Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (629966 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Compu001: 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
Having passed Nclex, which sponsor agency can someone go for And please can you give reasons why someone should go for that agency. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sharone21(f): 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
Compu001:
Having passed Nclex, which sponsor agency can someone go for And please can you give reasons why someone should go for that agency. Thanks

Many dey biko

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kumbhuru: 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Compu001:
Share your story.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sharone21(f): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
New NCLEX Test Center in Tel Aviv, Israel
Nurses who are considering taking the NCLEX-RN exam to work as a registered nurse in the USA now have a new NCLEX test center location available in Tel Aviv, Israel. Passing the NCLEX-RN exam is the first step in applying to work as a RN in the USA! Here is the contact information to check for availability and to look up other test locations near you:

Pearson Professional Centers-Tel Aviv, Israel
2 Derech Ben Gurion
BSR Building 1. 9th floor
5257334 Ramat Gan
Israel
#NCLEX #USRN #PearsonVue #US

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Erimeo: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hello, I'm looking for how to do verification for canada.
Please help.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
Compu001:

WESTWAYS staffing services inc.

Best offer till date.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Erimeo:
Hello, I'm looking for how to do verification for canada.
Please help.

Send me a dm
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
pretty1986:
please am interested,this is my whatsapp number 08069506574.pls chat me up let discuss pls.

Request to send me an email if you haven’t already.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tvickie(f): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hi all, thanks for all you do here. I have decided to try out an application with the US for new York and Texas. I’ve been reading all info all day and I’m sort of confused with the cgfns. I got to a stage that asked for ‘primary and secondary school’ information. I want to be sure that’s correct and what I am required to fill. Also, does that mean I’ll be required to send my common entrance cert and waec to cfgns alongside the other documents for evaluation? Want to be sure before I input anything. Thank you again
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Everblaze247: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
@tvickie. I sent you a PM concerning your last post.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Begoodtoothers: 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
fendorf:
yiu can ask all questions here.others with ideas too will contribute
from what I've read so far, it seems like the applicant's preferred US State BON plays a role in the documents that will be submitted.

1. What US state BON issue license immediately to an applicant who passed NCLEX?

2. Which state(s) require SSN before issuing RN licence?( the goal is to avoid them at all cost)

3. Do recruiting agencies assist candidates to prep for NCLEX or is it best to self-prepare for the exam(DIY)?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by taiwolola(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hello Great Team. Please i need advise on how one can do fingerprinting in the UK for Licensure exam in the US (NCLEX). My agents said the person should visit local police stations but its been very tough to do this in the UK. Anyone who has gone through this in the UK should kindly advise. Its for Illinoise board.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 4:20am On Aug 30, 2022
pretty1986:
Am ok if we can talk on whatsapp if u don't mind please

I don’t have one that I can publicly share.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 4:23am On Aug 30, 2022
[quote author=Begoodtoothers post=116147316] from what I've read so far, it seems like the applicant's preferred US State BON plays a role in the documents that will be submitted.

1. What US state BON issue license immediately to an applicant who passed NCLEX?

ALL OF THEM

2. Which state(s) require SSN before issuing RN licence?( the goal is to avoid them at all cost)

CALIFORNIA[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
And a few others. Just do a google search. You can use Texas, New Mexico etc[/font]

3. Do recruiting agencies assist candidates to prep for NCLEX or is it best to self-prepare for the exam(DIY)?

Yes they do. I advice DIY because you can do it faster and on your own schedule. Plus you are more interesting to recruiters after passing Nclex.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Begoodtoothers: 9:04am On Aug 30, 2022
[quote author=vickyehi post=116184022][/quote]And a few others. Just do a google search. You can use Texas, New Mexico OK, to be clear you're saying texas and New Mexico issues license immediately an applicant passes the exam? And your moniker looks familiar. Are you a jw lady?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Hunnybee: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
I had the same issue and had mine done at a private organisation in London. I used uk fingerprints the 2 times i had it done.
Their web is ukfingerprints.com
You can ring either ring them/send an email to book. They’ll usually ask the country and purpose you need it for. They’ll provide the card as well.

taiwolola:
Hello Great Team. Please i need advise on how one can do fingerprinting in the UK for Licensure exam in the US (NCLEX). My agents said the person should visit local police stations but its been very tough to do this in the UK. Anyone who has gone through this in the UK should kindly advise. Its for Illinoise board.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by chuksozy: 11:56am On Sep 06, 2022
vickyehi:

WESTWAYS staffing services inc.

Best offer till date.
Why do you say so? They offer per Diem & travel nursing. Meaning you will always be on the move
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tomsss: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hello, please who knows where I can get identogo fingerprint card for TBON in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by id2019(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Bigboss15:
Good day, pls someone should help me. I'm just starting UK nmc registration as a Nigerian nurse. I registered with "titilayo Anifowose" but my certificates bear "titilayo comfort Anifowose". I mad ethics mistake because I only saw first name and last name. I want to change it now and add the middle name to avoid confusions. Pls how do I go about it? I have tried updating details but the name is not showing and can't be edited. Pls kindly help me. I have not done the payment. Thanks

Good day , I just got my UK student Visa to go study MSc in public health, when I get to UK , how can I become a UK registered Nurse? Do I still need to write Ielts on getting to UK?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Whiteee(m): 12:46am On Sep 12, 2022
Whiteee:
Please someone should help with OET materials please �
Anyone pls?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
chuksozy:

Why do you say so? They offer per Diem & travel nursing. Meaning you will always be on the move

Not necessarily. Your 2years contract can actually be in just one place. So you are not going from one hospital to another. WESTWAYS actually has acute care hospital contracts now, so you can be placed in medsurg, tele, PCU, ICU, ER etc for your 2 year duration. But you will earn more than the pay of the other agencies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
id2019:

Good day , I just got my UK student Visa to go study MSc in public health, when I get to UK , how can I become a UK registered Nurse? Do I still need to write Ielts on getting to UK?

Yes you will still need IELTS and everything. Best advice is to write CBT and be ready to write osce asap. That way, your 20hr a week job can be nursing job and not menial ones.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tomsss:
Hello, please who knows where I can get identogo fingerprint card for TBON in Nigeria?

Buy from Amazon.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Begoodtoothers:
And a few others. Just do a google search. You can use Texas, New Mexico OK, to be clear you're saying texas and New Mexico issues license immediately an applicant passes the exam? And your moniker looks familiar. Are you a jw lady?

Not sure I know what JW stands for.

Every state issues a license immediately you pass your Nclex. States like California may take longer than others, but in 2018, my Texas was pretty fast. Not sure what’s obtainable now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by id2019(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
vickyehi:

Yes you will still need IELTS and everything. Best advice is to write CBT and be ready to write osce asap. That way, your 20hr a week job can be nursing job and not menial ones.

Okay thank you
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by chuksozy: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
vickyehi:

Not necessarily. Your 2years contract can actually be in just one place. So you are not going from one hospital to another. WESTWAYS actually has acute care hospital contracts now, so you can be placed in medsurg, tele, PCU, ICU, ER etc for your 2 year duration. But you will earn more than the pay of the other agencies.
Ok. Thanks for the response and the response you gave to others. You're helping to keep this thread alive. Do they assist in pre-nclex and transportation/ lodging for the nclex or is it for nclex passers? The visa wahala to South Africa is something else. Airfares to Philippines is on top of the roof.
Thanks once more.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mokset123: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
id2019:

are you a Nigerian registered nurse

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.