Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

My Experience With The Super Natural - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Super Natural (82584 Views)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost / Supernatural Is Super-natural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by yanabasee(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Happiness87:
nawaoooo, hahaha

another yabaleft, hehehe, this 2016, i jump and pass all faggoots, and sugar mummies seekers, amen

Dump thing.... For your mind...

Old f00l...

Mehn... I can't believe you'll hate on a brother who's trying to be nice with a lady!

Lezz did you hurt this lady?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Happiness87:
be careful with that guy,

just an advice, that guy is foul, i pray he doesn't brainwash you but from what I see u are not strong enough, you will fall for his sweet tooth … its a pity, you gave him your number.
I haven't started chasing her in earnest and you're already playing surrogate mother?

Maybe no guy has thus seduced you passionately in your entire existence, so it must be foul.

But you could be speaking from experience. Itching ears may have parted your legs a hundred times. So reading my lines bring back memories of dim lights and broken promise.

Take heart, dear and dry up your dripping vaginá.
I repeat, her kind words and divine face have made a Samson out of me.

Do not let me bring down the temple crumbling upon you.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
yanabasee:

Old f00l...

Mehn... I can't believe you'll hate on a brother who's trying to be nice with a lady!

Le.zz did you hurt this lady?
Don't mind her. She reminds me of a scenario where a group of girls are standing and a guy walks up to them and beckons on the most pretty for a chat. The ugliest one in the group often lead the line of revolt and rejection, even when she isn't the one that is being addressed.

She's coming from a history with a trailer-load of abandonment.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by kaziblake(f): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
yanabasee:

What problem?

Didn't you beg him to say something about your life?

Funny ppl everywhere...
did you see where I asked him to say something about me?
Pls I don't insult people,just leave me.
Thanks.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by adaksbullet: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
HENSEXIE:

Omashe A̶̲̥̅♏ nt undastand U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 grin Knw ure jst avin fun sha. In mama P's voice"continue" Lemme nt spoil it 4 U̶̲̥̅̊.
whot are u nort undastand noun? sad
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Happiness87(f): 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
yanabasee:

Old f00l...

Lezz did you hurt this lady?
hahaha hahaha like father like son, looking for innocent girls to take advantage of

hahaha hahaha, nairaland don chi Chim chin

Both of you can only deceive kids, i wish you good luck on all the free punny you will get online and offline.

disgrace to men

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Happiness87(f): 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
yanabasee:

What problem?

Didn't you beg him to say something about your life?

Funny ppl everywhere...
dumb guy, see the way you go about quoting people to get attention, tomorrow you go form swag!!

hahaha,
manner of approach - zeros
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by dollyjoy(f): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Do people ever get tired?sadsad
ama enjoying it shacheesycheesy
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by yanabasee(m): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Happiness87:
hahaha hahaha like father like son, looking for innocent girls to take advantage of

hahaha hahaha, nairaland don chi Chim chin

Both of you can only deceive kids, i wish you good luck on all the free punny you will get online and offline.

disgrace to men

Excuse me.... I don't flirt, mind you...

My concern is based on your hatred... And don't veer from it...

I initiated this mention with the sole aim of changing your perceptions.... Not every dude will psyche up a girl on NL just to make out with her... Most dudes just want to see what it is like from the other end of this platform..

You should learn to be free and mind your business... If you've been f*cked and dumped by a NLander, doesn't mean errbdy's like dat dude...

You're too old to be on NL.... You should be nursing a child and taking care of your husband... Rather than bantering words online... You must be a loner..an ugly loner at that..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by refiner(f): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
amiskurie:
That u will be my wife.
lol....he has already prophesied dat I will be an executive bankerwink.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by refiner(f): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
yanabasee:

You wish twas you.... You gotta let a nigga be... He said his intentions were good... You trynna decide for refiner or what? And what if they end up good? You'd be shamed...

my dear pls its OK,she was only advicing me...no hard feelings....oya smile nwwinkwink
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by refiner(f): 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
Happiness87:
wat is talking?

looks like attention seeker

young boy, you don't have any right except the people I was referring to, ok!

you have been noticed all the same, run along and get a life, poor boy
my dear don't engage words wif him,he is only pouring out his heart or better still wat he finks.......by d way I really appreciate ur advice...fanx lov

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by yanabasee(m): 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
Happiness87:
dumb guy, see the way you go about quoting people to get attention, tomorrow you go form swag!!

hahaha,
manner of approach - zeros

You expect me to show my utmost character to siniled beings like you on this forum? You must be a DuMb-Star to think of me as a gentleman!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by yanabasee(m): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
refiner:

my dear pls its OK,she was only advicing me...no hard feelings....oya smile nwwinkwink

You shouldn't let that good for nothing, used and dump virgin to advise you... She'll trap you down... She's been like this ever since a dude easily used her and dumped her...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Happiness87(f): 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
refiner:

my dear don't engage words wif him,he is only pouring out his heart or better still wat he finks.......by d way I really appreciate ur advice...fanx lov
you are welcome, deae, i know their type
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Happiness87:
you are welcome, deae, i know their type
. Have we met ever? If love couldn't find you allow it to find others.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by xtervaganza(m): 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
firstking01:
if ur in ph why nt give it a trial and see...ur no different frm apostle paul, he was even more bitter with the christians in damascus and ephesus...bt u knw d rest of d story...he wrote the highest book of the new testamentcheesy...some one dat was busy, left his occupation as a lawyer just to be killing christians, bt in d end he became a major apostle...that will be ur portion in jesus name...ur type if God arrest u, na una dey preach pass...i dnt wanna bother asking ur religion cos i knw already...my brother, ur still alive cos of christianity...i pray God have mercy on u.
i don't have a religion though and u used to be a christian when I was stoopid
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by udysweet(f): 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
SINNZ:

No need swiri, I'm sure you get that a lot wink

how u feeling tonight?
alot?erm dunno o,lol. am very well thank you and you?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
yanabasee:

You shouldn't let that good for nothing, used and dump virgin to advise you... She'll trap you down... She's been like this ever since a dude easily used her and dumped her...
Bro, let the shrew be. An old hen gives the panic call for an imaginary kite in the sky and little chicks scurry for cover.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by yanabasee(m): 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
lezz:
Bro, let the shrew be. An old hen gives the panic call for an imaginary kite in the sky and little chicks scurry for cover.
Bro, It's nothing... Moreso, she's not even a march. She's too old to be considered.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by ObiBlessed(m): 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
hmm pray hard, u better pray hard, d enemies in ur fathers side aint hapi 4 u. jolllyjoy even at now im watching ur life history like a video

Lolz, this OP self. Oya OP tell me, where am i now??
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
yanabasee:

Bro, It's nothing... Moreso, she's not even a march. She's too old to be considered.
Lolz! Spot on. Let her burn in her sadness.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by amiskurie(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
refiner:

lol....he has already prophesied dat I will be an executive bankerwink.
And not somebody's wife?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by refiner(f): 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
yanabasee:

my dear is enoff plz....am nt complaining....lol dude used and dumped her?I bet u don't knw her...u are just guessing....oya smile for me joorwinkwink
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by refiner(f): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
amiskurie:
And not somebody's wife?
he never mentioned dat.. embarassed
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
why the quarrelling here? u guyz should behave well, i c three people fighting and i have a message 4 each of them but as their fighting continues, i wont talk, woya refiner there is something i want to tell u but the spirit dnt talk in a fighting environment, as 4 lezz, ure trying 2 hard, rememba august deadly meetings awaits u. "be wise.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
NUbian113 the guy ure currently dating or about or thinking of dating is a waster of time and life, leave him and concentrate on ur career, i can see your husband in front, u betta not avert him with your current relationship.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
ObiBlessed:

Lolz, this OP self. Oya OP tell me, where am i now??
though shall not tempt the lord ur GOD.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
@shugaken i c u moving 4rm glory to glory.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
NUbia.n113 the guy ure currently dating or about or thinking of dating is a waster of time and life, leave him and concentrate on ur career, i can see your husband in front, u betta not avert him with your current relationship.

And they doubt your powers shocked shocked shocked

I blocked him this morning. Ok husband is in the front you say grin I wait his arrival. #Careermode activated
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
@AKINIFE the lord said i should tell u that this year, favour is your name.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by hijodedios: 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
honestly i dont understand why people are allowing themselves to be used by the devil to scatter this thread,why are you people fighting here for Gods sake,you dont believe in his messages yet you wont let him attend to those who needs him,na wao for some people,abeg let there be peace.shalom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (43) (Reply)

Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.