Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (627370 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Juddy2018: 4:06am On May 31, 2021
Please Fam, any idea on UK visa for NCLEX-RN exam. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Khennii: 9:43am On May 31, 2021
Pls, howdo you use it? I needhelp to make payment too
Thanks for your response.
I just tried flutter virtual card, and it worked[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Khennii: 10:33am On May 31, 2021
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by napster007: 11:05am On May 31, 2021
BREAKING NEWS!

For Nurses wishing to be Verified for Immigration Purposes, I am Pleased to inform you that the NMCN has Officially Opened the online Verification portal

Click on the link below to get Started.

https://portal.nmcn.gov.ng/verification_requests/start

Ensure you used a functional and working Email.

God Bless Alh Farouk for this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Ewahhh: 11:42am On May 31, 2021
Ask someone to pay for you from UK, or use flutterwave. To use flutterwave you'll download barter app by flutterwave, and create a virtual dollar card to pay.

Khennii:
Pls, howdo you use it? I needhelp to make payment too
Thanks for your response.
I just tried flutter virtual card, and it worked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Ewahhh: 12:13pm On May 31, 2021
Is there anyone that has used the NMCN online verification method, what was the uk nmc email you put?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by emeraldoe(f): 12:15pm On May 31, 2021
napster007:
BREAKING NEWS!

For Nurses wishing to be Verified for Immigration Purposes, I am Pleased to inform you that the NMCN has Officially Opened the online Verification portal

can one start nmcn verification first before passing ielts?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Ewahhh: 12:33pm On May 31, 2021
Yes

emeraldoe:
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by emeraldoe(f): 1:19pm On May 31, 2021
Ewahhh:
Yes

ok thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Cecegodween1: 2:33pm On May 31, 2021
What if someone has already paid through remita, can the person still do online verification?
napster007:
BREAKING NEWS!

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Asauto(m): 2:43pm On May 31, 2021
Preferable self
I have passed ielts since March
Applied for verification since April. Am still yet to be verified�They want to start online Verification but no mention of those who already applied before now
emeraldoe:
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Compu001: 5:01pm On May 31, 2021
She wrote it in South Africa.

Juddy2018:
. @ Compu001 please bro which country did your wife wrote her NCLEX-RN exam,
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Juddy2018: 7:55pm On May 31, 2021
Compu001:

@ Compu001 please how did she get her visa, my wife was to write in SA, but out of fear of visa denial, we have changed to UK. Now I didn't know how much should be in her account for her to be given visa?. Please we need directions. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Juddy2018: 7:59pm On May 31, 2021
Compu001:

@ Compu001 please how did she get her visa, my wife was to write in SA, but out of fear of visa denial, we have changed to UK. Now I didn't know how much should be in her account for her to be given visa?. Please we need advise & directions. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Klevarlie: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2021
Please, who has a sure good standing letter plug. This is very urgent. Helpppp... NMCN is not picking their calls. My IELTS is about to expire. Please help!!!!
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kingspalace009(m): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2021
Potymarket:
Please who knows how to swap dates for tb test. Please urgent

Please I would want to swap dates for tb test if anyone has an appointment in June
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by estycee: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2021
Ewahhh:
Is there anyone that has used the NMCN online verification method, what was the uk nmc email you put?
I could not complete my Nmcn verification form because I don't know NMC UK email. Please which email address should I use .
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Ewahhh: 11:14am On Jun 02, 2021
estycee:
I could not complete my Nmcn verification form because I don't know NMC UK email. Please which email address should I use .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Compu001: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hey bro, sorry for late reply. We are in Europe actually and the visa took just a day. Submitted in the afternoon we picked it up in the next day. Same process for UK visa too. I don't know much on how to apply for the visas from Nigeria.
Are the Philippines embassy not yet opened??

Juddy2018:
@ Compu001 please how did she get her visa, my wife was to write in SA, but out of fear of visa denial, we have changed to UK. Now I didn't know how much should be in her account for her to be given visa?. Please we need advise & directions. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nosagie9: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
hello guuys am feeling the verification form now and am stuck in section D(recipient organization information)
how do i get nmc uk's phone number and contact address to fill in this section. nmcn say they will send a verification letter to the address provided
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by rennue2day: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nosagie9:
hello guuys am feeling the verification form now and am stuck in section D(recipient organization information)
how do i get nmc uk's phone number and contact address to fill in this section. nmcn say they will send a verification letter to the address provided

See what I found
NURSING & MIDWIFERY COUNCIL (NMC)
Postal Address: 23 Portland Street
London W1B 1PZ
E-mail: overseasreg@nmc-uk.org
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7333 9333 (within the EU)
+44 (0) 20 7333 6600 (outside the EU)
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Steph88: 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
Please for IELTS exam for those going to USA, is it general or academic? Thank you
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Compu001: 4:04am On Jun 03, 2021
I think it's academic

Steph88:
Please for IELTS exam for those going to USA, is it general or academic? Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Cecegodween1: 8:32am On Jun 03, 2021
Nosagie9:
Are you doing online verification? If yes please how did you make payment. I tried it but I couldn't make payment.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by nkayj: 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hi family I need your kind suggestions. I decided to try agent sponsored route to usa.i applied to 3 agencies (shearwater,interstaff and avant) just to spread my tentacles and choose anyway that works. Am yet to be scheduled for clinical interview in avant, I have been scheduled for interview by shearwater in few weeks time. Am through with interstaff and I have been sent a contract to sign . Please nurses who used this route what can you advice am basically confused. I have a timeline of 28days to sign the said contract. I need your input guys.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nosagie9: 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Thank you very much this was very useful...The process seems less stressful now. One has to just fill a verification form online and then upload personal docs like licence and certificate. i really hope they are efficient from thier end with the process

rennue2day:

See what I found
NURSING & MIDWIFERY COUNCIL (NMC)
Postal Address: 23 Portland Street
London W1B 1PZ
E-mail: overseasreg@nmc-uk.org
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7333 9333 (within the EU)
+44 (0) 20 7333 6600 (outside the EU)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nosagie9: 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
The payment process was'nt tedious at all. Just click the "proceed with payment" link after filling in your details. Its will take you straight to the payment portal were you will put in your card details. "Flutterwave" are the middleman handling payment not remita. so its pretty easy

Cecegodween1:

Are you doing online verification? If yes please how did you make payment. I tried it but I couldn't make payment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by chuksozy: 12:47am On Jun 04, 2021
nkayj:
Hi family I need your kind suggestions. I decided to try agent sponsored route to usa.i applied to 3 agencies (shearwater,interstaff and avant) just to spread my tentacles and choose anyway that works. Am yet to be scheduled for clinical interview in avant, I have been scheduled for interview by shearwater in few weeks time. Am through with interstaff and I have been sent a contract to sign . Please nurses who used this route what can you advice am basically confused. I have a timeline of 28days to sign the said contract. I need your input guys.
I'm assuming you already aced NCLEX.
If so Shearwater would have been a better choice.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by fendorf(m): 2:19am On Jun 04, 2021
nkayj:
You can sign with interstaff

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Compu001: 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
Interstaff is not bad. You can go with them

nkayj:
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by nkayj: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
I haven't written nclex yet though

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.