Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,558 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

My Experience With The Super Natural - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Super Natural (82693 Views)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost / Supernatural Is Super-natural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
xtervaganza:
there's no heaven or hell anywhere my friend
BRO there are heavens and there is hell

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by SINNZ(m): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
why the quarrelling here? u guyz should behave well, i c three people fighting and i have a message 4 each of them but as their fighting continues, i wont talk, woya refiner there is something i want to tell u but the spirit dnt talk in a fighting environment , as 4 lezz, ure trying 2 hard, rememba august deadly meetings awaits u. "be wise.

LMAO!! gringrin
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by firstking01(m): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
xtervaganza:
there's no heaven or hell anywhere my friend
i used to believe so cool...until my encounter...the reason why the rapture has nt taken place is becaus, God is waiting for me and you to repent...see, you'd only undastand this when u drop death, wish people who are dead can cmbk to life nw, den u will hear wat dey will tell u...HE is waiting for people like u to repent...give Him a chance in ur life, and you will see the light of the things i'm telling you.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
firstking01:
i used to believe so cool...until my encounter...the reason why the rapture has nt taken place is becaus, God is waiting for me and you to repent...see, you'd only undastand this when u drop death, wish people who are dead can cmbk to life nw, den u will hear wat dey will tell...HE is waiting for people like u to repent...give Him a chance in ur life, and you will see the light of the things i'm telling you.
GBAM

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by clixa: 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Keziehenry(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
Still waiting for u o
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Dharey55(m): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
I don't know why u people are just so bent in derailing this thread and making false claim about the op,the op has not done anything bad, u guys should leave him alone pls,yes he might av done bad tinz in the past bt hey who says nobody can turn a new leaf,the op has not requested any money or sacrifice from any one so let's just compose ourselves and let this guy utilize his talent for the benefit of all,personally i don't buy into that idea of closing dz thread or banning the op, what for ? Pls the mods shud not dance to the tune of some miscreants that are not ready to embrace oneness and peace,just had to say this...keep up the good work mylordship

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by refiner(f): 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
yanabasee:

Ehmmm.... My evening was messy....ion think I can smile right now!
well....suit urself!
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by refiner(f): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ishilove:
What the fvck is this??
my dear ask dem oo...dunno wats really happenin
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by dayoungmoney1: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
@ mylordship, do you see me in the US eating chicken with Obama? wink cheesy
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by chickygirl: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mylordship u refused to answer me
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Jeromejnr(m): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lol! This guy has gotten followers sha.

It remains to open church.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Jeromejnr(m): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
ezekielly:
People are jus joking with this E-prophet....mylordship carry on jare

So if he tells you to swallow snake as a solution to your problems, you will go and do it?

undecided
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Akinife(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
In as much as I don't like the way ops does express his message, I believe there are people who are truly gifted with supernatural gifts: www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels!

The spirit of prophesy is for the edification of the church and the body of Christ.. Op might be too blunt or careless with his statements but don't ignore in total some of his words. If u believe op fine; if u don't fine... But whether good or bad..I believe we all have good plans for the future and we need to pray concerning it.

For those calling for the banning of this thread I appeal to you all to please stop for the sake of those picking one or two things from these thread. And if we must be frank and true to ourselves this is his plot of land and thus he has the right to do what so ever thing he like as far as he does not request money from people on this forum.
I don't want to ask u to leave this thread cos honesty... We need ur part of the story ... Thank you..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by SINNZ(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
udysweet:
alot?erm dunno o,lol. am very well thank you and you?
smiley I'm well too.. Just listening to songs while lying down.

You still up?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by akudofarms: 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hello
What about don't you have some thing for me.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
His followers are growing by the sec
Cnt blive ppl really taking this serious shocked
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by SINNZ(m): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Akinife:
In as much as I don't like the way ops does express his message, I believe there are people who are truly gifted with supernatural gifts: www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels!

The spirit of prophesy is for the edification of the church and the body of Christ.. Op might be too blunt or careless with his statements but don't ignore in total some of his words. If u believe op fine; if u don't fine... But whether good or bad..I believe we all have good plans for the future and we need to pray concerning it.

For those calling for the banning of this thread I appeal to you all to please stop for the sake of those picking one or two things from these thread. And if we must be frank and true to ourselves this is his plot of land and thus he has the right to do what so ever thing he like as far as he does not request money from people on this forum.
I don't want to ask u to leave this thread cos honesty... We need ur part of the story ... Thank you..

Google the meaning of the word "Troll". Then go back and read what I wrote about the OP.

If not for one thing I wud've cussed the shyt outta your ignorant ass undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by SINNZ(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dharey55:
I don't know why u people are just so bent in derailing this thread and making false claim about the op,the op has not done anything bad, u guys should leave him alone pls,yes he might av done bad tinz in the past bt hey who says nobody can turn a new leaf,the op has not requested any money or sacrifice from any one so let's just compose ourselves and let this guy utilize his talent for the benefit of all,personally i don't buy into that idea of closing dz thread or banning the op, what for ? Pls the mods shud not dance to the tune of some miscreants that are not ready to embrace oneness and peace,just had to say this...keep up the good work mylordship

You're a bloated fool. You think you know more than peeps who've given concrete proof of the OP's gimmicks?? If you had half a brain, you'll look away from the hopes of getting some wobble brained boy to tell you your fortune and listen to the voice of reason. But then again, you're a bloated FOOL.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by SINNZ(m): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
I weep for Nigerians. No wonder we elected a man with questionable educational background as president. Nigerians are educated illiterates!
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by StoneColdBiceps(m): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ishilove:

What the fvck is this??

Lol, papa don come back house frm work hehehehehe
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 16, 2016
I need sure games for bet9ja if I win good cash I will send for you if ur prediction can win me that
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 16, 2016
SINNZ:
I weep for Nigerians. No wonder we elected a man with questionable educational background as president. Nigerians are educated illiterates!

I told you this thread wasn't gonna be a proud moment. I weep for Africa cry cry cry
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by SINNZ(m): 5:42am On Jan 16, 2016
Nubian113:

I told you this thread wasn't gonna be a proud moment. I weep for Africa cry cry cry

Like seriously! shocked

Gm dear.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by avicky(f): 6:10am On Jan 16, 2016
Why has this thread not been closed.

I thought seeing ishilove here, will attract the mods to close it shocked
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by xtervaganza(m): 6:53am On Jan 16, 2016
firstking01:
i used to believe so cool...until my encounter...the reason why the rapture has nt taken place is becaus, God is waiting for me and you to repent...see, you'd only undastand this when u drop death, wish people who are dead can cmbk to life nw, den u will hear wat dey will tell...HE is waiting for people like u to repent...give Him a chance in ur life, and you will see the light of the things i'm telling you.
lol
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by firstking01(m): 7:16am On Jan 16, 2016
Dis ain't funny....open up your heart young man.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by amiskurie(m): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2016
refiner:

lol....is dat wat u wanna tell me

Mylordship. mylordship. How are you so sure I am a good guy?

refiner. Lol
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by amiskurie(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2016
refiner:

he never mentioned dat.. embarassed

You're so funny,all u wanted to be is a banker.

U like money o...u just wanted to marry money and give birth to money.ok o!
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by kherlly(m): 7:48am On Jan 16, 2016
Im not doubting you OP coz i know there are people of such in this world... I haven't see any myself aand i dont pray to see one.... Happy weekend
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by LynetteC(f): 8:32am On Jan 16, 2016
Even though some of you might not believe which am among them that doesnt mean you'd have to insult one another its so not right.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by sulakishop(m): 8:52am On Jan 16, 2016
mylordship:
im seeing a big kind of money come into ur hands.

Biko what date exactly the money go com? I need am badly... I hope say I no go need to do yahoo yahoo o bc my laptop don spoil o

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.