Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,545 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. (4513 Views)

Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. by Fredoh(m): 1:39am On Jan 14, 2016
Hello guys, I must say "thank you" to all Nairalanders because this forum have been of great help in numerous ways than I can mention.
There's is girl I met and we had the chemistry and exchanged phone number. She had a guy by then, 11 months later, I got a job and I feel like I should asked her out. I did and she accepted(maybe because she broke up with that her guy). So the time I visited her when I asked her out, her phone had problem so I decided to get her a small phone to keep the conversation going and gave her small money willingly because she is a student. About three weeks after toasting her, she started asking me for money. The relationship is new and I wanted to understand her even before asking her out. But we don't live close to each other. So I had to ask her out and she seemed to be so enthusiastic about it by pushing our conversation into the toasting thing. To me I feel it's to early for her to ask me for money but I gave her anyway. there was a time we were talking on phone and she made a statement that seemed funny to me. that she was advised my her spiritual father to let go of anybody who will not help her destiny(she seems to be the church type, and this statement kept ringing in my far like a melody). So about 13 days later, she told me that she needed to buy a phone. And she was asking for money again. So I told her I will look into it and see what I can do. She asked me to look into it and reply her.
I invited her for Christmas she didn't come(that she's still under her father and I should understand that. That her dad told her not to go anywhere that time will come that she will visit me). All I want is to be together with her under the same roof for like two days at least it will help me in knowing her. I don't intend to sleep with her cos I was hopping the relationship could lead to something serious. So when she asked me for money again I told has I will look into it and while I was thinking and seeking advice(she asked me yesterday). And just by 12 am now, I saw her text that her spiritual father told Iher not to but the phone. That she should invest the little money she has.
That guy she wanted to marry, she had some issues with him. And there's this picture I snapped with her when I visited her(I visited her only twice. Once before via toasting and once when I asked her out). I uploaded the picture on Facebook and tagged her. She called me that I should please remove it, that someone called about it and that because of the issue she had with that guy about marriage, that people are beginning to talk about the picture and it's bringing too much tension And that time is coming for me to post whatever I want.
Could this girl who claim to be spiritually oriented be a good girl?
1. Her father Told her not to visit anywhere but maybe he didn't tell her not to ask money from anybody.
2. If she loves me what's up with the picture?
3. What is the meaning of letting go of anybody who will not help her destiny as advised by her spiritual father.
4. I visited her only once is it wise to be sending money?
5. She never visited me, I never had sex with her, never even kissed her.
6. I have myself to take care of. Have family members to help and a plan for masters program this 2016.
Please I need your advice.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. by spafu(m): 1:58am On Jan 14, 2016
Guy you must be ready to dole out pepper before you ask a girl out.. So stop complaining already.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. by xpac01(m): 2:00am On Jan 14, 2016
My brother, right from the beginning you've already shown her that you're a "nice" guy by spilling on her lots of money. Now you can continue being a mugu or you man up and tell her what you want, cos the way your story sounds, I can't see love from that your so called girlfriend. Thanks.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 14, 2016
Poo
Re: My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. by coolh3ad(m): 2:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Must guys/men always act like ATMs??. Who is even that "spiritual father" she's talking about??. I just hope its not what I'm thinking sha..Truth be told - that babe is playing with you as she's not into you. When she's done with you, she go change am for you..So do what you feel is best for you...#GBAM#
Re: My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. by ronald4ever(m): 2:31am On Jan 14, 2016
You're being played dude, this girl is not only into you but a sponge and freeloader who's out to suck you try. She will so drain you that you might even look for money to eat needless of thinking of saving for a masters degree. I implore you to delete that bloodsucker, that parasite from all your communicative channel and format away all memories of her in your brain if possible.

It's obvious she's only interested in someone she can leech on. And her statement of she can't relate with anyone who won't help her destiny is an affirmation to that. Run as fast as you can, mate. Don't say you were not warned.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. by amunkita(m): 3:28am On Jan 14, 2016
OP re u so dull to see the hand writing on the wall

Spiritual father my Black Axx, dey there make them turn u to ATM.

JJC
Re: My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. by Dicman: 4:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Niggaz actin lik b!tche dis days Bro u be ATM u nev Bleep dat hoe but I stil won 2 spend on her...
Re: My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. by deewhone(f): 5:33am On Jan 14, 2016
She'z out 2 drain u, move on with ur life pls, she has trust in dt her spiritual father than anybody. She might evn come up with another tory that d spiritual father said u r nt meant 4 her. Before it degenerate 2 dt level, go 4 sum1 else
Re: My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 14, 2016
I can relate to the fact that her she's still under her parents so it's an issue travelling but i'm seeing someone and we have something good going on,i'll find every reason to visit....

Now,every other thing you mentioned sounds fishy,if she isn't ready to do the other things required to build the relationship she should stop asking for money.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. by cruzita(f): 6:00am On Jan 14, 2016
op USE YOUR HEAD
Re: My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. by dealordea(m): 6:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Emotional advanced fraud.....A.K.A Naija yahoo love
Re: My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. by herboshedhe(f): 6:46am On Jan 14, 2016
@OP...she's got no iota of love for you,but only interested in your cash,please move on with your life,better days lie ahead of you...Peace

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. by hamzeiy: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2016
Fredoh:
Hello guys, I must say "thank you" to all Nairalanders because this forum have been of great help in numerous ways than I can mention.
There's is girl I met and we had the chemistry and exchanged phone number. She had a guy by then, 11 months later, I got a job and I feel like I should asked her out. I did and she accepted(maybe because she broke up with that her guy). So the time I visited her when I asked her out, her phone had problem so I decided to get her a small phone to keep the conversation going and gave her small money willingly because she is a student. About three weeks after toasting her, she started asking me for money. The relationship is new and I wanted to understand her even before asking her out. But we don't live close to each other. So I had to ask her out and she seemed to be so enthusiastic about it by pushing our conversation into the toasting thing. To me I feel it's to early for her to ask me for money but I gave her anyway. there was a time we were talking on phone and she made a statement that seemed funny to me. that she was advised my her spiritual father to let go of anybody who will not help her destiny(she seems to be the church type, and this statement kept ringing in my far like a melody). So about 13 days later, she told me that she needed to buy a phone. And she was asking for money again. So I told her I will look into it and see what I can do. She asked me to look into it and reply her.
I invited her for Christmas she didn't come(that she's still under her father and I should understand that. That her dad told her not to go anywhere that time will come that she will visit me). All I want is to be together with her under the same roof for like two days at least it will help me in knowing her. I don't intend to sleep with her cos I was hopping the relationship could lead to something serious. So when she asked me for money again I told has I will look into it and while I was thinking and seeking advice(she asked me yesterday). And just by 12 am now, I saw her text that her spiritual father told Iher not to but the phone. That she should invest the little money she has.
That guy she wanted to marry, she had some issues with him. And there's this picture I snapped with her when I visited her(I visited her only twice. Once before via toasting and once when I asked her out). I uploaded the picture on Facebook and tagged her. She called me that I should please remove it, that someone called about it and that because of the issue she had with that guy about marriage, that people are beginning to talk about the picture and it's bringing too much tension And that time is coming for me to post whatever I want.
1. Her father Told her not to visit anywhere but maybe he didn't tell her not to ask money from anybody.
3. What is the meaning of letting go of anybody who will not help her destiny as advised by her spiritual father.
6. I have myself to take care of. Have family members to help and a plan for masters program this 2016.
fredooh ma guy...no carry our KAEDCO money give that girl oh...i dnon warn
Re: My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. by hamzeiy: 9:19am On Jan 14, 2016
Fredoh:
fredooh ma guy...no carry our KAEDCO money give that girl oh...i don warnn u
Re: My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. by Ifakiland(m): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2016
my Nigger ure been scammed, wat d fvck does spiritual fada means? wat d fvck does a man dat will help her destiny mean? gimme her number lemme break her heart for u.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. by happyjuliet(f): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2016
So people like u till dey dis Naija.... chai I no no y I no dey meet people like U cheesy
Re: My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. by covbrand(f): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2016
I am less concerned about the money than I am with this spiritual father thing, experience has thought me that most people mask various evils with the good old spiritual line. From what you have rightly said you barely know this lady, and she isn't making much efforts to get to know you, I think she is trying to pull the Holy girl trick on you, just be careful. And always remember # words are not enough
Re: My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. by Monalisa185(f): 11:05am On Jan 14, 2016
when you asked her out, you didn't tell us, when she accepted, you still didn't give us the good news ...now she's asking for money you are complaining...so what exactly do you want us to tell you?

dump her nah..better still, leave her for LAWMA tongue
Re: My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. by Fredoh(m): 11:12am On Jan 14, 2016
Thank you very much guys for the advice and concern. Thank you: spafu, xpac01, oma307, coolh3ad, Ronald4ever, amunkita, dicman, motunsuger, deewhone, ebiz12, cruzita, dealordea, herboshedhe, hamzeiy and ifakiland. Thanks a lot.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. by firstking01(m): 11:32am On Jan 14, 2016
My brother dump her golddigging ass and move on with ur blessed life mbok fin...sm guys sha, una get time to wasteundecided

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. by metaluterus(f): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
happyjuliet:
So people like u till dey dis Naija.... chai I no no y I no dey meet people like U cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 / Guys Beware Of Gold Diggers (chat Screenshot) / Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.