Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (628975 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by FameG(f): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hi. Please for the CBT exam, which other center can I write the exam in Lagos apart from the common one in surulere? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Charltex: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
There are some other centres where you can book the cbt exam in Lagos. During your booking process a list of centres close to your address will appear so you could make a choice. But one funny thing is that there exam fee differs, that's if you want them to assist you with the payment.
FameG:
Hi. Please for the CBT exam, which other center can I write the exam in Lagos apart from the common one in surulere? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by FameG(f): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
Charltex:
There are some other centres where you can book the cbt exam in Lagos. During your booking process a list of centres close to your address will appear so you could make a choice. But one funny thing is that there exam fee differs, that's if you want them to assist you with the payment.

Thanks. I might have to call them. The surulere center is far for me and the time option is too early
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Charltex: 8:03am On Apr 10, 2019
Alright

Good luck.
FameG:

Thanks. I might have to call them. The surulere center is far for me and the time option is too early

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by FameG(f): 11:06am On Apr 10, 2019
Charltex:
Alright

Good luck.

Wow .The ones closer home all gave the same excuses about payment. I might have to go to surulere at last.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Charltex: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2019
Alright, I know surulere charges 70k, but some other places charges 62k and the other 59k. So weigh your options and make a choice.
FameG:

Wow .The ones closer home all gave the same excuses about payment. I might have to go to surulere at last.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
sesay:

Thank you so much for the clarification. plz, Kindly send the link thread for IQAS candidates on "Canadavisa forum you referred to. I've searched I didn't get it.

Thanks
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/iqas-eca-timeline-tracking.490054/
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hello pls whats the total amount to be paid to NMC Nigeria for NMC UK verification. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Adayoung(f): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
Charltex:
Alright, I know surulere charges 70k, but some other places charges 62k and the other 59k. So weigh your options and make a choice.
Please I want to pay for myself I hope i wouldn't have any issue with any centre I choose. That 70k is too much compared to the real cost of 45k
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Adayoung(f): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
Has anyone paid on their own ?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Charltex: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2019
It's not always easy paying for yourself. You need a dollar credit card for the transaction to be successful.

There's no issue with any centre if you make the payment by yourself. All you need do is choose a centre and appear there for your exam.
Adayoung:

Please I want to pay for myself I hope i wouldn't have any issue with any centre I choose. That 70k is too much compared to the real cost of 45k
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
sesay:

Thank you so much Vicky, are you saying they would not acknowledge receipt of my Credential and transcript until they receive my license verification? cos, NMCN is yet to send my license verification to them. Though I've completed the process just for them to send, I was told is going to take 6weeks b4 they will send, that I should start counting from last week.

that's why I prefer to do it through someone because it takes at least half that time.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by JoannaSedley(f): 6:12am On Apr 13, 2019
vickyehi:

that's why I prefer to do it through someone because it takes at least half that time.
Please link me up with someone I want to submit next week.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Olohijie: 7:52am On Apr 13, 2019
barbiee:
Hi i just came across this on nursing world Nigeria. Its a staffing firm that recuits international nurses to work in usa as long as they have passed nclex or cgfns. I didnt research the company so please do that and find out more about them before you make any major decision.http://www.nursingworldnigeria.com/2016/01/connetics-usa-interested-in-advancing-your-nursing-career-in-the-usa

Including this new one called clipath.Visit their website
http://www.clipathusa.com http://facebook.com/clipathusa
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by JoannaSedley(f): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2019
Olohijie:

Including this new one called clipath.Visit their website
http://www.clipathusa.com http://facebook.com/clipathusa
You forgot to add that they require Nigerian nurses to pay them 2 million upfront. What type of recruitment and sponsorship is that? Instead of them paying you you are paying them!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by JoannaSedley(f): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2019
desy24444:
Just started the process of licensure in the state of Massachusetts,
1. Have filled the board form, waiting to get my cgfns I'd so I submit
2. Have applied to cgfns (only to make payment) still trying to get who own a dollar master card.
Will be updating us of the latest. Thanks guys
Please let's talk about how you completed the whole proceeds. I need info ASAP. I want to follow the right track from scratch
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by hammed71(m): 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
JoannaSedley:
You forgot to add that they require Nigerian nurses to pay them 2 million upfront. What type of recruitment and sponsorship is that? Instead of them paying you you are paying them!!!!
That's crazy
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by hammed71(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
I dey look for work and opportunity, you talk say make I pay 2million, where I go find am, I resemble dangote?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Shollyolaj2: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2019
duchessmojisola:
Good evening everyone

Please can anyone applying to TEXAS BON put me through the step by step process for IDENTIGO thumb printing
Thanks in anticipation

Visit identogo website,input your information like height, skin color, etc.submit the form online and pay for the service with your debit card.Print the payment slip generated on the platform or in your mail box.Get a finger print form either from the board or from amazon.
Get someone to put you through don't allow the forms to rumble or rough, take it to police station and request for fingerprint section.Your fingers will placed on a board with ink and then pasted on your forms.Put the forms with the print out you generated in an envelope. Don't forgery to write out the address of the. Company on the back of the envelope which is on the print out you got after payment. Courier it and tell them not to rough handle it.
Hope this is helpful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Baba1010: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hi guys,

Kudos to a good job here I'm in for some advice. My sis has just got a conditional offer from an NHS trust after an interview. I want to understand the processes involved for NMC registration. She has RN/RW from a SON and midwifery and also a BSC in Nursing. She is planning to sit for IELTS UKVI Academic now, I've also sent her a link to the NMC CBT links from Barbie. Are NHS/Uk agencies okay with just passing the CBT? I understand you have have to do the final OSCE when you are on ground.

Where/how does NMCN comes in? Apologies if this is a "should know" answer.

Has anyone recently migrated to the UK here that can assist?

Many thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
Baba1010:
Hi guys,

Kudos to a good job here I'm in for some advice. My sis has just got a conditional offer from an NHS trust after an interview. I want to understand the processes involved for NMC registration. She has RN/RW from a SON and midwifery and also a BSC in Nursing. She is planning to sit for IELTS UKVI Academic now, I've also sent her a link to the NMC CBT links from Barbie. Are NHS/Uk agencies okay with just passing the CBT? I understand you have have to do the final OSCE when you are on ground.

Many thanks

What agencies did she use to get jobs pls?,

For ur questions:
1. With CBT most hospitals employ as band 4 and prepare the candidate for the OSCE exams, and upgrade to band 5 after the OSCE.

2. After the CBT then she will need to register with the NMC UK. These will require paper works from her primary nursing school, NMCN, and she'll need police clearance. It's at this stage NMCN comes in.

My wife recently passed her CBT and we are eagerly in need of jobs in the UK. Someone should kindly guide us on how to go about it too.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Charltex: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
Your wife can always use MMA Healthcare or Akades.

Please how did she go about verification of registration with NMCN and how long did it take her (If she has already done that) .
sgtponzihater1:

For ur questions:
1. With CBT most hospitals employ as band 4 and prepare the candidate for the OSCE exams, and upgrade to band 5 after the OSCE.

2. After the CBT then she will need to register with the NMC UK. These will require paper works from her primary nursing school, NMCN, and she'll need police clearance. It's at this stage NMCN comes in.

My wife recently passed her CBT and we are eagerly in need of jobs in the UK. Someone should kindly guide us on how to go about it too.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Charltex:
Your wife can always use MMA Healthcare or Akades.

Please how did she go about verification of registration with NMCN and how long did it take her (If she has already done that) .

Currently on that. She got a contact in Abj, and they promised 3 weeks.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Charltex: 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
OK, thanks for sharing.

sgtponzihater1:

Currently on that. She got a contact in Abj, and they promised 3 weeks.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by tyanna: 9:07am On Apr 15, 2019
Shollyolaj2:

Visit identogo website,input your information like height, skin color, etc.submit the form online and pay for the service with your debit card.Print the payment slip generated on the platform or in your mail box.Get a finger print form either from the board or from amazon.
Get someone to put you through don't allow the forms to rumble or rough, take it to police station and request for fingerprint section.Your fingers will placed on a board with ink and then pasted on your forms.Put the forms with the print out you generated in an envelope. Don't forgery to write out the address of the. Company on the back of the envelope which is on the print out you got after payment. Courier it and tell them not to rough handle it.
Hope this is helpful

Please , can I do this myself? I saw that they sell the ink too on amazon? Please reply.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by MamaTheMama: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

For ur questions:

Thanks

Register with Medacs or Envertiz. They will get you a job in a week
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
MamaTheMama:

MamaTheMama thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by MamaTheMama: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Baba1010:
Hi guys,

Kudos to a good job here I'm in for some advice. My sis has just got a conditional offer from an NHS trust after an interview. I want to understand the processes involved for NMC registration. She has RN/RW from a SON and midwifery and also a BSC in Nursing. She is planning to sit for IELTS UKVI Academic now, I've also sent her a link to the NMC CBT links from Barbie. Are NHS/Uk agencies okay with just passing the CBT? I understand you have have to do the final OSCE when you are on ground

Many thanks

After she must have passed the minimum requirement for IELTS for NMC UK, she will sit for CBT exam
After passing CBT, she will pay online at NMC UK website for registration where she will download some documents to be filled and sent to NMC UK. As well as upload some documents
After NMC has received all documents and she has uploade the ones to be, she will then submit online.
She will wait to get a Decision Letter from NMC UK, btw 30-60days. After Decision letter, she will get her COS from her employer and she can also do her medical at Ikeja or Abuja. Then is to apply for her work visa
After visa, get to the UK, prepare and do OSCE exam
Pass OSCE and become a UK RN.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by jeito1: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

For ur questions:

Thanks

Check Neu professionals. They are reliable
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
Olohijie:

Including this new one called clipath.Visit their website http://www.clipathusa.com http://facebook.com/clipathusa
you people should rest
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
JoannaSedley:
Please link me up with someone I want to submit next week.
Thanks
Send me an email
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
MamaTheMama:

Pinned for reference grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.