Jihad is common knowledge to people noW, we know about the greater jihad ("spiritual"wink and the lesser jihAd (physical), try deceive someone who doesn't know.

If you want continue making assumptions about Paul and the apostles. That's you business my brother in humanity.
If u want chose the words of the pedophile prophet of Islam mohammed who taught deception and al taqiyya, beheadings and chopping off hands, bigamy, war slavery.

You need the truth of Christ Jesus, to come out of the bondage of Islam.. Enjoy your folly if u reject him, its your loss.

May Christ set you free from Islam at his chosen time.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
parisbookaddict:

You have been warned about the fraud mohammed.
U can insult all you like, that's how Islam teaches u muslims to defend ur false religion through insults and threats. Jihad is common knowledge to people noW, we know about the greater jihad ("spiritual"wink and the lesser jihAd (physical), try deceive someone who doesn't know.

If you want continue making assumptions about Paul and the apostles. That's you business my brother in humanity.
If u want chose the words of the pedophile prophet of Islam mohammed who taught deception and al taqiyya, beheadings and chopping off hands, bigamy, war slavery.

You need the truth of Christ Jesus, to come out of the bondage of Islam.. Enjoy your folly if u reject him, its your loss.

May Christ set you free from Islam at his chosen tome.

prove it from Quran or Hadith how Prophet
Muhammad is violent.

Christ Jesus? who is that? did the person you called Christ Jesus ever answered to Christ Jesus when he's alive?
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by parisbookaddict(f): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
Annunaki:

Nice post.
One of the hundreds of scientific errors in the quran.

DeathStroke007, yazach, does the sun set in a pool of water, both the quran and hadiths say so. ?

Mohammed with his 7th century Brain must have Concluded that the sun must cool down after a days worth of shining. Lol. He then concocted the pool of water story. Some muslims actually believe this nonsense.
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by Annunaki(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

ok.. what can I do for you xef. what do you want from me xef

I want only the truth from you which is to confess that mohamed was a fraud, the quoran is full of thrash and islam is satan's religion.
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by Annunaki(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Nice post.
One of the hundreds of scientific errors in the quran.

DeathStroke007, yazach, does the sun set in a pool of water, both the quran and hadiths say so. ?

Mohammed with his 7th century Brain must have Concluded that the sun must cool down after a days worth of shining. Lol. He then concocted the pool of water story. Some muslims actually believe this nonsense.

grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by parisbookaddict(f): 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Muhammad is violent.

Christ Jesus? who is that? did the person you called Christ Jesus ever answered to Christ Jesus when he's alive?

Ok. Look, if I prove it to you, showing you quran and hadith passages , will you leave Islam. ??
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
Annunaki:

I want only the truth from you which is to confess that mohamed was a fraud, the quoran is full of thrash and islam is satan's religion.

ok... that's your claims about Islam right?.. now support your claims with Quran or Hadith
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by Annunaki(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Muhammad is violent.

There are 109 violence/terror inspiring verses in the quoran and hundreds more in sahih hadiths. Are you sure you will not resort to your normal islamic insults if we start listing them here?
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Ok. Look, if I prove it to you, showing you quran and hadith passages , will you leave Islam. ??

yh
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by Annunaki(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

ok... that's your claims about Islam right?.. now support your claims with Quran or Hadith

The one I proved to you from quoran and hadith, what did you do with it apart from resorting to usual muslim insults.
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Annunaki:

There are 109 violence/terror inspiring verses in the quoran and hundreds more in sahih hadiths. Are you sure you will not resort to your normal islamic insults if we start listing them here?

you seriously ain't worth debating with. you said lots of things about Muhammad.. i told you to prove it. now saying violent verses in Quran
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Annunaki:

The one I proved to you from quoran and hadith, what did you do with it apart from resorting to usual muslim insults.

o ya prove it using your brains please
Re: Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam by Annunaki(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

you seriously ain't worth debating with. you said lots of things about Muhammad.. i told you to prove it. now saying violent verses in Quran

Explain quoran 9:29-30 and quoran 8:39 for me first without using al taquiya before I decide if you are worth my time debating with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day / Tips To Overcome Going Late To Church / Spiritual Benefits Of Bitter Kola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.