Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

My Experience With The Super Natural - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Super Natural (82662 Views)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost / Supernatural Is Super-natural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

U taking me bck nd forth Ignoring my questions
Welk its all ryt
I av jesus in me
Tank u still
JESUS is all u need
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
u will loose ur job in d month of august, mark my words!! ure a fool to argue with me even afta telling u abt august meeting, a sensible man should hav asked what i mean, any moment 4rm now my seeing personality might go, so i will hav no answa to ur question. smh 4 d bible said my people perish 4 lack of vision

***Damn, i'm so scared. Falls to the ground in a fit of panic and anxiety. Laughs.***

Well, while you're at this moment of your uniqueness of seeing stuffs, why havent you seen you'll die childless. Hey, Forever has decided to forget you.

Not even the Ashes of History agrees to temporarily lodge your earth sojourn.

You're fated for failure. Softappless, the sore loser. _bastard child of oblivion.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 14, 2016
armylord:
boyfriend wahala... I guess so...sorry bout that.. u need him d most.. but his phone is switched off,I know d feeling baby...just be calm

Ow did u kno

M scared of all of u on nl to b sincere
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2016
lezz:

***Damn, i'm so scared. Falls to the ground in a fit of panic and anxiety. Laughs.***

Well, while you're at this moment of your uniqueness of seeing stuffs, why havent you seen you'll die childless. Hey, Forever has decided to forget you.

You're fated for failure. Softappless, the sore loser. _bastard child of oblivion.

Stop dis madness

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by cherryice(f): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2016
Nubian113:
Baby girl you have surfaced. Warisdis

dont mind him..he cnt catch a joke to save his life n I dnt knw wat right he has to tag me a whorre all over ds forum..like hes seen me n his gfs on the high streets or somthn. Bet he cnt wrk his butt out like I do to save his soul. N hes told me to stop mentionin me n nw d silly boy starts mentionin me again

All if a sudden, he stops using the tall cute dp n starts using a fat boy's dp n hes got d effrontery to stl mk sill noise all over d forum

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2016
firstking01:
guy it has to do with my destiny...i saw God...uptil today, i'm stil in awe why He revealed himself to me..dats why wen i visit fp on sudays and see sm lost souls making jest of God, i just laugh them...i cnt share it online...dis place is too open for such, its a testimony i hold in high esteem my brother...
no bro share, so that we can learn from it pls
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
JESUS is all u need

I kno

I need my bf too cry he is my bestfrnd too cry
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2016
lezz:

well u know its only a stubborn fly that follows a corpse to the grave
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

I kno
I need my bf too cry he is my bestfrnd too cry
U DNT NEED HIM
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

Ow did u kno

M scared of all of u on nl to b sincere
baby u don't have to be scared... just be calm... okay...
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 14, 2016
armylord:
baby u don't have to be scared... just be calm... okay...

cry m scared nd worried
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by mustydeen(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2016
Two sick folks on this thread, sickstar and deranged mylordship. Awon werey 100%

Mylordship, can u see what am seeing?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
U DNT NEED HIM

shocked why do u say so
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 14, 2016
mustydeen:
Two sick folks on this thread, sickstar and deranged mylordship. Awon werey 100%

Leave us alone please we never involved u did we?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

shocked why do u say so
bcaus i know so and ure yet to know ur potentials
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

cry m scared nd worried
just hold on to God, there's hope.. u know... nobody is worth making u sad or hopeless.. cheer up.. ignore ur bf..nd ull see him running back to u
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
well u know its only a stubborn fly that follows a corpse to the grave
Your stupidity seems genetic. We need to probe your parents for getting married.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

Stop dis madness
You're crying over a boyfirend, you're hooked on softappless's obvious delusions of grandeur, you're obviously too soft to handle the roaring silence of life. So kindly leave and do an offline sobbing to mitigate the pains of your runaway boyfriend.

Nairaland offers no sollace for the grieving, dear.

Softappless needs some whooping and lashing him has become my pass-time lately.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2016
mustydeen:

dnt talk to her like that
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
bcaus i know so and ure yet to know ur potentials

grin ok by d way bf is back

Yaaaaay
sylvalord:
Your stupidity seems genetic. We need to probe your parents for getting married.
AND WHO ARE U?
armylord:
just hold on to God, there's hope.. u know... nobody is worth making u sad or hopeless.. cheer up.. ignore ur bf..nd ull see him running back to u

He is actually bck by d way

Tank u tank u tank u tank u
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Kayoski(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

Leave us alone please we never involved u did we?
I watched u on NL... I know u to be smart and blunt.. but u wonder y u r playing with the mylordship and armylord.. I know u don't believe a thing he says...

playing mind games..
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

grin ok by d way bf is back
Yaaaaay
is it bcaus i called him? dnt get too excited
lezz:

. Seriously,u have gone too far..u knw he's just just been childish yet u choose to reply him..u can simply ignore him nd save ur self all dis stress..
lezz:
You're crying over a boyfirend, you're hooked on softappless's obvious delusions of grandeur, you're obviously too soft to handle the roaring silence of life. So kindly leave and do an offline sobbing to mitigate the pains of your runaway boyfriend.

Nairaland offers no sollace for the grieving, dear.

Softappless needs some whooping and lashing him has become my pass-time lately.

tongue its nt me dat asked u to b tired of life
Kayoski:

hmmn.. prophet see for me o..
wetin I go do in 5years time
my brother.. it is well.. but iono how ull take it... but I have to tell u.. in 5yrs time ull be selling things on a wheel barrow. pushing wheel barrow, then finally.. after that 5yrs of suffering, ull own a big supermarket nd ull be great
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
is it bcaus i called him? dnt get too excited

cry u av started again
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2016
armylord:
my brother.. it is well.. but iono how ull take it... but I have to tell u.. in 5yrs time ull be selling things on a wheel barrow. pushing wheel barrow, then finally.. after that 5yrs of suffering, ull own a big supermarket nd ull be great

shocked u are mean o
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 14, 2016
armylord:

shocked u are mean o.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

He is actually bck by d way

Tank u tank u tank u tank u
Thank God
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Walesadeyemi(m): 8:58am On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

Ive given my life to jesus cry

Tank u tho
Very good....He didn't promise us a life without affliction though but He promised us that He'll deliver us from it ALL.

We are all facing one thing or the other in ours lives though but we find that glimmer of hope in His word. As much as He honor His name, He exalt is words more than His name I.e that which He said says He'll do, that He'll do. Rejoice sis for God is on your case.

God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (43) (Reply)

Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End / Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.