Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (630649 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
please house, where can one get fingerprint scanner any where in 9ja?? sharp sharp reply abeg.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by dguyindcorner(m): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hunnybee:
Do not be mislead, no agency will ask you to pay a dime if you’re coming to UK, you also do not sign any agreement with the agency, the agreement is with your employer which you will sign anyway whether you use an agency or not. Chances of you paying your own fee increases if you go straight to employer without the agency. Any agency asking you to pay for UK processing is a fake and only out to dupe you.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by dguyindcorner(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Mehree:

My dear i can't recommend any agency for you so i don't get banned but you can get ur thorough search done with Job finder apps like INDEED, LINKEDIN and SEEK. you can maximize alot of agencies who would be willing to help long as u have the required IELTS score/CBT.

Note- non of these agencies would offer u a refund of all cost involved in this processes for free afterall, its no philanthropic organisation or setup, its why they are agencies, they'll make their Gain in one form or another.My sister used one, reasonable but was not free. Make your thorough search and get yourself the help you need.

Understood.
Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by dguyindcorner(m): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
Serge4414:
While Most agencies would deprive you full disclosure of information just for exploitation purposes, its up for you to decide which to opt for after deligent search. On the other hand employers are somewhat affiliated with the agencies, so all contracts and incentives labelled out by the agencies stands in for the employer. Point is, whatever u decide, make no payments upfront. A trusted agency gets everything done totally free while they get their cut from the employer, the employer who gets their cut from your services. So its a chain, Like hunnybee states, i wasn't told it was the employer who was offering all the incentives, i got stucked with the idea that it was the agency who had everything covered, I made no payment whatever to the agency though, i only just found out when i was about terminating the contract earlier than stipulated, i wasnt hurt cos i lost nothing. So its best to get all the details right before settling for any. Most of these agencies gives u an option of travelling with your family but all cost on you while others don't. Like Mehree indicated, make ur diligent search on those sites(they are trusted) and make a pick. And please make no payments whatever to any agency. Use your head my brother.

Wow!

Thanks, instructed!
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tundenoni(m): 1:30am On Jan 11, 2020
Hello guys, From RN to BSN nursing would take how long in Canada,USA or any other developed country? Which country is more recommendable for programme? Any other other advise.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Rubygold1: 5:08am On Jan 11, 2020
Hello my people.

Please when is the best time to start looking for agencies/employers? Is it after passing IELTS or after CBT?

Can anyone recommend an agency that provides services such as exam refund fee, movement with spouse benefits etc?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by phockallmods: 6:06am On Jan 11, 2020
Mehree:

You need 2years post registration experience as part of ur eligibility. You barely have up to a year's experience so i doubt your eligibility status. Account with CGFN closes after one year so you don't want to waste your money starting the process when all the required documents ain't readily available for evaluation.
U don't need 2years kan kan! One u have your license, intern or not, u can proceed.
You might need post grad experience if u want to sign up with agencies. But self sponsored candidates do not need any experience.
This country is useless, don't waste ur time doing internship or nysc when u could just go on with your processing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 11, 2020
Rubygold1:
Hello my people.

Please when is the best time to start looking for agencies/employers? Is it after passing IELTS or after CBT?

Can anyone recommend an agency that provides services such as exam refund fee, movement with spouse benefits etc?

after CBT.

Check out Sites like Indeed, seek even LINKEDIN. you'll get alot of 'em agencies there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 11, 2020
Tundenoni:
Hello guys, From RN to BSN nursing would take how long in Canada,USA or any other developed country? Which country is more recommendable for programme? Any other other advise.
Thanks

Bachelor’s degree: three to four yearsI but since you already have received certification as an RN, an RN-BSN can be completed in about two years.These time frames are based on full-time enrollment. Many programs allow students to attend part-time, but this will translate into a longer completion time.

Canada and U.S is good choice, but when u ask any to be recommended, in what context do u mean?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Rubygold1: 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Thanks..God bless you.

Serge4414:

after CBT.

Check out Sites like Indeed, seek even LINKEDIN. you'll get alot of 'em agencies there.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by phockallmods: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Serge4414:

Bachelor’s degree: three to four yearsI but since you already have received certification as an RN, an RN-BSN can be completed in about two years.These time frames are based on full-time enrollment. Many programs allow students to attend part-time, but this will translate into a longer completion time.

Canada and U.S is good choice, but when u ask any to be recommended, in what context do u mean?
U can finish in 3months and online in USA.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by perxie: 7:51am On Jan 16, 2020
pls has any bsc nurse used internship license to migrate to the UK? pls help with the process. thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by fendorf(m): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
We got our case complete after 8weeks.they rejected my wife’s police report after 4 weeks.we resent the same PCc and got the final case complete today. Exit Interview date loading....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by TheArchangel(f): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
fendorf:
We got our case complete after 8weeks.they rejected my wife’s police report after 4 weeks.we resent the same PCc and got the final case complete today. Exit Interview date loading....
Congrats sir. Winter landing loading!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by fendorf(m): 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
TheArchangel:
Congrats sir. Winter landing loading!!!!!!!
thanks sis.the best time to land lol
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by uzyfine: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
Good evening Fellow nurses and happy new year to you all, please is there anyone here who already booked to write nclex in South Africa. Please enlighten us and how to go about the visa pleeeease
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Compu001: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2020
Congratulations bro. Please can you tell the time frame from when your spouse passed Nclex till now??

fendorf:
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by fendorf(m): 10:29am On Jan 17, 2020
Passed Enclex in February 2019.
Signed with ogp in may

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by fendorf(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2020
Compu001:
Congratulations bro. Please can you tell the time frame from when your spouse passed Nclex till now??
Passed Enclex in February 2019

Signed with Ogrady Peyton in June 2019

I-140 filed in July 2019 approved in October 2019

Paid nvc fees in November 2019

Case complete January 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Compu001: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2020
Oh!! Thanks. I really appreciate

fendorf:

Passed Enclex on February 2019.
Signed with ogp in may
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Compu001: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2020
Hi guys, do anyone know someone in at the nursing council that can help with the verification?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by estherton: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
please house does nmc UK accept Ielts from Mod and IDP or is it just BC
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Electroweb(m): 7:34am On Jan 18, 2020
Hello Everyone,
This question for those that passed NCLEX exam. How did you prepare for it? Did you attend classes? Which books did you? Is there a method to passing?

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Breeze19: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
NCLEX RN passed at Manila Philippines on 13th January.... To God be the glory. Almost stranded on way back due to volcanic eruption on 12th near Manila but God took control.

If you re testing soon, believe in God and His ability to carry you thru.

Big thanks to Mark k, uworld, Sarah rn, ATI etc.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by fendorf(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
Breeze19:
NCLEX RN passed at Manila Philippines on 13th January.... To God be the glory. Almost stranded on way back due to volcanic eruption on 12th near Manila but God took control.

Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Breeze19: 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
fendorf:

Congratulations
Thanks so much
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Orofun1: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Congratulations
Breeze19:

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Valnos: 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
Breeze19:

Congratulations USRN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

Viewing this topic: Immunity04

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.