Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN (18838 Views)

Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN / Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi / The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by bilo1(m): 8:19am On Jan 14, 2016
Seen
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by saintkel(m): 8:19am On Jan 14, 2016
Fighting corruption is so good but from d look of things APC led government is turning dis to another story, any1 found wanting should be prosecuted, enough of dis story of a thing. APC is making dis corruption fight look more like propaganda to me and Nigerians r suffering

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by cassyrooy(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2016
Quite terrible, is the speaker a proxy to the CJN?

Lie lie media talks.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2016
Vanguard is Pro PDP.
The news must be accurate
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by jetage1(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2016
Is the CJN now saying it is thus ok to disobey court orders? someone pls explain to me
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by Gbengais(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
The funny thing about this write up is that the person speaking doesn't have any portfolio and is not speakingfor the CJN in any oofficial capacity

I'm not surprised at your level of 4uckery
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by Panzerfaust(m): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
O yea, use every means you like to fight corruption, but note that the economic hardship on the people that voted you in is on geometrical increase. We can no longer pretend to be entertained by this anti-corruption drama or any other theatrical that downplays the immense hardship on the people. Do this job and stop trying to do it. Whoever was involved in looting should be quickly investigated and prosecuted no matter how high with urgent despatch and expediency. Spare us the media sensationalisation of the whole stuff. What we want to be reading now are your extraordinary brilliant economic policy moves to better our lot.
No quotes please angry
But how will any economic policy be effective in an economy with so many leakages due to corruption?
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 14, 2016
Nig. Has just 2 problems; 1.corruption 2.judiciary!!....while pmb's tackling kleptos headlong, osinbajo needs to bring his knowledge to bare thru canvassing for sound law reforms!
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:34am On Jan 14, 2016
Burger01:
The judges are so corrupt! The judges indirectly encourage corruption with impunity anytime they grant frivolous court orders in favour of those yam eaters.

I need to see a high profile corruption case end in death sentence before I can believe in our judiciary system.

Let's start with Dasuki and Tompolo's heads hanging on a stake undecided
While Tinubu,Ameachi,Atiku is celebrated?

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by anonimi: 8:36am On Jan 14, 2016
Burger01:
The judges are so corrupt! The judges indirectly encourage corruption with impunity anytime they grant frivolous court orders in favour of those yam eaters.

I need to see a high profile corruption case end in death sentence before I can believe in our judiciary system.

Please where will you hang Buhari's head for his CORRUPTION

- Two SUVs to replace just one only.
- Received $300,000 from Dasuki.

Who are you trying to FOOL around with these stories of corruption without any trial & conviction?
Who

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3191654_1239200310207040029852596885005702579760607n_jpeg655e00798ae6d4674d9087bb4277b198

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967340_213_jpeg7c378bb521e826e793a32fa9770a0374

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by free2ryhme: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2016
Mr CJN do your job and issue Buhari and the agencies involve contempt of court order for a starter,government is not unitary,it is collection of entities and the power of all these entities that made up the government comes from the constitution.If a president goes explicitly against the courts(no matter his intentions),his legitimacy is gone,the constitution provided power is no more,because as a president you can not accept the constitution as long as it made you president and reject thesame constitution when it check your excesses.
This president surround himself with sycophants who shield him from reality,he thinks he is so popular he can govern through personal authority and not constitutional authority,well history will tell this apc govt. what happen to those who went that road - Indira Gandhi 1975 after winning Indo - Pak war started(with popularity that comes from winning a war) governing outside the constitution we know what happen,and the pakistan general turn democrat,and elected president just like buhari operated outside the courts his fate after he left office is a common knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by anonimi: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by olajide8(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Can people just realise that the day they steal from the common teal of the Nigerian pocket, they have lost their rights
All these corrupt judges, aiding and abetting, and the national assembly that has refused to change these laws to enable us fight this war- God is watching, because now, I am tired...
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by Yeske2(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Burger01:

Bros this one strong o, death ke? Prison term of 50 years is enough na.
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by kingGoldust(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2016
I don't know why nairaland full of small small children .
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by anonimi: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2016
free2ryhme:
Mr CJN do your job and issue Buhari and the agencies involve contempt of court order for a starter,government is not unitary,it is collection of entities and the power of all these entities that made up the government comes from the constitution.If a president goes explicitly against the courts(no matter his intentions),his legitimacy is gone,the constitution provided power is no more,because as a president you can not accept the constitution as long as it made you president and reject thesame constitution when it check your excesses.
This president surround himself with sycophants who shield him from reality,he thinks he is so popular he can govern through personal authority and not constitutional authority,well history will tell this apc govt. what happen to those who went that road - Indira Gandhi 1975 after winning Indo - Pak war started(with popularity that comes from winning a war) governing outside the constitution we know what happen,and the pakistan general turn democrat,and elected president just like buhari operated outside the courts his fate after he left office is a common knowledge.

Beautifully uncommon rational post on NL.
Three gbosas for you o jare.
Oga chop knuckle grin

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:47am On Jan 14, 2016
Bevista:
That is why they keep thumping their chest that they want to go to court. They are obviously hoping to continue their corruption there not because they have any regards for justice.
I give it to the UK judicial system. For the period the trial of Ibori lasted, he remained in prison custody. If it were in Nigeria, SANs and corrupt judges would have ensured he got bail. After the trial and sentensing of the ex-Delta Governor in the UK, I thought our lawyer and judges would have learnt lesson, but unfortunately corruption won't make them.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by ayindejimmy(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

If you didnt rush to use the words "to hell with your own useless papa and mama", you would have seen that i supported fighting corruption. But not while the economic shop of the country seem to be under lock and keys. I'm fussy about being quoted by worthless and lost fanatics of any kind. My Sai Baba will never let blind idle youth like you push him into abandoning his primary assignment.
buhari's which is fighting corruptn is on course. Now, does that mean other ministries had stopped working? I dnt think so.
Ministry of Finance is working, tryin to rescue a hopeles situatn. Transport, Sport ,Health and Petroleum have also been in d news lately.
So wat do actualy mean? Cos we al knw d causes of the ecomonic woes we're in nw. It didnt take those dat put us here one yr to do this damage. And d repair is going to take longer time

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by anonimi: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
If you didnt rush to use the words "to hell with your own useless papa and mama", you would have seen that i supported fighting corruption. But not while the economic shop of the country seem to be under lock and keys. I'm fussy about being quoted by worthless and lost fanatics of any kind. My Sai Baba will never let blind idle youth like you push him into abandoning his primary assignment.

Thanks for your objective, balanced post.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3277784_fbimg1452093218973_jpegc10e9e69e640b4d758edf3c27e5a1dae
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by lastpage: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2016
Burger01:

These CORRUPT JUDGES are the greatest ENEMY of this Nation!
Even the thieves know this very well

You can expend all the energy to catch a thief but it is still these corrupt Judges that will set them free or ask them to pay back less than 1% of the Money they stole!
The PENTCOM (Pension Commission Looting is an example!).

I think Buhari needs to Set-Up a SPECIAL COURT to deal with this LOOTERS.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Them never born you to war with bubu and his dogd. U wan die? cheesy
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by chernest2002: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2016
bamite:
To hell with you my friend.
Without stampeding corruption, of what use will the policies be. The last administration had brilliant economic policies, and how did the common masses benefit from them?
friend, that you did not benefit does not mean others don't, I for one benefited, the northern majority also benefited.
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2016
Burger01:

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Nairadean:
That's better, eventhough PMB disobeyed court orders I believe he and the presidency had reasons for their acts. Our judiciary is polluted with corruption. #istandwithPMB
lolzzzzz... wot about Metuh??
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by arumay: 9:50am On Jan 14, 2016
kahal29:
THE Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Justice Mahmud Mohammed, said, last night, that he was not at war with President Muhammadu Buhari or any agency of government over the purported non-compliance with court orders freeing suspects of the arms scandal who were granted bail by judges.

A top source in the judiciary told Vanguard, last night, that contrary to claims in certain quarters that the CJN was furious with Buhari for allowing EFCC to ignore court orders freeing the Dasukigate suspects, Mohammed had nothing to do with the issue.

The top official noted that though there were concerns among judges that some of their orders had not been carried out to the letter by some government agencies, there was also fury in the judiciary that many judges had aided and abetted top government officials to loot the treasury with impunity through frivolous orders and injunctions which were against the interest of the country and its people.

The senior official close to the CJN said: “I don’t think that the CJN has issued any statement on any court order relating to the investigation of the arms cash, individuals or groups since he believes that the courts are well able to discharge their duties as enshrined in the laws of Nigeria.

“Again, the thinking in the judiciary seems to be that some judges misused their offices to encourage some corrupt key government functionaries to slip away to foreign land with huge public funds under the guise of seeking avant-garde medicare.

“If the question may be asked, was it the CJN that ordered those judges to work against the interest of Nigeria by granting frivolous orders that enabled corrupt Nigerian public officers to make away with public funds?

“Let it be known that the CJN does not and will never encourage any form of misdeed having taken the oath of office to remain incorruptible, just and firm in the discharge of his duties to Nigeria and its people.

“I can tell you that the CJN is aware of the frivolous orders being issued by some judges and he cannot, therefore, sympathise with people who threw their integrity to the winds when they should have done the right thing at the right time.”

Yesterday, the media was awash with claims that the CJN had fallen out with Buhari over his refusal to obey court orders granting bail to some suspects implicated in the sharing of $2.1 billion meant for arms procurement.

In particular, the commentators said that the CJN was upset that the President had not released the former NSA, Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd), and the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, from detention after being granted bail by courts.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/dasukigate-im-not-at-war-with-buhari-efcc-over-court-orders-cjn/

There is no justification for disobeying court orders. This report and the hailing from some of us confirms Nigeria as a primitive society yet.
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by kunlej2: 9:54am On Jan 14, 2016
Since your voice can be heard. please tell ''Bubu'' to also focus on corruption on the issue of oil theft going on in the oil industry from exploration, importation, subsidy and others
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by Goke7: 10:20am On Jan 14, 2016
lastpage:

These CORRUPT JUDGES are the greatest ENEMY of this Nation!
Even the thieves know this very well

You can expend all the energy to catch a thief but it is still these corrupt Judges that will set them free or ask them to pay back less than 1% of the Money they stole!
The PENTCOM (Pension Commission Looting is an example!).

I think Buhari needs to Set-Up a SPECIAL COURT to deal with this LOOTERS.

Lastpage!

even the special courts will still be handled by the same corrupt judges like the election tribunals, I think this battle against corruption can only be won when a true majority of Nigerians come out to support any Govt to deal with corruption in whatever form but as it is Nigerians are divided on the issue of corruption, as some Nigerians still support corruption all in the name of the rule of law.
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by princeattah1: 10:24am On Jan 14, 2016
Nairadean:
That's better, eventhough PMB disobeyed court orders I believe he and the presidency had reasons for their acts. Our judiciary is polluted with corruption. #istandwithPMB
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by frodobee: 10:27am On Jan 14, 2016
"A top source(or the PA) in the judiciary told Vanguard, last night, that contrary to claims in certain quarters that the CJN was furious with..... The top official(the CJN himself) noted that though there were concerns...."
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by advocates: 10:31am On Jan 14, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
Oga CjN just tell us your scared of buhari or your playing to their tune your still justifying court disobedience from what I read foolish man.
Mods, I call upon you this morning to do something about the rascality and flagrant disrespect to the exalted office of the President. How can someone bear this kind of signature and be allowed for a second to post comment. Freedom of speech is not total madness, not when we agreed that the President is putting enough effort to sanitise the country, a break from the past characterized by evidence of non performance.

Please, let this fellow be ban forthwith or else individuals who have willfully made themselves enemies of the state may be encourage to adopt other silly signature that may abuse our general sensibility.

Cc: lalasticalala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode / Buhari Lacks Political Will To Halt By Fulani Herdsmen - Reps / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.