Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,682 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net (37785 Views)

My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD / GNLD Happened To Me Today For The First Time / The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2016
net you call it? That's what they are now, [size=18pt]Corporate SCAMMERS[/size

check my signature
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2016
Gnld is the fastest way to be a millionaire in Nigeria. If your sister can trek from Lagos to Ibadan with her magic BoX twice in a week, she will make about 2.6million naira.
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Tolubory(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2016
Salvame:
please it's a matter of urgency,
my sister saw a vacancy and decided to try it out and lo and behold it was GNLD.They have succeeded in convincing her.based on what I have been reading here,I know it's a bad idea but I don't know how to convince her.please nairalanders,tell me about this gnld people so as to save my sister from danger.thank you
You better warn her not to go back there.
Those people have sugar mouth o....
They will confuse her and before you say Up NEPA
She don dey owe gbese........
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2016
Lol@ comments

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by free2ryhme: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2016
Salvame:
my sister saw a vacancy and decided to try it out and lo and behold it was GNLD.They have succeeded in convincing her.based on what I have been reading here,I know it's a bad idea but I don't know how to convince her.please nairalanders,tell me about this gnld people so as to save my sister from danger.thank you

Just tell us you need help and stop plying the card of your sister

It is you that need help not the false sister

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Lexusgs430: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2016
Run Run Run, like fire is chasing her!!!
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2016
Femmyfamous4u:
gnld is into drugs . they have different products which serve so many health challenge. they also has networking side which is what most people run for. upon starting, you will be made to pay 10k or thereabout and you will br made to bring four more people and u will get nothing each of the people you bring has four more propler to their side before you can earn something. so, itvgoes till you go up the ladder. it is actually modern day slavery. when they talk to you first, they will try yo brainwash you and motivate you too. last december, I also fell prey when a guy posted that a company needed some ushers only to discovet that it is GNLD but I was too experienced to kowtow with them.

Their drugs have never been scientifically proven or approved to treat any ailment.!!!!!!

The funniest part is that it is even written clearly on the bottles of these supplements. Clearly. But my people perish because they hate to read and understand.

These drugs are considered mere supplements. Nothing more, nothing less.

These supplements today are one of the biggest Medical Scams EVER!!!!

GNLD is a scheme I will not take seriously and I am even surprised they still exist. In my opinion they are no better than Scheme for people to work while those at the top eat!!!!!

They will tell you sucess stories that you have never ever verified. hey will organise it so well you will drool. They will even give you a special bag (they used to., I dont know if they still do it). While I was working in the bank I saw Nigerian youths labor for this organisation. I saw them labor and labor with nothing to show for it.
She might be thinking of how she will make millions if she tells enough people to join her. Bu she will be shocked that she will labor for years still trekking and begging people to join. In fact people will start running away from her when she comes visiting Because she will inconvenience them and be a source of nuisance to their daily peace of mind.

Another thing I hate is the fact that they will MENTION DREADED DISEASES TO MAKE PEOPLE BUY THEIR STUFF...CANCER, DIABETES, KIDNEY DISEASES etc..

1. BRING HER HERE TO NAIRALAND. SHOW HER THESE REPLIES.

2. ALSO TAKE HER TO CYBER CAFE AND GO TO GOOGLE. TYPE IN ''GNLD FRAUD''

Let the results come out. Open the results for her to read peoples experiences. Let her read peoples testimonies about their experiences working FOR these people. Then let her decide if she is into it or not.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 14, 2016
Anytime and anywhere you hear GNLD, no look to see who said it. Run as if a lion is after you. Unless you want to add to their tales of woes and hard labour (not work).
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Run away whenever you get this kind of text...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by kaziblake(f): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Pls talk to your sister well.
Gnld met my younger sister and confused her that they were going to give her car and house.
My sister used her waec and jamb money to register for that scam called Gnld and it yielded no result.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Psalm18: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Gnld and all other marketing ventures built on similar model is a scam.
I can't remember their various names but the M.O is the same.
Build fantastic tales of people who 'made' it.
Get the ones down the rungs of the ladder do all the work.
Promise them as more people they bring, the higher the commission.

The bubbles burst because like all ponzi schemes, those down the line soon run out of others to bring.

It's very attractive especially to weak minded people.
OP, the best you can do is to allow her run the full course of the madness. Hopefully she learns fast enough or don't encourage her by giving her funds.

I
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by jasent(m): 10:09am On Jan 14, 2016
if she joins GNLD her life will never remain the same again,she will move from bad to worse.i am speaking from experience.infact if she needs work let her start selling pure water instead of that evil business called GNLD network.
Salvame:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by drss(m): 10:09am On Jan 14, 2016
Yorubago:

Now, let me quickly drop a reply before you hear so many things about these guys that may be TRUE or UNTRUE depending on how well they know the business!

GNLD is a form of Network Marketing! Please Google what Network Marketing is and you'll understand better how the business is!

Now, many of us cannot do this business because of the idiots who have told us about it! Many of them LIEd it is a job, meanwhile it is an investment opportunity in which you can put your money and time into it and years down the line, it will yield good profits and benefits!

Now, do two things: read up about "network marketing" and tell your sister to continue but she can get something doing part time with it as it may look very rough at the beginning due to its investment nature!

Cheers

PS: I am not a Network marketer but my mother is and She's a Level 5 Director now and I must note that it was indeed not an easy route for her at the beginning!
Also, in all endeavors, there are good news people and there are bad news examples, always look for the good examples to succeed in any endeavor you find yourself.
There are millions of "Dangotes" who never became big today and there are millions of him who will know today!
yes i know gnld is mlm business but d pipul in dis business ar driving by greed. they will ask u to join dem on false pretence only to subject ur life into slavery n stress. d day u join, they will expect u to bcom senior manager d next week. is dat not wickedness
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by gigabyte13: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Is too early na, 2016 just dey start oooooo. Put her under serious security survellance, b4 all of una pay for market wey una no buy.

4 Likes

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by mathmatica: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2016
help your sister get access to the several testimonies of GNLD online (both negative and positive).If after reading them ,she still insist on been part of it,then your best bet would be to pray for her.
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Psalm18: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2016
kaziblake:
Pls talk to your sister well.
Gnld met my younger sister and confused her that they were going to give her car and house.
My sister used her waec and jamb money to register for that scam called Gnld and it yielded no result.
Amazing when I hear tales like this.
I ain't giving any child of mine, her waec and jamb fees to pay themselves.
I pay; you seat for the exams.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by helphelp: 10:12am On Jan 14, 2016
Your sister don enter gobe...

Ask for antidote from Davido
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by spanzed(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2016
duchess25:
bros abeg tell ur sister to run ooo.infact make she borrow leg from me, okagbare and usain bolt join dey run for her dear life.

GNLD and Ebola get the same symptoms I.e it comes to kill and maim innocent young people.

Can't forget how GNLD chop my NYSC money chai! I don even begin dey cry now sef.

FINALLY PLEASE REMOVE ANY FORM OF CASH AROUND HER OOO.AND NO LEND HER MONEY OOO COS SHE NO GO PAYBACK. esp those guys @ 9 oremeji str iyana-isolo.those guys badt gan.

#dnt quote me to preach to me ooo cos am talking from experience
sister I feel ur pain
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by godoluwa(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2016
Salvame:
GNLD is 100% CERTIFIED MODERN SLAVERY. ONLY THE RICH CAN BECOME SUCCESSFUL BY USING POOR YOUNG MINDS AS LADDER. THEY WILL TELLS YOU LIES THAT GNLD MAKES THEM RICH JUST TO HAVE YOU AS THEIR DOWNLINE. TELL YOUR SISTER TO GO & LEARN TAILORING, YOU WILL THANK ME LATER

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Chidizman(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2016
Scam alert shocked

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by pheesayor(m): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2016
GNLD is not a scam, it is legit and your sister is in the right "net" only if she can market. If she's a good marketer then she will excel. Also she can do it part time and have other sources of income.

I was into GNLD around 2007, filled with so much opportunities but I'm an introvert and very bad at marketing, I realised this and pulled out.

Salvame:
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by gigabyte13: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2016
GNLD that turn my friend to a debtor/professional beggar within a month of joining them. The guy come dey pay 4 market wey him never sell not to talk of gaining from.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by denniman: 10:19am On Jan 14, 2016
I also have my own experience with this GNLD people, exactly the way OP said it but funny enough when I called the number on the vacancy notice they told me to come along with my cv & passport photograph, only for me to go & meet these people asking me to bring 12k to join. I no fit vex with all d time & transport I waste.
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2016
pheesayor:
GNLD is not a scam, it is legit and your sister is in the right "net" only if she can market. If she's a good marketer then she will excel. Also she can do it part time and have other sources of income.

I was into GNLD around 2007, filled with so much opportunities but I'm an introvert and very bad at marketing, I realised this and pulled out.

GNLD is a no go area and returns are falsely and overtly over inflated and people are made promises that they have never ever received. Please show me someone (an ordinary person on the street) who made 2.6 million from GNLD. There are tricks to the business that your UPLINE/UPLEVEL will never tell you. BIG FAT SECRETS TO THE BUSINESS.
They will claim they have been around since 1958. People will tell you they have been doing it since 1985 bla bla bla. Unverifiable.
Their agents will tell you HOW THEIR MOTHER OR SISTER IS A LEVEL 1,000 DIRECTOR AND IS EARNING huge sums of money. THE THING IS THERE ARE NO FACTS TO PROVE THIS CLAIM. The stories sound so sweet that you wont even ask yourself ''wait o how can I verify these huge claims''.

The organizers of this scheme know that only those at the top mainly benefit most from the sales of the starter packs and the supplements. To get to the top is almost impossible. But they will give you stories aand instill hopes as to how so and so made it. How their family members made it. How you should browse online for the definition of Multi Level Marketing bla bla bla. It is all mere hopes and you will simply labour for people above to eat. The thing is when you want to pull out you will loose everything so it keeps you stuck. Hoping and praying. False hopes.

[b]THE GNLD SCHEME IS LINKED ON HOW MANY NEW DISTRIBUTORS. WHAT YOU ARE SELLING IN GNLD IS ''POSITION'' ON A HIERARCHY. FORGET THE SUPPLEMENTS. THE MAIN THING IS THE POSITION WHICH IS LIKE THE CARROT IN FRONT OF A HORSE.
IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY NEW PERSONS AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE, YOU WILL GAIN NOTHING. NOW THE TWIST IS THERE IS A LIMITED NUMBER OF PEOPLE YOU WILL EVER GET. IF YOU DONT SELL YOUR PRODUCTS QUICKLY YOU WILL MAKE NOTHING EITHER. IT IS LIMITED BY MANY FACTORS. EVENTUALLY YOU BECOME STUCK. THEY WILL TELL YOU HOW MADAM SO AND SO GOT 5 MILLION NAIRA ETC. THESE ARE NOT FACT YOU EVER EVER VERIFIED. YOU HEARD THEM AND BELIEVED. YOU GET ONE OR TWO PEOPLE (WHICH IS HARD IN NIGERIA TODAY) AND THAT IS IT. YOU TREK AND TREK AND BECOME A NUISANCE TO PEOPLE. NOT BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO MARKET.

THE FEW PEOPLE YOU HAVE GOT INTO GNLD IT IS THOSE AT THE TOP THAT ENJOY THE MONEY FROM THEIR SO CALLED STARTER KIT. WHY BECAUSE YOU GET ONE OR TWO PEOPLE SLOWLY AND SO DO OTHERS. WHEN YOU DO YOU PAY THEIR MONEY INTO GNLD ACCOUNT. YOU BENEFIT PRACTICALLY PEANUTS AND THOSE AT THE TOP ENJOY.

AT THE END, YOU ARE HOPING TO GO TO THE TOP WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE IT IS:

1. ALREADY SATURATED
2. DIFFICULT BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE LIMITED NUMBER OF PEOPLE YOU CAN BRING-DUE TO THIS GNLD MUST CONTINUE TO GET IN NEW RECRUITS SINCE THE OLD ONES HAVE HIT A DEAD END. THAT IS WHY THEY FIND NEW RECRUITS USING TRICK.MASKED SMS
[/b]

I know I am not explaining it clearly as best as I understand it. This thing was taught to us in BANKING SCHOOL AMONG ST OTHER SCHEMES THAT ARE FRAUDULENT in design!!!
As a young banker, we were taught these tricks in banking school on Ponzi Schemes, money laundering, multi-level marketing, etc. How they work and why they will eventually fail!!! As a banker I saw youths work and toil for them with nothing to show but rejection and people running away whenever they came visiting because they were considered beggars.

These people capitalize on the gullible. You did not make it because you never would have made it. Not because you are introverted. That is what you think. But it is not true. You highly probably would never have made it. Simple.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Heineken(m): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2016
Exactly this time last year I saw one vacancy post like that.. Immediately I called the number not knowing it was this GNLD shii... I called and was told to come for one rubbish interview like that. I entered the venue and was expecting somethang big but one stupid guy started preaching to me about how to reffer people and how GNLD go make me hammer quick.. Imagine o. Me wey never refer myself how I wan take reffer person? I nearly slap that boy. I left angrily that that. Since then I no dey even think of reading any vacancy shii cos most of them na GNLD.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Mcslize: 10:23am On Jan 14, 2016
Anything that has to do with Network marketing, referer is not practicable in this Nigeria.

Have been there before, not GNLD but Forever Living Product. I incured debts that I was not able to pay. My family ended up paying the debts. It was very very hard convincing people in this Nigeria. How can you convince someone to even atleast attend the Business seminar? Thats a thug of war. I felt frustrated moving with the products from shop to shop trying to convince people to buy and also come to our seminar. I got lean cuz of those products that I bought with 70k which I borrowed from corporative which is gone down the drain.

I was not able to even refer a single person cuz they will tell u they don't have chance to come to your seminar. They have other things doing. Excuses upon excuses mehn it was highly frustrating.

I have sworn never to have anything to do with anything called Networking Business or referring Business.

If at all you want to go into it make sure u are really good at convincing people or else u will regret it when no one listen to u even after talking your Jaw out.

Look out for other business that doesn't require networking like u will bring 5,8, 10 persons for u to earn if u fail to bring u won't earn and they must register with nothing less than 35k.

Where is one going to bring those people from? Maybe from the village I guess.

The button line is Networking is quite tedious and Herculean in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by dumtochio: 10:25am On Jan 14, 2016
Just keep money away from her because she would want to register now that the brainwashing is still working

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by ritababe(f): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Psalm18:

Amazing when I hear tales like this.
I ain't giving any child of mine, her waec and jamb fees to pay themselves.
I pay; you seat for the exams.

lol, actually gnld is not a scam, its a marketing business and i knw people who have made it though it takes alot of time.
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Boyooosa(m): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Yorubago:

Now, let me quickly drop a reply before you hear so many things about these guys that may be TRUE or UNTRUE depending on how well they know the business!

GNLD is a form of Network Marketing! Please Google what Network Marketing is and you'll understand better how the business is!

Now, many of us cannot do this business because of the idiots who have told us about it! Many of them LIEd it is a job, meanwhile it is an investment opportunity in which you can put your money and time into it and years down the line, it will yield good profits and benefits!

Now, do two things: read up about "network marketing" and tell your sister to continue but she can get something doing part time with it as it may look very rough at the beginning due to its investment nature!

Cheers

PS: I am not a Network marketer but my mother is and She's a Level 5 Director now and I must note that it was indeed not an easy route for her at the beginning!
Also, in all endeavors, there are good news people and there are bad news examples, always look for the good examples to succeed in any endeavor you find yourself.
There are millions of "Dangotes" who never became big today and there are millions of him who will know today!
uhhn!
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by tuna4servi(m): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Go for 7 days fasting and praying because GNLD is like going into a blood covenant with dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by kachnov(m): 10:27am On Jan 14, 2016
Complete Nonsense, GNLD is not something any sane person should be engaged in.It is deceitful and wastes your time/resources.

If you can instruct online...see my signature.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 / The Possible Impact Of The Emergence Of GMB On FAAN And NIS? / I Just Got Shortlisted For NAF Dssc Recruitment - I Need Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.