Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

My Experience With The Super Natural - Religion (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Super Natural (82748 Views)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost / Supernatural Is Super-natural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2016
firstking01:
i used to believe so cool...until my encounter...the reason why the rapture has nt taken place is becaus, God is waiting for me and you to repent...see, you'd only undastand this when u drop death, wish people who are dead can cmbk to life nw, den u will hear wat dey will tell u...HE is waiting for people like u to repent...give Him a chance in ur life, and you will see the light of the things i'm telling you.
What is this 'encounter' & why is it selective?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by firstking01(m): 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
0rex:

What is this 'encounter' & why is it selective?
my brother, it is never selective as u 've chosened to put it that way...it's the way u 've conditioned ur heart that's why it seems selective to you cool
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by ObiBlessed(m): 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
mylordship:
though shall not tempt the lord ur GOD.

As in? cry
mylordship:
though shall not tempt the lord ur GOD.

As in?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by nwakaibeya1: 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
Problem of humans is Church leaders,pastors and prophets and God says judgement will start from pulpit and They dont know JESUS CHRIST is back as WE SAID can you give what you dont have?PEACE is very SCARCE among SO CALLED PROPHETS and PASTORS and they cant GIVE It to followers and followers remain in evil bondages?why not go back to those whom they claim to have saved,healed or prophesied to and find out that they cant even sleep well at night and have no PEACE and they remain even worst and if it is lies that we are saying let any of them reading this truth and revelation confront us asap>PASTOR&PROPHETS claiming BIG cant agree to the hot truth from unbelievable source?do you know that the ARRIVAL of GOOD is always after much have been destroyed and as we have come now with LIGHT and MANTLE and UNBELIEVABLE POWER that be>Where are the PROPHETS WHO CLAIM TO SEE TOMORROW AND PROPHESY WITHOUT SOLUTIONS?Kingdom of Jesus Christ has come TO judge AND revenge PEOPLE NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE ON THE EARTH AND THIS IS HIGHLY SPIRITUAL AND YOU must be REALLY wise TO escape THE Judgement FOR YOUR own good AND who can battle US AND THE GOD OF JUSTICE?>Evil marine,occult rules and many CLAIMING TO know AND DONT know JESUSCHRIST HAVE root AND POWER FROM THERE AND pretend BUT CAN NEVER PRETEND TO US WITH THE UNELIEVABLE POWER>WE TOLD YOU THAT the world is not lacking in mercy but only lacking in justice&thats why there's no PEACE even as CHRIST promised?>WHO CAN BATTLE WITH GOD OF JUSTICE&WHO CAN SPEAK IF GOD HASNT SPOKEN?KINGDOM OF JESUSCHRIST HAS COMEBACK WHY NOT INVESTIGATE UNHEARD TRUTH?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Spydamannn(m): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Op,any predictions for this year
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by ravensckar(m): 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
avicky:
Evathyst
Ravensckar
Abeg make una show here. Let op divine your future. He is spiritually gifted.
Really? Man Of God, please come and see vision for me o!

Mylordship, I'm here awaiting your message Sir!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by udysweet(f): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
SINNZ:

smiley I'm well too.. Just listening to songs while lying down.

You still up?
Oh cool. Guess by d time u asked if I was still u,I probably was in church for vigil. Happy weekend!
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by SINNZ(m): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
udysweet:

Oh cool. Guess by d time u asked if I was still u,I probably was in church for vigil. Happy weekend!

Same here dear, you're so scarce! shocked
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Dirkcoyt: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nubian113:

You read thus shi too grin grin prophet am I in love with you? Your answer is crucial in order for me to BELIEVE grin

Lezz be nice he's 17yrs old. cry

Traplord get your black assssss her and apologise for those vile words directed at cherryice for an innocent act. I'd have commented same would you talk to me anyhow? You said you ain't a troll you know op is a troll but cherryice is a valued member of this forum... That comment you made won't cool for the Minor comment she made grinning teeth can I add to imply she was catching joke. Thought you had sense dude why expose lala as well. Because a stupid troll spew shi about you and her. Come on. Act right bruv. Not nice. Not cool. It's a new year try a new playground please and allow these girls to enjoy the forum. Thank you for your time.

**quote for beef and die an illiterate** grin

Seem nairaland his another world on its own, see as you dey have know eachother .
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by chydel(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Anything for me too? grin grin grin
mylordship:
Have you ever had a supernatural experience? share your experience.

One i had was one night at about 11pm when i was out with my uncle, actually he took me to a club, on getting there i saw three ladies walking with their heads as in their legs are upwards and their faces were downwards, in fear i told my uncle, and on seeing the ladies he said i'm just hallucinating, well i know what i saw that day.

My other experience is seeing a machine rider with his head on his hand, gosh up till now i have stopped entering a bike. 'you can share yours. cc
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Acecube(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanlsta:

shut up there acecube.. grin the boy who wants to be earning 200k as a junior lecturergrin... well what's ur own supernatural experience? that you were earning 400k as a masters student? grin
muyiwa why did u steal barcanista's moniker... BTW I never said junior lecturer earns 200k
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Dharey55(m): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
You guys eventually succeeded in chasing the op away,too bad
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by cigwegbe(m): 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
mylordship:

One i had was one night at about 11pm when i was out with my uncle, actually he took me to a club, on getting there i saw three ladies walking with their heads as in their legs are upwards and their faces were downwards, in fear i told my uncle, and on seeing the ladies he said i'm just hallucinating, well i know what i saw that day.

My other experience is seeing a machine rider with his head on his hand, gosh up till now i have stopped entering a bike. 'you can share yours. cc

Hi, looks like you are really gifted. I do hope God will use to do great things in this generation. Trust in the Lord and dont lean on your own understanding.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by udysweet(f): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lol. Not really. Just going round reading topics and keeping myself entertained.
SINNZ:

Same here dear, you're so scarce! shocked
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by SINNZ(m): 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
udysweet:
Lol. Not really. Just going round reading topics and keeping myself entertained.

Yea.. N abandoning me in the process embarassed
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by ibolomo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
mylordship:

just stumbled on this thread and saw that you are a gifted of sorts. Please can you tell me a little about myself and my future?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by ibolomo(m): 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
mylordship:

just stumbled on this thread and saw that you are a gifted of sorts. Please can you tell me a little about myself and my future?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by akudofarms: 3:11am On Jan 17, 2016
Hello @OP what about my future and finances.
mylordship:

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 17, 2016
I would like to talk to u personally pls concerning some issues, how do i reach u?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by udysweet(f): 7:26am On Jan 17, 2016
Hahaha! Mabinu. Oya go to church this my new found friend. HaPy sunday
SINNZ:

Yea.. N abandoning me in the process embarassed
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by SINNZ(m): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2016
udysweet:
Hahaha! Mabinu. Oya go to church this my new found friend. HaPy sunday

Already making plans for that swty.. smiley

Where do you worship?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by udysweet(f): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2016
Winners Chapel,Ota @SINZZ
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Wroxxane: 11:14am On Jan 17, 2016
shocked
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2016
please can I get bet9ja code to win ..
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by barnabas91: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
Toks2008:

I guess you have a gift of seing things.

For me i hear things about people i see.

If i meet you and i spend just a minute with you i just hear stuffs about you but i may not tell you jack.

There was a day i entered a bus and i sat beside a very attractive lady and many messages were just pouring into my spirit and i just could not hold it...i downloaded everything for her and she was like O.M.G

I dont want to be known,seen or called a prophet.
same with me
i just know things, sometimes i feel if its my own imagination.
But its nt
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
true bro, dis is why i dnt go to the market bcaus i always see things that are unbelievable
Pls check my dp too,wat do u see? Plsssss,jst tell me I av wings.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
lezz:
Evil angel fly over me please and let me breathe. Your stupidity is choking the life outta me, something your prophecies couldn't do.

Nice signature.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
MzLarem:
Nice signature.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by SINNZ(m): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
udysweet:
Winners Chapel,Ota @SINZZ
Its Sin.nz. With double n's.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
There's no hope for this new generation of Nigerians,so u guys truly believe this young man?.this boy is playing with peoples emotion.
May the universe forgive him.

I shake my head for u guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) / Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.