Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (629372 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by piro007(m): 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Gd day colleagues, pls what are the procedures for reapplying for an expired ATT. Tks as I awaits ur quick responds!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Compu001: 6:27am On Mar 28, 2022
Depending on the state your registered with. If you are registered with Texas bon, then you can go to your portal at the upper end of the portal, you will get the form to fill online. Fill and submit. But you will need to confirm with texas bon if you have an expired documents. If yest, you will need to contact your nursing council and fix it. That's all

piro007:
Gd day colleagues, pls what are the procedures for reapplying for an expired ATT. Tks as I awaits ur quick responds!!
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by yunqdady: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Symbae: 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hunnybee:
You don’t need to use the validation form from CGFNS.
Log in to your NMC UK online portal, and request a certificate of current professional status. Fill in the details as necessary, pay and submit. Ignore the form sent to you by CGFNS, they’re aware UK does not do paper.

It's now free, you don't need to pay
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Symbae: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
nervorum:

Lol..That boat long sailed. Denied a 2nd time, reapplied a 3rd time before it pulled thru. Took a total 3yrs, from initial application.

After the 2nd denial, went for my low hanging fruit. It was when I was already comfortably settled somewhere else, that's when it now went thru. Had to grapple with whether I was still interested or not.

Its all in the past now.

How long did each one take?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by nervorum: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
ufkenedy:

Any idea why you were denied initially, I'm torn between choosing avant and O'Grady. Pls advice

No idea why the denials. But I guess the body language of the administration then wasn't pro-immigration, but that has also long chgd.

At the end, the outcome is same. Back then, O'Grady's process is simpler and faster while Avants was more complicated with several bureaucratic layers. Knew a few contemporaries who left earlier than Avants prospects. Don't know what it is now.

Whichever you follow, the present administration is friendlier, making immigration landscape less 'uncertain'. Baring any i-140 denials, Avants took 18months, O'Grady took less than that for some ppl i knew.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by yunqdady: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by amyhommie: 6:29am On Mar 29, 2022
Hello everyone,
I’m about to start the USA travel process,
Can i pay to Cgfns with my Nigeria Master card (GT bank debit card)?
For my transcript, it will be sent through courier yh?
Do i ensure my school sends it or do i collect it then send myself?

Please I would appreciate if someone responds.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Bigboss15: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2022
Good day, pls someone should help me. I'm just starting UK nmc registration as a Nigerian nurse. I registered with "titilayo Anifowose" but my certificates bear "titilayo comfort Anifowose". I mad ethics mistake because I only saw first name and last name. I want to change it now and add the middle name to avoid confusions. Pls how do I go about it? I have tried updating details but the name is not showing and can't be edited. Pls kindly help me. I have not done the payment. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Asauto(m): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Bigboss15:
Good day, pls someone should help me. I'm just starting UK nmc registration as a Nigerian nurse. I registered with "titilayo Anifowose" but my certificates bear "titilayo comfort Anifowose". I mad ethics mistake because I only saw first name and last name. I want to change it now and add the middle name to avoid confusions. Pls how do I go about it? I have tried updating details but the name is not showing and can't be edited. Pls kindly help me. I have not done the payment. Thanks

You will send a mail to NMC alongside your passport. They will edit it for you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by bns4eva: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
amyhommie:
Hello everyone,
I’m about to start the USA travel process,
Can i pay to Cgfns with my Nigeria Master card (GT bank debit card)?
For my transcript, it will be sent through courier yh?
Do i ensure my school sends it or do i collect it then send myself?

Please I would appreciate if someone responds.
Thank you

If you send it by yourself, it will be rejected.. your school have to send it. .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Symbae: 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Please how long does nmcn verification for cgfns take?

Is the form mailed to them cgfns like before or is it online now?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by lilangel20: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2022
I heard so too. Is it true?
sophiebby:
Hi everyone , please is the news that Nhs trusts denying Nigerian nurses true, I heard some people COS were withdrawn and some interviews cancelled reason being that they are Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Yettiesbiz: 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Good day, anyone used barter by flutterwave recently to make visa payment?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by zinaunreal(m): 12:59am On Mar 31, 2022
lilangel20:
I heard so too. Is it true?

Not true

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Iamvictor(m): 12:53am On Apr 01, 2022
Good day everyone, I would love to migrate to Canada as a registered nurse. Could you kindly point me to a thread or a link to guidelines.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sharone21(f): 4:06am On Apr 01, 2022
Iamvictor:
Good day everyone, I would love to migrate to Canada as a registered nurse. Could you kindly point me to a thread or a link to guidelines.

Good idea but complicated

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 4:47am On Apr 01, 2022
Iamvictor:

You can read from page 1 as it has been discussed in details. You can also search @nurse O’fela on YouTube. She did a break down of the process.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Iamvictor(m): 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
vickyehi:

You can read from page 1 as it has been discussed in details. You can also search @nurse O’fela on YouTube. She did a break down of the process.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Hunnybee: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hi aspiring US RNs.. So I have started a page on Instagram with details of how to migrate to the USA. It’s going to be entertaining with lots of information from someone who has experienced this first hand. Please follow me on IG @thenurseoyin so you don’t miss out on anything...cheers

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by MPVGoddess: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Please what number should be filled in the Application Code of the NMCN Verification Portal for CGFNS International?

Please what number should be filled in the Reference Number of the NMCN Verification Portal for CGFNS International?

Thanks I need to help someone who is stuck?

Is it the Order Number or the Doc ID?

Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by piro007(m): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
VISA FOR NCLEX FOR PHILIPPINES

1. Proof of NCLEX registration exam.

2. Police certificate (for travel abroad) duly authenticated by the Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

3. Letter of invitation from the invitee in the Philippines duly notarized and authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs in the Philippines.

4. Bank statement (6 months validity).

5. Employment certificate.

6. Or if business person, company registration certificate with evidence of tax payment

7. Passport data page (xerox copy).

8. Nursing License (original and xerox copies).

9. Passport (valid for more than 6 months prior to intended travel.

10. Evidence of covid-19 vaccination.

11. Log on to www.visa.gov.ph to complete the process.

· To complete the process, print and submit the visa form including all the requirements, prior to visiting the embassy for an interview.

NOTE: Please read very carefully

· As per the Philippines Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) Resolution No. 165 S 2022 dated 24 March 2022. Starting 01 April 2022, a fully vaccinated foreign national except for minor children below 12 years old traveling with their fully vaccinated parents may enter the Philippines without a required Entry Exemption Document (EED), as long as they comply with visa requirements and immigration entry and departure protocols.

· Foreign national should present a negative RT-PCR test taken within 48 hours or a negative laboratory-based Antigen test taken within 24 hours, prior to the date and time of departure from the country of origin in a continuous travel to Philippines, excluding lay-over and that he/she has not left the airport during layover.

· Foreign nationals must obtain prior to arrival to the Philippines, a travel insurance for Covid-19 treatment costs from a reputable insurance provider with a minimum coverage USD 35,000.00 for the duration of stay in the Philippines.

· Fully vaccinated foreign national is fully compliant if she/he received a 2nd dose in a 2 dose series or a single dose vaccine for more than 14 days prior to the date and time of departure from the country of origin.

· Foreign nationals who fail to fully comply with the above mentioned shall be denied entry to the Philippines and shall be subject to appropriate exclusion proceedings.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mendulla: 3:02am On Apr 07, 2022
I don't think you need any application code. As you can see, it's not required.

MPVGoddess:
Please what number should be filled in the Application Code of the NMCN Verification Portal for CGFNS International?

Please what number should be filled in the Reference Number of the NMCN Verification Portal for CGFNS International?

Thanks I need to help someone who is stuck?

Is it the Order Number or the Doc ID?

Thanks again
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by MPVGoddess: 3:09am On Apr 07, 2022
mendulla:
I don't think you need any application code. As you can see, it's not required.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Olumike7: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hello folks, please I don't know if anyone is encountering the same problem I am facing sending the online nmcn licence Verification form for cgfns. AV been on it for almost 3 weeks now, it's not going through, it is only bringing an error page. Av contacted nmcn office but they've not been able to do anything at all. Somebody should please come to my rescue. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tomsss: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hello guys, please how many weeks/days after dhl delivers my transcript will CGFNS acknowledge it on their portal?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by favch(f): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2022
jennyjohn12348:
Hello my beautiful women, according to the topic if you have intentions of traveling abroad as a nurse or a midwife in search of a better life because truly Nurses and midwives are valued much more than here in Nigeria, they’re paid heavily over there so incase you don’t know the processes involved in leaving and how to go about it I can walk you through a very understanding step On how you can leave the country, just contact me on my WhatsApp 09053291052

What about through health care assistant route, one with no knowledge of health care
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by yunqdady: 7:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
yunqdady:
Hello, just got news that Josef Silny now issues visascreen.
That means no need for CGFNS since they have slow processing time.
Who knows anyone who has used J. S successfully?

I remember someone on twitter said they used them for their verification too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Bolass: 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hello everyone
Please I have a few questions to ask
1. Can I start the process of being registered with nmc-uk with my intern license?
2. The arrangement of my name on my license and the rest of my certificate and passport is different. I mean my first name was replaced with my middle name on my license. Thinking of getting an affidavit for this, would it suffice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by omooye22: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Has anyone done WES verification using the NMCN online portal recently? I uploaded my documents since February 8 nursing council hasn't verified my credentials up till now.

Please if anyone did any nursing council verification through the online portal recently, kindly let me know how long it took.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.