Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For (2870 Views)

Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" / Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by onismate: 4:40am On Jan 14, 2016
After a rough 2014, towards the ending, I got a very beautiful job in an oil firm in Port Harcourt. I was very happy. So I had to relocate from Ekiti to Port harcourt.

When I got to Port Harcourt, as time went on, I was adapting to my new environment. I joined a small church close to my house. I had the mind to serve the Lord who had giving me life and blessed me with a beautiful job. The church was about 100 in number. There I met Bro Caleb. He was the keyboardist and a vibrant worker of the church; part of the few qualities that made me like him. Because he was almost everywhere, making sure that some few things in the church were okay. All that made me like him. We became friends, but not close friends. Sometimes when am free from my job, we go to evangelism together.

This particular Friday morning, I was at my office when Bro Caleb called me that If I was chanced I can come around that evening to pay him a visit. Well I accepted the offer innocently since I had never visited his place. He had visited mine couple of times and I didn’t know where he was staying.

I closed from work and headed towards the address Bro Caleb gave to me. I got to the junction he gave to me. He was already there waiting for me. I had already called him I was on my way to his place. We met at the junction and he was already waiting for me. He took me and we went to his place. Bro Caleb’s place is nice. I commended him as I sat and he brought a bottle of malt for me to drink. I was drinking the malt as we chatted. It got to about 7:21pm, and it was getting late. I told him I was going as I stood up. He said I should still wait. But I told him I can’t, that I was so tired. And maybe I will come some other time. Na so he said “okay.” I stood up and went close to the door were my shoe was. I wore my shoe. He was at my back. As I was about to open the door to get out, a hand just held my shoulders and dragged me back with a force turning my face. I looked and it was Bro caleb. “what kind of stupid play was that?” I thought to myself. As I was about to voice my anger over the nonsense he did when he suddenly started smiling sheepishly. He started telling me that he was in love with me. I was so angry that pushed him out of the way to get out. He knelt down and held me. As I tried to force myself out of his presence, na so this guy stand up come block my way. I felt un easy at that moment as he became aggressive and locked the door. I felt he had an ulterior motive. Within some few seconds, my mind was just doing some calculations about what the guy was up to. But I felt he was upto some bad things. “And who sent me?” “If I am killed, how will I explain it to my God?” All that were couple of thoughts on my mind.

As I sensed that Bro Caleb was upto something as he was locking the door, I began screaming and shouting for help. He locked the door and was running fast towards me. I jumped untop of his bed and ran to another corner and was shouting and hitting my hand on the wall. I wanted anyone around to hear and come to my rescue. As he ran to where I was, I grabbed my bag from the bed and threw at him. The bag sef no do am anything. He caught up with me. I tried to slap him but he held my hands. I used my leg, knee to hit his scrotum. I was hitting his scrotum continuously until he felt the pain and just grabbed me. He lifted me up and hit me on the bed. I felt the pain on my head. I was still screaming for help but it seemed no one was coming to my rescue.

As I was on the bed, he was struggling to pin my legs down, hold my hands and stop me from shouting. He seemed confused. He doesn’t know how to do it. He held my shirt and dragged it forcefully to tear it. I was still screaming as he used his hand to cover my mouth. I used my leg and lifting to hit his scrotum again. He used his leg to pin my legs down. I struggled to use my hands to see if I could punch his manhood but couldn’t. Obviously there was a setback for him as there was no chance to penetrate since my legs had been pinned and it wasn’t open. He saw that one as a disadvantage for him. He began beating and cursing me. I was crying and still screaming. And it seemed I was losing my voice gradually. He lifted me up and turned my face to the ground. He was trying to penetrate through the back. As he was turning me to the ground, to pin my face to the ground so he could have his way. I didn’t know how managed, my hand hit the screen of the television set nearby the bed, and the screen got broken. I sensed that he became so annoyed that he punched my waist. I grabbed a debris of the shattered screen TV and swiped my hand and it hit his face. I had stabbed his face. Fear was all over me because he was getting more angry and my screams, no one was coming to help out. he began beating me. I was becoming weak as I screamed in a low tone. He dragged me out of the foam and began flogging me with a belt. Not until I began hearing knocks on the door. The knocks were coming harder. He had no choice. He had been caught.

Immediately the knocks on the door was becoming intense, he began shouting at me and screaming “thief, ole, you want to steal my phone.” The people outside were shouting for him to open the door for them to see the thief. He finally opened the door and about 4 people(3 men and a woman) came in. I began shouting that he wanted to rape me. He began shouting that I was his girlfriend and I wanted to steal his money. He was bleeding across his face. Immediately I stood up and went to were my bag to make was. I wanted to get my phone to make call. Na so Bro caleb rush me come throw me for ground. Na so the woman wey follow the men come begin shout for caleb. “Help ooo, he wants to rape me,” I shouted. Na there one of the guys come grab caleb comot. I picked up my phone and called a friend. As I was calling a friend, I was taking my bag and running out of the place. I called couple of friends who advised me to report the matter to the police. I called my pastor and he asked me to come see him. I went to him the next day and he said I shouldn’t report the matter to the police. All my friends were asking me to report the matter so bro caleb will be dealt with. But the pastor no gree. He was begging me to forgive. But I was really hurt due to the maltreatment I received from bro caleb; the beatings alone sent me to hospital. But all in all, I was grateful he didn’t succeed, he ended up having a scare on his face for the rest of his life because when I stabbed his face during that encounter, I made sure I did it so well that blood gushed out well. Next time, he won’t just mess with me. Bro Caleb is a beast in human form.

http://hovabuzz.com/frontline/1081-how-i-escaped-being-raped-by-a-beast-in-human-form

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by brunofarad(m): 4:47am On Jan 14, 2016
Brave gurl

Amcoming to comment

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by amunkita(m): 5:00am On Jan 14, 2016
Reminds me of scar on my chest, I go touch breast while she was holding a knife in the kitchen, nah when I see blood I know say nah warning cut she give me...

Buh OP, u drink the guy malt nd refusing him Kpomo, it's not fair nah..

Next time u find urself in such mess, remember u ve got teeth, use it but woe betide you if it's happening where no one will hear ur cry nd come save you on time..
Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by Generalkorex(m): 5:03am On Jan 14, 2016
I just wake up.
Dnt knw what I'm typing now
Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by sanyaboy: 5:16am On Jan 14, 2016
seen
Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by 7footre(m): 5:48am On Jan 14, 2016
Things are happening! I must say it's not easy being a girl... kudos to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by cruzita(f): 5:51am On Jan 14, 2016
chai !!! u no match the balls well ,if to say u set ur toe well chuck am with force ,em go siddon for ground dey watch u as u dey comot.stupid human being claiming saint

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by donbenedict(m): 5:53am On Jan 14, 2016
Cooked up story
Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by cruzita(f): 5:53am On Jan 14, 2016
op pls stop going to men's house in the evening or night especially bachelors .even the one u trust ,when konji hold am ,e no go recognize who u be until em finish.thank God for u

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by powerfulsettingz: 6:23am On Jan 14, 2016
title : end time brothers in the church
Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by oglalasioux(m): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2016
And she is still calling the beast 'bro'. The police have cages strong enough to hold animals like him.
Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2016
Church folks? Tufiakwa! And young lady, why go visit a man you are not dating at home without a chaperone? It could have been a gang-rape. Thank you stars.

3 Likes

Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by Afrok(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2016
The script was well written. Pretence has taken over Christianity.
Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by eagleccentric(m): 9:40am On Jan 14, 2016
oglalasioux:
And she is still calling the beast 'bro'. The police have cages strong enough to hold animals like him.

And you still dey go the church ko
Mumu first class

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by Eesha: 9:46am On Jan 14, 2016
So after all this gruesome experience, you decided not to report him to the police because one pastor said so. Hmmmmm.......

You are the one of the reasons evil ppl like Caleb go unpunished.

However, sorry for your experience.
Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by healthyarena(f): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2016
Sounds real! maybe, maybe not
Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by Jewelnutch: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2016
cruzita:
op pls stop going to men's house in the evening or night especially bachelors .even the one u trust ,when konji hold am ,e no go recognize who u be until em finish.thank God for u
This girlboy or whatever they call them can't even get raped. Crutiza or I dunno. if you come visiting, I swear, the brother will recite genesis to revelation for you.

2 Likes

Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by Akious2k2(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
cruzita:
chai !!! u no match the balls well ,if to say u set ur toe well chuck am with force ,em go siddon for ground dey watch u as u dey comot.stupid human being claiming saint
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...
Do u have a black belt in Muay thai?
Kindly teach her how 2 set d toes well nah...
Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by onstelly(f): 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Whenever I read this kinda stories, I wonder what kinda creature some men are!
Scary
Op thank God he didn't have his way
Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Stop being alone with these men you know nothing about. DO NOT VISIT A MAN ALONE.

However if you find yourself to have made the above mistake which women will never stop making then-THREE THINGS:

1. HIS GROIN : Use your legs. Your knees, shin or instep. Do it with all intent and purpose. To make sure it never gets up even if he over powers you. Give it to him. Lets the scrotum rupture. His business, not yours. In fact you can play cool and act like you wont put up a fight anymore, he too will relax a little,then catch him off guard and destroy him.

2. HIS EYES : Gouge them out with your fingers. YES. Make them blind not to be able to see you to even hold you. Do not mind making him go blind. He is about to scar you for LIFE.

3. USE OBJECTS IN YOUR SURROUNDING :keys, remote control, cutlery, smash his the window with a chair, the heels of your shoes, the pin on your belt buckle, the bedside lamp, stuff from your hand bag etc....go MAD on him, do not stay there playing ''weaker vessel'' gentle girl. If he goes to level ''100 mad'' to rape you, give an ''I am level 1,000,000 MAD'' response.

Of course he will get mean, he will try to hit harder. This means you are dealing with an animal. Have no pity. Dont worry, focus on murdering him also. if you ever grab hold of his manhood do not let go. Pull and tug and yank and claw. HIS REACTION IS TO INCREASE THE BLOWS AND PUNCHES. BUT HOLD ON STRONG TO MAIM HIM AND KEEP SCREAMING. Believe me a few blows to your face will heal, but rape will haunt you for a long time, at times for ever.

Girls just feel they are weak etc. It is what men tel you to keep you in order so they can do and undo. Use all your strength. Have no mercy or pity. Use all your strength. Give it all you've got. Blind him or render him impotent. I believe All ladies should take simple SELF DEFENSE CLASSES in the course of their life time.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by Ibroboss(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Bro' caleb the molester,he wan enjoy the oil company girl grin
Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by Emeraldcute(f): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
i love drinking free malt
Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by queenfav(f): 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
First of all,why on earth should she return to the pastor?Was she expecting him to say bro caleb should be arrested?Make she no worry,na pastor go rape her next.Ode!
Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by greatme2good(f): 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
So instead of u to teach the beast a lesson u went and reported to ur pastor,did the church authority sanction him? like suspending him?or did it just end on "pls sister forgive him.
You really brave but u wouldn't have gone to ur pastor.
Most mischievous guys hide under the church umbrella. #trust no church member#
Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by IamLEGEND1: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2016

Re: He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For by gemale(m): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Omo!!!! God go punish konjinus wellas. C as John Thomas don koba bro Caleb bt im fvck up gan. If girl no wan do, she no wan do. Im suppose free her instantly com apologize den later go ashy joint blow off steam. As much as I wan insult d guy, as a fellow man, I feel his pain. Dude was under d total influence of Konji . U know hw these girls can make a man forget anything by d name of decency even wt out being aware. Bt 2 try rape d girl... Im overdo. When girl tell me no, na 2 try smooch her in2 submission. If she still no wan gree, na den man go Sabi say ele o gidi gan kuku free am because e beta make dem arrest me 4 something lyk terrorism /treason Dan rape. D way I fear 2 rape woman go make my John Thomas mellow.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? / I Fear I’m A Dad After Drunken $e* But Girl Says It’s None Of My Business / She Said She Won't Collect Money From Me Till I Get Married To Her..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.