Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

#buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos (4654 Views)

#BuhariDeathSquad:Rivers People Decry APC Triggered Attacks In Onelga On Twitter / #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Csami(m): 7:02am On Jan 14, 2016
Flashh:
South-Easterns at it again.

Raymond Numofagha and oraye franklin are names from SE abi? Grow sense! This is 2016.

6 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by ideologies(m): 7:09am On Jan 14, 2016
Its a pity Yorubas think they have monopoly of the usage of social media, when they do theirs they support it, when Others do they rubbish it.

Am still waiting for trained snippers by GEJ till date …

Listen there is no smoke without fire, if they are assassins in phc we will get to know very soon, but For APC/YORUBAS to try to play this down, they must be fools, they can't tell everyone what to think and how to think, maybe it works for North, it won't work for SS/SE

Yorubas are cowards, they can only ban me for my comment, none can face me one on one
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by JohnFrankling(m): 7:12am On Jan 14, 2016
Kyase:

and his name is eze and his is from rivers state.
there are many people answering Eze in Rivers state, I'm a Rivers man and I can attest to this, is it that you stay in the forest or you don't travel?

2 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by ZeroTolerance: 7:13am On Jan 14, 2016
JohnFrankling:
there are many people answering Eze in Rivers state, I'm a Rivers man and I can attest to this, is it that you stay in the forest or you don't travel?
You get time for mumu Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by mrvitalis(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2016
talktimi:
Masked soldiers in 20 trucks stormed Gokana community in Rivers state and went house to house shooting and maiming innocent PDP supporters and you guys say they have no right to be angry. I pity your sad lives, as at last count 93 people have been killed (to be verified). And you still think people have no right to be angry ? Even at the height of the Gej 1000 snipers debacle, this sort of thing never ever happened. Amaechi and Dakuku bragged and fulfilled their promise to murder sleep.

Lets keep party differences aside, today its Gokana, tomorrow it could be your LGA or neighborhood. There has to be a limit to what we can accept from the government as a people.
If those thugs with stuck pile of guns a PDP chieftains then am sorry for u
Were there any houses raided with guns being recovered? ?
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by ba7man(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2016
Are the #Buharideathsquad going to visit wailers Soon
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by PRYCE(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2016
ozoigbondu:
Still waiting for GEJ 1000 snipers
Lol! I forgot all about that!...

OBJ is seriously Deranged!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by cirmuell(m): 8:55am On Jan 14, 2016
Koleman:
I wonder who de start all there trends sef.
my brother, most naija youths are so senseless and jobless these days.
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by BUSHHUNTER: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2016
I only see the easterners on that shittie page

Last time I checked they are not nigerians
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Atlantian: 9:13am On Jan 14, 2016
grafikii:
I used to think Pdp elders were stupid with the senseless attack on buhari that eventually lead to them loosing the last election. Apparently their youth wing is even worse off, thwy trend all manner of sensless hastag everyday that you have wonder what it is about.

This style of opposition can't win you elections, neutrals can see through your hate
Seriously ? What a chronically tragic form of amnesia you have there. PDP was in power for 16yrs and you are just learning the rope. Just 9 months.
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Omenkata: 9:16am On Jan 14, 2016
talktimi:
Masked soldiers in 20 trucks stormed Gokana community in Rivers state and went house to house shooting and maiming innocent PDP supporters and you guys say they have no right to be angry. I pity your sad lives, as at last count 93 people have been killed (to be verified). And you still think people have no right to be angry ? Even at the height of the Gej 1000 snipers debacle, this sort of thing never ever happened. Amaechi and Dakuku bragged and fulfilled their promise to murder sleep.

Lets keep party differences aside, today its Gokana, tomorrow it could be your LGA or neighborhood. There has to be a limit to what we can accept from the government as a people.

you'll never see the likes of TonyeBarcanista in this thread condemning this bloody act going on in rivers state being his state, he's only effort now is to join the aisha eating crew
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by EzePromoe: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2016
disloman:
The funniest and most useless comment I've ever read.
Thanks brother. Your criticism is more welcomed than #Buharideathsquad which we will fight with the last drop of our blood.
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Ebukaobi: 9:24am On Jan 14, 2016
Don't bother yourself about that ezepromoe

He is from Anambra but because of poverty moved to PH with family. Typical IPods, after living in a place for 5 years, they say they own the place

Most of those complaining on Twitter are IPOB youths

Kyase:

and his name is eze and his is from rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by GodpunishBuhari: 9:31am On Jan 14, 2016
Omenkata:

you'll never see the likes of TonyeBarcanista in this thread condemning this bloody act going on in rivers state being his state, he's only effort now is to join the aisha eating crew

Omo free that guy abeg... he's a sham
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:43am On Jan 14, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
I only see the easterners on that shittie page

Last time I checked they are not nigerians

Numofagha and Oraye are Easterners, right?
Brainless Yoruba imbeciile.

2 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by JohnFrankling(m): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2016
ZeroTolerance:

You get time for mumu Yoruba.
lols don't mind them, I've been here for while now and I've been seeing some people talk nonsense about my people I think its time some of us speak up, I don't seem to understand why some local champions stay in their enclave and talk as if they know everything and everybody in Nigeria
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by freedom96: 10:31am On Jan 14, 2016
ozoigbondu:
cheesy cheesy bro gej really suffered either from propaganda or whatever it's.

I pity him not though undecided
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Mustay(m): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2016
Hashtags don't make you popular, constructive criticism does. I would advise that these guys stop creating hashtags that will expire after some hours or days. When they bring out issues that the government has done wrong, analyse the ills and proffer alternatives, pressure will be from neutrals to demand action from the government.
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by anticabal1: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2016
ozoigbondu:

That was the greatest lie that incestous OBJ should be ashamed of.
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by anticabal1: 10:44am On Jan 14, 2016
Koleman:
I wonder who de start all these trends sef. These wailers actually think starting trends on twitter can change history? Whether una like am or not buhari is the president of Nigeria. He has defeated GEJ. The clock cannot begin to turn back. You do not have a second chance. You next chance is 2019 but from the look of this you guys can't wait. So i strongly advice you guys to start buying ropes. Na beg i de beg una. I can dash anybody mine. I have actually been having one since 2011 but thank God i didnt use it. 2015 elections saved my life. So am prepared to pass it on.

Keep your rope, you may need it very soon like this shiite man who trekked for Buhari but later hanged himself recently.

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by anticabal1: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2016
EzePromoe:
We're ready to take on #Buharideathsquad in Rivers state. Let him bring it on, we're not scared of going back to the days of unrest. Since Buhari says that Rivers people will not rest until we succumb to the pressure of forcing APC down our throats, he too will not sleep in Aso rock.

I agree with you. Rivers people will not take the APC bait, we are not almajiris.

"People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of the people"- V for Vendetta

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by onatisi(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2016
stepo707:
Nigerians are tired of Buhari already
tired is an understatement.
But they allowed their brains to be twisted and manipulated by cheap lies and now they must pay for their brainless action
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by EzePromoe: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2016
anticabal1:

I agree with you. Rivers people will not take the APC bait, we are not almajiris.

"People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of the people"- V for Vendetta
True
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Flashh: 11:24am On Jan 14, 2016
inlandtaipan:
yorubas and their height of naivety, does those names look like southeastern names to you? That's the negative effect of not travelling.
What make you reach the conclusion that I am a Yoruba?

South-Easterns and their silly mentality.

3 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Flashh: 11:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Csami:

Raymond Numofagha and oraye franklin are names from SE abi? Grow sense! This is 2016.
They have been intimidated by South-Easterns. Coward. I thought it's 2020.

2 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Kyase(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ebukaobi:
Don't bother yourself about that ezepromoe

He is from Anambra but because of poverty moved to PH with family. Typical IPods, after living in a place for 5 years, they say they own the place

Most of those complaining on Twitter are IPOB youths

Lol. But I don't tire with them
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by inlandtaipan: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
Flashh:

What make you reach the conclusion that I am a Yoruba?

South-Easterns and their silly mentality.
only a Yoruba will jump at calling igbos ignorantly.
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Mcbussy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
kingdompropty:
Tinubu is already tired of him. Dollars 302, international oil price. Hmmmmmm

Buhari grin change....

Hmm...As clueless as ur former president and hero.

So it's PMB that's regulating oil price... it's his fault the economy that relies too much on crude oil is crumbling as a result of decrease in oil price. Or perhaps it's his fault ur mentor spent the whole of our foreign reserves on his daughter's wedding and buying gold Iphones for his fellow polithiefcians.

1 Like

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Olabestonic001(m): 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
ideologies:
Its a pity Yorubas think they have monopoly of the usage of social media, when they do theirs they support it, when Others do they rubbish it.

Am still waiting for trained snippers by GEJ till date …

Listen there is no smoke without fire, if they are assassins in phc we will get to know very soon, but For APC/YORUBAS to try to play this down, they must be fools, they can't tell everyone what to think and how to think, maybe it works for North, it won't work for SS/SE

Yorubas are cowards, they can only ban me for my comment, none can face me one on one

Arnold wey saabi fight*lolz
You guys are always funny. No one will face a weakling like you. Strategy wins not braggadocious. Grow up man and stop showing how violent know you are; rather show us how wise you can be.
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Koleman(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
anticabal1:

Keep your rope, you may need it very soon like this shiite man who trekked for Buhari but later hanged himself recently.
haba. Who de frustrated? You or i. I love buhari you hate him. Love equates joy and hate equates = anger and frustration. So what are u saying? U need it more
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Flashh: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
inlandtaipan:
only a Yoruba will jump at calling igbos ignorantly.
Only Yoruba? Really?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Soyinka Does Not Understand About US Green Card / Mehn! See What Recession Has Done To Ex President, Olusegun Obasanjo (must See) / See The Things A Nigerian Man Saw At Asian Shop In Germany(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.