Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net (37860 Views)

My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD / GNLD Happened To Me Today For The First Time / The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Joysmith2: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Salvame:
thank you for responding,I remember she mentioned 12,000.all I need is tangible points about them.
are you from Edo state,because dose people once told to bring 12,000 to start deir yeye work,in edo state
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Larryfest(m): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Salvame:
please it's a matter of urgency,
my sister saw a vacancy and decided to try it out and lo and behold it was GNLD.They have succeeded in convincing her.based on what I have been reading here,I know it's a bad idea but I don't know how to convince her.please nairalanders,tell me about this gnld people so as to save my sister from danger.thank you
Guy belive me wen i say ur sis just made a mistake abt her choice of job dis new year...dos pple ar gnld ar exploiters all dey do is play on d ignorance, naivity and desperation of job seekers notin gud comes out of der just promises and frustration
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by pheesayor(m): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2016
Like I said, if she's good at marketing then no cause for alarm because the products work. As long as you make 100 point values every month it keeps you going, this is well stated in the starter pack but Nigerians don't read then they start shouting scam.

AnakinSkywalker:

GNLD is a no go area and returns are falsely and overtly over inflated and people are made promises that they have never ever received. Please show me someone (an ordinary person on the street) who made 2.6 million from GNLD. There are scams your UPLINE will never tell you. NEVER. BIG FAT SECRETS TO THE BUSINESS. They claim they have been around since 1958. Bullshit.
Their agents will tell you HOW THEIR MOTHER OR SISTER IS A LEVEL 1000 DIRECTOR AND IS EARNING 10 MILLION PER MONTH. THE THING IS THERE ARE NO FACTS TO PROVE THIS CLAIM. The organizers of this scheme know that only those at the top benefit most from the sales of the starter packs and the supplements. To get to the top is almost impossible. But they will give you stories aand instill hopes as to how so and so made it. How their family members made it. How you should browse online for the definition of Multi Level Marketing bla bla bla. It is all mere hopes and you will simply labour for people above to eat. The thing is when you want to pull out you will loose everything so it keeps you stuck. Hoping and praying. False hopes.

[b]THE GNLD SCHEME IS LINKED ON HOW MANY NEW DISTRIBUTORS. WHAT YOU ARE SELLING IN GNLD IS ''POSITION'' ON A HIERARCHY. FORGET THE SUPPLEMENTS. THE MAIN THING IS THE POSITION WHICH IS LIKE THE CARROT IN FRONT OF A HORSE.
IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY NEW PERSONS AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE, YOU WILL GAIN NOTHING. NOW THE TWIST IS THERE IS A LIMITED NUMBER OF PEOPLE YOU WILL EVER GET. IF YOU DONT SELL YOUR PRODUCTS QUICKLY YOU WILL MAKE NOTHING EITHER. IT IS LIMITED BY MANY FACTORS. EVENTUALLY YOU BECOME STUCK. THEY WILL TELL YOU HOW MADAM SO AND SO GOT 5 MILLION NAIRA ETC. THESE ARE NOT FACT YOU EVER EVER VERIFIED. YOU HEARD THEM AND BELIEVED. YOU GET ONE OR TWO PEOPLE (WHICH IS HARD IN NIGERIA TODAY) AND THAT IS IT. YOU TREK AND TREK AND BECOME A NUISANCE TO PEOPLE. NOT BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO MARKET.

THE FEW PEOPLE YOU HAVE GOT INTO GNLD IT IS THOSE AT THE TOP THAT ENJOY THE MONEY FROM THEIR SO CALLED STARTER KIT. WHY BECAUSE YOU GET ONE OR TWO PEOPLE SLOWLY AND SO DO OTHERS. WHEN YOU DO YOU PAY THEIR MONEY INTO GNLD ACCOUNT. YOU BENEFIT PRACTICALLY PEANUTS AND THOSE AT THE TOP ENJOY.

AT THE END, YOU ARE HOPING TO GO TO THE TOP WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE IT IS:

1. ALREADY SATURATED
2. DIFFICULT BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE LIMITED NUMBER OF PEOPLE YOU CAN BRING-DUE TO THIS GNLD MUST CONTINUE TO GET IN NEW RECRUITS SINCE THE OLD ONES HAVE HIT A DEAD END. THAT IS WHY THEY FIND NEW RECRUITS USING TRICK.MASKED SMS
[/b]

I know I am not explaining it clearly as best as I understand it. This thing was taught to us in BANKING SCHOOL AMONG ST OTHER SCHEMES THAT ARE FRAUDULENT in design!!!
As a young banker, we were taught these tricks in banking school on Ponzi Schemes, money laundering, multi-level marketing, etc. How they work and why they will eventually fail!!! As a banker I saw youths work and toil for them with nothing to show but rejection and people running away whenever they came visiting because they were considered beggars.

These people capitalize on the gullible. You did not make it because it is a scam. Not because you are introverted. That is what you think. But it is not true. You highly probably would never have made it. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Psalm18: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2016
Ganoderma:

Well....fortunately GNLD has been standing for 54 years. A lot longer than most companies in Nigeria.

GNLD is not deceit. Network Marketing is real. And the sooner you realize the better it will be for you.

Dangote is on the verge of raising up his own Network Marketing Company and so is Richard Branson of Virgin Atlantic.

Open your mind and look instead of castigating and spreading false information
Pls show us the link to the news where dangote and Branson want to open their multi level marketing.

When you make statements like this, back it up.

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 14, 2016
pheesayor:
Like I said, if she's good at marketing then no cause for alarm because the products work. As long as you make 100 point values every month it keeps you going, this is well stated in the starter pack but Nigerians don't read then they start shouting scam.

There is no scientific proof that the products work!!!!!!

NONE!!! NO VERIFICATION ABOUT WHAT THE LEAFLETS AND THE SO CALLED GLND GUYS SAY AND CLAIM. NONE!!!

While supplements might make you feel good (WHICH IS MAINLY A TYPE OF CONFIRMATION BIAS) etc there is no empirical proof that they work.

100 points value monthly..yes, yes the usual talk. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....anyway I wont even go into this part.

Show me a Double Blind Study on the products and the approvals/certifications that they work or that they even contain active substances to ever work.

The original poster and his sister should decide. I AM DONE WITH THIS TOPIC.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by achi4u(m): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2016
fimbar25:
Please, those in the habit of eatin Akara and Suya, check well, BACK TO BACK" the paper used in wrapping them before throwing away.
IT MIGHT BE OUR NATION"S BUDGET
fantastic info
Bro you be Ay?
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Akerry(m): 11:25am On Jan 14, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
WARNING!!!

Gnld kills faster than lassa fever!
like seriously??
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by loveabletd(m): 11:28am On Jan 14, 2016
Infact I have also been looking for a means of posting this sam topic too, becos it's happening to my sister too right now, b4 I knw what s going on I have borrowed her a lot of money she ignores everybody advise at home including my dad s respect a lot, now we have forced her to go for her youth service ,but pls I need an advise, will she continue the GNLD at wher she is serving? Or may be she will invest allawi money into GNLD.[b][/b]
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by olakan22: 11:35am On Jan 14, 2016
MikeBAG:
My sister foolishly enter their trap
She left home last year November, Forfeited her Admission, Use the Registration fee to Fund her GLND business.
till this day she is not back, and she refused to pick any of my family member call.
the worst of it the benefits of the business NO DEY SHOW FOR HER BODY SHE DON ACCUMULATE DEBT FOR US TO PAY.

PLEASE TALK TO YOUR SISTER AND NO LET HER SEE MONEY WITH HER EYES.
u sure?
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Panelbeater(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2016
*Prostrates*
Please tell her to run very fast, Gnld practically turned me into a mad man between 2012/2013.
Imagine me roaming about the streets of Lagos with quantum machine, in fact 3 boxes of tree en en still dey my house with a debt of 67k am yet to pay off.
Keep your money away from her oh...
Satan pawnish Gnld
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Abiagirl777(f): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2016
lol,just remembered my friend that was on my neck 6 mths ago but hers was forever living products.starter pack #75k.hmmm,I'm sure they have dealt with her cos I never hear am since.
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 14, 2016
haabimbohlar:
Lol lots of funny comment, i was brain wash ending of 2013 when i was afresh graduate,there was a traveling package for their member then, little did i know it was for top executives, i was made to believe if i can perform well i will be considered.
I was told to recruit more people under me which i tried so hard too, i successful got two or thereabout, the next is to buy drugs, i lend money so tha, sold my laptop, borrow my younger brother school fees to buy drug i was warned though but the warned couldn't just enter my ear coz i totally shut out all negative words/advise, i struggle and bought 60k tre-en-en drug.
Then am told to start going to church/anywhere for presentation being an introvert that's quite hard, i walk day and night to get a place, i manage to get one,i was so happy at least i will sell off the drugs with me if not all but at least to settle some debt, the day of the presentation came lo and behold they send a novices to go with me, after sermon and all he was called to give the presentation, he was spitting gibberish people left eventually when they got to know it was GNLD, chai i almost cry as if that's not enough, it was only one person that did the test for #500 to make matter worse am to give those that came transport back and i had nothing on me, Gosh i will i pay 3 person's transport when the presentation was a total failure, i had to go lend oops i cried my eyes out that day, believe you me that was the last time i went there. Thank God for a supporting family.
November 2013 i eventually got a job and used my salary to settle dept,as i speak i still have boxes of tre-en-en at home.
I still get their job alert till date i just ignore and delete sharpali.
The truth is most of those working their are just at the director level few are in Ruby, they just package themselves as if they are the boss but you will get to know the boss at their monthly/quarterly meeting, pls i will implore you not to follow her their or else you will be addicted member yourself. let her read this maybe it will help, don't be hard on her, frustration and economy made lot of people end up their.
DO NOT LEND HER MONEY

I'm sorry about your experience. I have seen many like that. I had a similar experience only that I did not lend money in my own case.

But you see the truth most people fear what they do not understand. I am sure you joined because you saw all the classy and flashy lifestyle that GNLD promised to give you. Unfortunately many people fall for that. They fail to realize that there is actually a bigger picture. Unfortunately most people who invite you to join use that technique because that was the way they were taught. I did presentations in my own time, gave fancy speeches, made so many promises, you know I even told some lies just to get people to sign. But I ended up like you - frustrated and disillusioned.

But unlike you, I had something most did not have. I believed in Network Marketing. My first Network Marketing company was FLP and believe when I say it...nobody invited me. I did not even attend a presentation. I simply walked into the office, picked a form and bought products. And then I attended seminars upon seminars and tried to do what they told me. Sign people. And I failed. BIG TIME.

But you see I did not give up. I slowed down for a while even stopped. But it was always on my mind. I actually took the time to study the business and how it works. I realized something. Something that every newcomer fails to see. Network Marketing is not about signing people. Its first and foremost about SALES. You can sign 1 million people, but if none of the sell anything you wont earn a dime.

So my first eureka moment was when I realised this. So I started finding ways in which to sell. And not just sell, but sell strategically so I could meet the target set for promotions and progress. I sold this products....I can tell you for a fact, if you go to the right places, and do the right things, these products sell and they sell well. Only when I became efficient at selling did I begin to invite people. And this time it was way easier. It was easier for two reasons

I had actually sold this items and so I knew for a fact that they could be sold. I had proof of profits and commissions in 6 figure sums which I could show.

Because I had actually sold and succeeded people saw that success in me and were therefore drawn to me. All I needed to say was do this and they were already doing it. You cannot fake success. If you do it would show and that is why newcomers do not succeed. They have not learnt the ropes yet.

So I wont ask you to go back to Network Marketing. That is your call and quite franky I dont give a hoot if you dont. But what I would tell you is that there is no other business in the world that is as easy as Network Marketing. Its just that as with every other kind of business in the world, you must first learn the ropes.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Iwonimi(m): 11:40am On Jan 14, 2016
GNLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 14, 2016
Psalm18:

Pls show us the link to the news where dangote and Branson want to open their multi level marketing.

When you make statements like this, back it up.

Sit down and be waiting for proof. You go grow metu. The train has left you already. So if Dangote starts, you sef go join. See all of dem. Follow follow. That is why they all fail. Later they will come back and say Network Marketing is bullshit.
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Hero10001: 11:55am On Jan 14, 2016
Bleep gnld
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by lovegeneration(m): 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pls my brother, use any method u thnk u cn use to help ur sister cus does guy no dey brainwash alone, them dey use jazz ooo, it happen to my younger. Sister and she has been on it for the past 2 years and there is noting to show for all she has been doing
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Yorubago(f): 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
yes i know gnld is mlm business but d pipul in dis business ar driving by greed. they will ask u to join dem on false pretence only to subject ur life into slavery n stress. d day u join, they will expect u to bcom senior manager d next week. is dat not wickedness

LOL

How come the slavery and stress? Stress I agree but Slavery, I disagree! In fact, which job is not slavery in disguise! I don't know which team you may have worked with before now but one thing I know is that to become a Senoir Manager, you need 500PV or 1000PV in any way, how can any sane person tell you to do either of these in one week!

That is really stupid, Please to be successful in Network Marketing, you need as much information as possible, I am not one of them in all sincerity but I have read about the business so much that I know everything about it and one thing I continually say is that "Not everyone will be a Network Marketer"!
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by engrshakespeare: 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Most of u have never joined. I joined and it was d worst period in my adult life. I almost lost my dad cos those bastards kept deceiving me that GNLD products was a substitute.

It beats me that a good Christian or Muslim can join dt outfit, every day is a great day for lying. You hv to lie even to your downlines about d peanuts u earn.

I don't even want to remember d debts incurred, I know Buhari will soon begin d probe of dat organization

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Naveedah(f): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oh GNLD! embarassed. The way they have suddenly turned graduates into overnight pharmacist hawking upandan the street of lagos is alarming undecided
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by guitarsolomon(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
Salvame:
my sister saw a vacancy and decided to try it out and lo and behold it was GNLD.They have succeeded in convincing her.based on what I have been reading here,I know it's a bad idea but I don't know how to convince her.please nairalanders,tell me about this gnld people so as to save my sister from danger.thank you

Tell her make she go buy iron shoe, cos she go wakka so tey.....hmmm! she go talk so tey her mouth go commot front go back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Salvame(f): 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
;Dhahahaha ;Dhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaha.LMAO.all these comments na die! o boy comedians full here ooh.I knew I can count on you guys.thank you all for the priceless advice.God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by absoluteSuccess: 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
looseweight:
GNLD is one out of the various marketing scheme around. What I hate most of the the lieing aspect of their network.

I can boldly tell the whole world that I am a confirm marketer and I market natural/organic products that have been proven over and over again (you can check my profile for confirmation). This is what I do to raise money for myself and my two siblings and it has been success all the way.

The most astonishing part of it is that I met the person that introduced this program to me via this noble fourm and till this day, I have never set my eyes on him.

He never asked me to bring any kobo for this business and he thought me the merits and demerits. I just wanted to give it a trial but till this morning, am still running it and making cash.

I don't lie when introducing this scheme to anybody, I the tell you and its left for you to take or leave it. I don't have much to say.

@OP, Please, copy the link of this thread and find a way to deliver it to your Sis.

NB: If anybody ask you to bring money to begin a network marketing scheme, run for your life and know that its a fraud..MINE WAS FREE TO REGISTER AND PRODUCTS WERE NEVER FORCED DOWN MY NECK TO BUY. Thank you.

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

I love this.

This op's plight compares with my scenario last year, between me and my brother.

I don't like paid employment, I can't sit in one place for too long except I'm reading,

and I can't follow instructions without finding loopholes or merit, I get angry quickly and calm down later.

I am unemployable, so I have to switch off to my innate gift as human. How can I develop my gift to succeed, I kept trying and innovating.

After my business failed last year, I stumbled on network marketing. I joined, but nothing was forthcoming, march to Sept.

My brother advised me to quit, I did. I burn every thing that has to do with network marketing, but I've forgotten that I have made a blog to that effect.

Someone later called me she read my blog and wanted to register. thats what brought me back into the system.

She said she used the products, she love the product and wanted some more.

but she bought it costly and she felt it could be cheaper. so she searched online and found my blog. She didn't come around until 5 months later.

today, I've registered my brother and he just got alert. he was happy and so I am. he want the best for me. hence he discouraged me from it at start.

in the process, I discovered that you have to be fully involved, put something together to support yourself on the process of building your team and earn future reward.

If you don't do anything along the line and you rely solely on network marketing to succeed, you will lie and deceive others because you were deceived into it too.

it's a tedious business if you are not the up and doing type, but worth the while in future. But some companies will soon fold up, some will make you their marketers and steal your dreams from you.

I thank God for the one I found, it doesn't stop me from my personal engagements, it never require me to have to lie, or hawk about to meet up targets.

Meeting monthly target is one of the problem some network coy has.
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by miniziter(m): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Network marketing is good but one has to b very careful of the one to follow. I will suggest "Helping Hands Int'l".
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by pstboi: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
coolhamid:
The truth is that, some people are making it with GNLD while some are frustrated.
It all depends on how good she is in marketing.THE TRUTH IS THAT ITS NOT MEANT FOR EVERYBODY BECAUSE EVERYBODY CANNOT BE RICH. ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY.ITS A PERSONAL BUSINESS THAT MUST BE ALLOW TO GROW,IF YOU ARE MONEY DRIVEN AND YOU VENTURED INTO NETWORK MARKETING YOU WILL DEFINITELY FAIL. JUST TAKE TIME AND BUILD YOUR BUSINESS AND YOU WILL SUCCEED IN IT.

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Psalm18: 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ganoderma:

Sit down and be waiting for proof. You go grow metu. The train has left you already. So if Dangote starts, you sef go join. See all of dem. Follow follow. That is why they all fail. Later they will come back and say Network Marketing is bullshit.
Just like I suspected, no truth in what you said about dangote and Branson, so you resort to abuse and lies.

cheesy wink
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by sammysunny88: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
The problem is not about the network marketing business but marketing plan of the company. The easeist and fastest way of making money especially in Nigeria today, is network marketing. But the problem we have is that, we don't border to know what company have to offer and most importantly the marketing plan which is the area where we can make money. And most of the network marketing company always want people to be selling their product for them not minding how you are gonna sell them.
In Nigeria as of now, we about 301 network marketing company under multi level marketing (MLM) there you will see GNLD, KEDI, FOREVER LIVING and so many more. But the most popular one are GNLD, KEDI. GNLD which is now called neolife, is one of the good network marketing comany in Nigeria since 1999 tru 2006 and till date. But the problem they have in GNLD that makes most of to run from that company is that, one have to be buying product every month of which you will be prompt to be hawking it around for you to get the back for the following month. And their marketing plan is too hard for us here Nigeria. They will promise a lot of things that they will not fulfill even if you try your best to meet up they will still complicate it for you.
If you sister interested in network marketing business, contact me and I will show her the simplest network marketing company that just came to Nigeria 2011 and so many people have make it from this company. Award twice in a year, prompt bonuses and most important is the simplicity of the marketing plan. You are not buying and selling, no target, no ssd, no breakway and the redistration is just #3,000. Call this number or whatsapp for details; 0806803386.
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by cicc2010(f): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
am into gnld or rather was into gnld. it was not easy but for the last two years gnld put food on my table. infact i was a ruby director. i travelled to south africa in may and september 2015, to be honest it was not easy but it was worth it. but i have moved on with my life. i dont want to end up in hell so i quit
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Chicagoesontop: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
Salvame:

People don dey tell you to drag your sister out of that scheme sharp sharp but you no dey listen, by the time this GNLD people go sink their hook into her and GNLD will be running in her blood like virus so that no amount of advise from you will make her listen to you or any member of your family again, and if you even try to talk to her by then she will look you from head to toe and tell you GHERARA HERE Mehhnn !! That is when you will understand that GNLD is not good ..
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
If she has extra life she should continue with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals / Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018 (Check Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.