Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies (7225 Views)

@Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him / The Woman In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies-man Cries Out / My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by ODUBEZE: 12:28am On Jan 14, 2016
A man who is obviously trapped in an intricately messy situation has asked netizens to help him out of the trouble he has found himself. My name is Okoro D. I live in Enugu state. People always find it queer when I tell them that I am a virgin at 26, but that is the absolute truth. I have made myself a promise that I will not break my virginity till I get married. However since I resolved not have s*x with any woman except y wife, I have had too many temptations to break my word. It started when I packed to the compound I now live in. My friend showed me the house and it looked really nice so I packed into it. A week after my stay in the compound, a young girl, the daughter of the landlady came to my room to ask for some perfume which I gave her. She came back that same day in the evening and gave me a perfume which she bought for me claiming that one I had was not good enough. I accepted and thanked her. Just when I thought it was all over, she came back the next day and sat on my bed. I asked what she wanted and she smiled seductively making me shiver just looking at her. I asked her to go out and she smiled again telling me not be a child. I left the room for her. I didn't see her again for some days and I was beginning to heave a sigh of relief when something worse happened. When I returnedhome one day, the landlady's daughter came to see me again. My heart skipped several beats when I saw her. She was really seductive. I asked her what she wanted and suddenly she slipped out of the gown she was wearing and stood there completely n*ked before me. I almost screemed. I had never seen a n*ked woman that close to me before. I ran out of the room. I didn't come back till late at night. To cut the long story short, my landlord's daughter has not stopped coming to show me her n*ked body with intent of seducing and making me lie with her. I also have a neighbour, a policeman who had a very beautiful wife, Ngozi. Ngozi came into my room one morning just as I was going out and asked me for my knife which I gave her. To make matters worse, Ngozi, my neighbour's wife has joined in the show. She would come to my room in the morning before I go out and show me her bare breasts. I am tempted to report Ngozi to her husband but I know the consequences that act will bring. Should I just pack out of the house to avoid my landlady's daughter? That by itself will bring many troubles for me. I am so confused. Please help.
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by refiner(f): 12:30am On Jan 14, 2016
go and sleep joor....we yaff notice u....mtsheeeee...always accusing women

I dunno y I should be FTC in dis stupid thread
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by tubouncen(m): 12:32am On Jan 14, 2016
refiner:

Wetin u sef dey do awake
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by sotall(m): 12:32am On Jan 14, 2016
this OP must be a LION.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please take this your story to Ebinpejo Lane or Pound road Aba for consideration....

1 Like

Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by Day11(m): 12:34am On Jan 14, 2016
refiner:

Pot calling kettle black

Is almost 1am. Go an slip
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by refiner(f): 12:34am On Jan 14, 2016
tubouncen:

Wetin u sef dey do awake
I mistakenly drank a coffee.....
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 14, 2016
Oga what did yhu take....Ordinary Alcohol cannot cause this kind of Delusion....Tis is Over the counter Stuff...
Nigga Please...... sad
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 14, 2016
I once saw a beutiful lady living off campus,she is still studying Law 200L althought am graduate waiting to be mobilised A16, her charming smile made me to fall in love with her, I met her on her way from school so I drove her home by the way am able to got her contact and she showed me her place, she happy felt when ever she saw me we gist a lot, but as soon as I left when I call on phone she will not pick untill I went back to her room to remained her she will keep on saying her phone is charging. I'm the shy type I cant tell that I love her directly also time is not by my side, she is perfect curve,moderately tall,white. Please help me because I want to marry her very soon.
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by tubouncen(m): 12:36am On Jan 14, 2016
This is super story write up....

U have not seen the unclothedness of a woman.... Yinmu
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by tubouncen(m): 12:38am On Jan 14, 2016
refiner:

Staying online gonna worsen the case ooo, why don't u turn on the radio on ur fone and listen to those late night melodies
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by refiner(f): 12:40am On Jan 14, 2016
tubouncen:

Staying online gonna worsen the case ooo, why don't u turn on the radio on ur fone and listen to those late night melodies

fanx will put on blues from my music gallery....I hope dat will help...gudnyte

1 Like

Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by Emac34: 12:51am On Jan 14, 2016
Super story
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by Ibroboss(m): 12:53am On Jan 14, 2016
Wetin do your penis? No dey give us format here ahbeg,virgin ko secret of sex ni
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by Ionkidiz(m): 12:59am On Jan 14, 2016
Chai, see free th*ng and this guy dey here dey post cork&bu
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by Hadassahisbae(f): 2:32am On Jan 14, 2016
lwkmd
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by Qualer: 2:33am On Jan 14, 2016
refiner:

mistakenly... who made the coffee?

so you boiled water, poured it in a cup and added coffee and sweetener plus cream and drank it by mistake!!!!!!

Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by spafu(m): 3:04am On Jan 14, 2016
Your story dey make me think say you for fit Obasajo as pikin. Then him for dey help you, since your John Thomas no dey gree answer him name again.
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by 7footre(m): 5:54am On Jan 14, 2016
Some people don't even have the fear of God anymore!
*easy on d vaseline bro*
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by Parcks(m): 7:04am On Jan 14, 2016
Born to lie...
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 14, 2016
I don't buy this joor.
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by cruzita(f): 7:32am On Jan 14, 2016
I for talk say which kind story be dis until I come remember say today na super story .bro which episode be dis?
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by MrBLING(m): 7:38am On Jan 14, 2016
The name of the movie na "the making of Dauda, aka Mr Knackson"

Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by refiner(f): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2016
Qualer:

mistakenly... who made the coffee?

so you boiled water, poured it in a cup and added coffee and sweetener plus cream and drank it by mistake!!!!!!

lol.....was I referrin to u....
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by Qualer: 9:15am On Jan 14, 2016
refiner:

lol.....was I referrin to u....

NO! But i want to get refined... like you grin grin grin

Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by refiner(f): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Qualer:

NO! But i want to get refined... like you grin grin grin
lol...I was refined by God and u can ask him too to refine u too only if u are willing and readywink
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by Qualer: 6:21am On Jan 15, 2016
refiner:

lol...I was refined by God and u can ask him too to refine u too only if u are willing and readywink

grin grin grin grin the work has to be done by somebody, God will not come down from heaven and do it.
As it stands, i choose you for my 'refinement process'. true story!! come on girl, let God use you... grin grin
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by refiner(f): 9:34am On Jan 15, 2016
Qualer:

grin grin grin grin the work has to be done by somebody, God will not come down from heaven and do it.
As it stands, i choose you for my 'refinement process'. true story!! come on girl, let God use you... grin grin
lol nt me dear..go and see ur pastor or better still prophet mylordshipwink
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by SexyCeline(f): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2016
Pls wake up from this your shitty hallucinations.. Btw mayb you should stop drinking brukutu. Awon oloshi leleyi
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by Qualer: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
refiner:

lol nt me dear..go and see ur pastor or better still prophet mylordshipwink

my lordship?!! grin grin grin

God uses ordinary people like you to do great things in this world....
you need not be a pastor you know!!

Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by Jayjay0(m): 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Gay alert undecided
Re: Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies by refiner(f): 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Qualer:

my lordship?!! grin grin grin

God uses ordinary people like you to do great things in this world....
you need not be a pastor you know!!
and God can use people like u too to do great finx in dis world...,
and u need to be a reverendwink

well I didn't attend school so I don't understand wat dose picx u post meant...grin

(1) (Reply)

Hoelarious ! Cheating Bae Caught Using Disguise ( Funny Convos) / I Need A Husband. / +18 How I Treat Women [Adult Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.