Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card (35492 Views)

A Debit Card I Can Use To Shop On Alixpress / What Is The Difference Between A Prepaid Card, A Credit Card, And A Debit Card? / I Cannot Use My Debit Card For International Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card by Funnybro(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
The best information i have ever gotten about this was from this link below. it showed me what the real credit card deals are.
https://cardgist.com/chase-amazon-credit-card-login-online-pay-bill-online/
Re: The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card by Adhamali: 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
I think in terms of reward you can say the best card is https://creditcardreviewspro.com/apply-jcpenney-credit-card-rewards/
Re: The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card by okitejoseph: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
I will chose a reward card ahead of any of these, cards like Holland America line rewards visa card credit cards for student will always do the trick, see more
Re: The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card by newspapers: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
Easy. A Credit Card gives you Credits to use and pay later just like the BDO credit card.

A Debit card, on the other hand, you FUND the card to use it anytime you need it - Just like d GTB DEBIT MasterCard

Most credit cards don't charge annual fees, unlike most Debit cards.
Re: The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card by BroOlanrewaju(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ok
Re: The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card by Mcslize: 5:24am On Dec 28, 2021
InwehAkpevwe:
Debit card - Na them dey owe you... Credit card- Na you dey owe them... #shikina

Akpamu. 70 yrs old man. grin

Abeg na joke I dey o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The End Of Naira, NGN, On Binance / MTN CEO, Ahmad Farroukh Resigns / I Have Trained Five Graduates With Proceeds From Roasted Yam Business - Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.