Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,238 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! (1413 Views)

Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / 6 Things Only Unmarried Nigerian Girls In Their 30s Would Understand. (2) (3) (4)

Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by kehnton(m): 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
FACTS TO KNOW ABOUT NIGERIAN LADIES;

1. They can never stick to one man, they end up having multiple sex partners in their lifetime.
2. 60% looses their virginity before age 21. Many of these lie abiut being raped.
3. They are very talented in falling for men with sweet mouth even when they know they're lying.
4. They form claim to be virgins even when they are not.
5. They are Heart breakers. They can date(have sex) with mre than 1guy and still lie about it.
6. They easily love men who give false promises.
7. They dont love the guy before sex, but they do after sex.
8. They fear pregnancy especially when they are hily respected members of the church.
9. They love rich dudes more than their womanhood!!!
10. 81% looses their virginity before they get married out of foolishness.

One Love to my ladies keeping it real!
Never listening to mens deceptions!
One love to them keeping their virginity until Marriage.
One Love! <3

Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op, hope u are not single and if u are, guess u are following what u have written so far and if u are married hope u did what u just wrote here before u got married?

Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by TrapLORD(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
I Endorse This Message. cool

Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by missKiffy(f): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
The OP is telling us about herself and not Nigerian girls

Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by Adasun(m): 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
missKiffy:
like seriouslyare u nt guilty of any of da above mention?embarassed
Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by firstking01(m): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
TrapLORD:
I Endorse This Message. cool
u dey ansa traplord like say ifa flog pass from midfield for u, u fit trap am grin
Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by kadas01(m): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Majority of these h**s ain't loyal!
Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by TrapLORD(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
firstking01:
u dey ansa traplord like say ifa flog pass from midfield for u, u fit trap am grin

Funny enuf, I don't even play football.
Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by firstking01(m): 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
TrapLORD:

Funny enuf, I don't even play football.
imagine...and ur very proud to say this, u ney dey play ballsad??
Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by Deexxy: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
Many of them mistake sex for love. undecided
Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by TrapLORD(m): 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
firstking01:
imagine...and ur very proud to say this, u ney dey play ballsad??

I don't understand, should every man be good at football?
Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by lezz(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
kehnton:
FACTS TO KNOW ABOUT NIGERIAN LADIES;

1. They can never stick to one man, they end up having multiple sex partners in their lifetime.
Overly exaggerated.
kehnton:
2. 60% looses their virginity before age 21. Many of these lie abiut being raped.
Unfounded and highly subjective.
kehnton:
3. They are very talented in falling for men with sweet mouth even when they know they're lying.
This is universally applicable to all women.
kehnton:
4. They form claim to be virgins even when they are not.
Simplistic and subjective.
kehnton:
5. They are Heart breakers. They can date(have sex) with mre than 1guy and still lie about it.
Repetitive as in number 1. Cheating and heart breaking isn't gender specific. It is a common trait of liers and cheats
kehnton:
6. They easily love men who give false promises.
considerably true only for the foolish and low intelligent ones.
kehnton:
7. They dont love the guy before sex, but they do after sex.
Do you mean when the guy is a sex-god ?
kehnton:
8. They fear pregnancy especially when they are hily respected members of the church.
Still speculative unless you furnish us with the ratio of Christian and Muslim divide.
kehnton:
9. They love rich dudes more than their womanhood!!!
Two of my most memorable dates chose me over richer dudes back when I was still limping wink
kehnton:
10. 81% looses their virginity before they get married out of foolishness.

Spot on. But it isn't an exclusive frailty of Nigerian women.It is a universal problem.
kehnton:
One Love to my ladies keeping it real!
Never listening to mens deceptions!
One love to them keeping their virginity until Marriage.
One Love! <3
Nice conclusion.

Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by firstking01(m): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
TrapLORD:

I don't understand, should every man be good at football?
remove the word "good"...bt @least u played monkey post, d one we call fool, even drible and score??
Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by TrapLORD(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
firstking01:
remove the word "good"...bt @least u played monkey post, d one we call fool, even drible and score??

What if I didn't? Does that make you any more of a man than I am?
Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
The high rate of hoeing in Nigeria is becoming alarming. The rating is sky rocketing. Oh my God.

Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by cruzita(f): 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
u guys should have said quietly that this post is BULLSHIT

Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thank God I'm an exception to the rule grin grin
Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
cruzita:
u guys should have said quietly that this post is BULLSHIT
Amen! I can't cuss but I do agree it's some mess
Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by firstking01(m): 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
TrapLORD:

What if I didn't? Does that make you any more of a man than I am?
owk, bt i neva brought up dis issue for u to tryna exercise ur humour, wanted to knw if ur into footballing...sm peeps sha.
Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by TrapLORD(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
firstking01:
owk, bt i neva brought up dis issue for u to tryna exercise ur humour, wanted to knw if ur into footballing...sm peeps sha.

Nope. You brought it up so YOU can exercise your own humour, but I saw right through it.
Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by firstking01(m): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
TrapLORD:

Nope. You brought it up so YOU can exercise your own humour, but I saw right through it.
is knowing hw to play ball in anyway glamouring humour??...i see no correlation there brother...i'm just been anticipating on arsenaL vs liverpooL tonight @9mcheesy...
Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
Rape is a thing of shame, a stigma. Those that were actually raped can't say it unless they're telling someone they trust intimately. Why would anyone lie about it? Those who experienced it can't even say it.
Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by AfricanApple(f): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
missKiffy:
I wonder why she should then tag it to 'unmarried Nigerian ladies'
Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by TrapLORD(m): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
firstking01:
is knowing hw to play ball in anyway glamouring humour??...i see no correlation there brother...i'm just been anticipating on arsenaL vs liverpooL tonight @9mcheesy...

Okay. Goodluck with your team.
Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by firstking01(m): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
TrapLORD:

Okay. Goodluck with your team.
tanx
Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by Dfinex(f): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
op,

please how much research did u do before reaching these conclusions . plus U are not even a guy, i would have assumed that u are talking based on ur experiences with ladies...

A word of advice. ..stop being hypocritical. .virgins and good ladies don't go around announcing themselves.
Re: Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! by kaziblake(f): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Are you not a nigerian girl?

Why Do Men Love Big Booty And Bright Light Skin? / 3 Great Mistakes Guys Make In Relationship / Help, My Husband Has Betrayed Me!!!