Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN (18837 Views)

Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN / Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi / The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by kahal29: 5:32am On Jan 14, 2016
THE Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Justice Mahmud Mohammed, said, last night, that he was not at war with President Muhammadu Buhari or any agency of government over the purported non-compliance with court orders freeing suspects of the arms scandal who were granted bail by judges.

A top source in the judiciary told Vanguard, last night, that contrary to claims in certain quarters that the CJN was furious with Buhari for allowing EFCC to ignore court orders freeing the Dasukigate suspects, Mohammed had nothing to do with the issue.

The top official noted that though there were concerns among judges that some of their orders had not been carried out to the letter by some government agencies, there was also fury in the judiciary that many judges had aided and abetted top government officials to loot the treasury with impunity through frivolous orders and injunctions which were against the interest of the country and its people.

The senior official close to the CJN said: “I don’t think that the CJN has issued any statement on any court order relating to the investigation of the arms cash, individuals or groups since he believes that the courts are well able to discharge their duties as enshrined in the laws of Nigeria.

“Again, the thinking in the judiciary seems to be that some judges misused their offices to encourage some corrupt key government functionaries to slip away to foreign land with huge public funds under the guise of seeking avant-garde medicare.

“If the question may be asked, was it the CJN that ordered those judges to work against the interest of Nigeria by granting frivolous orders that enabled corrupt Nigerian public officers to make away with public funds?

“Let it be known that the CJN does not and will never encourage any form of misdeed having taken the oath of office to remain incorruptible, just and firm in the discharge of his duties to Nigeria and its people.

“I can tell you that the CJN is aware of the frivolous orders being issued by some judges and he cannot, therefore, sympathise with people who threw their integrity to the winds when they should have done the right thing at the right time.”

Yesterday, the media was awash with claims that the CJN had fallen out with Buhari over his refusal to obey court orders granting bail to some suspects implicated in the sharing of $2.1 billion meant for arms procurement.

In particular, the commentators said that the CJN was upset that the President had not released the former NSA, Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd), and the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, from detention after being granted bail by courts.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/dasukigate-im-not-at-war-with-buhari-efcc-over-court-orders-cjn/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by SkyBlue1: 5:39am On Jan 14, 2016
I guess scaremongers and anarchists have to go find another story or lie to tell. The fight against corruption is one that Nigeria MUST pursue with unbending zeal. You robbed a people of their commonwealth and by so doing squandered their collective opportunities for progress and development, and are complaining that you are being investigated too zealously? The very audacity!

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by Gbengais(m): 6:06am On Jan 14, 2016
In a wailer's eyes, information from any media house na propaganda as far as hin nor favor them.. better don't wail your brain away

Challenge for the wailers

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by tafabaloo(m): 6:09am On Jan 14, 2016
Kkkk now
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Good news
Vanguard is known to be Pro PDP.
D source is accurate

5 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by Burger01(m): 6:12am On Jan 14, 2016
The judges are so corrupt! The judges indirectly encourage corruption with impunity anytime they grant frivolous court orders in favour of those yam eaters.

I need to see a high profile corruption case end in death sentence before I can believe in our judiciary system.

Let's start with Dasuki and Tompolo's heads hanging on a stake undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:25am On Jan 14, 2016
O yea, use every means you like to fight corruption, but note that the economic hardship on the people that voted you in is on geometrical increase. We can no longer pretend to be entertained by this anti-corruption drama or any other theatrical that downplays the immense hardship on the people. Do this job and stop trying to do it. Whoever was involved in looting should be quickly investigated and prosecuted no matter how high with urgent despatch and expediency. Spare us the media sensationalisation of the whole stuff. What we want to be reading now are your extraordinary brilliant economic policy moves to better our lot.
No quotes please angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by Nairadean(m): 6:45am On Jan 14, 2016
That's better, eventhough PMB disobeyed court orders I believe he and the presidency had reasons for their acts. Our judiciary is polluted with corruption. #istandwithPMB

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by treshbanj: 6:46am On Jan 14, 2016
grin
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by ddippset(m): 6:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Of course they wouldn't like this one; the wailers won't like this story!

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by bamite(m): 7:15am On Jan 14, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
O yea, use every means you like to fight corruption, but note that the economic hardship on the people that voted you in is on geometrical increase. We can no longer pretend to be entertained by this anti-corruption drama or any other theatrical that downplays the immense hardship on the people. Do this job and stop trying to do it. Whoever was involved in looting should be quickly investigated and prosecuted no matter how high with urgent despatch and expediency. Spare us the media sensationalisation of the whole stuff. What we want to be reading now are your extraordinary brilliant economic policy moves to better our lot.
No quotes please angry
To hell with you my friend.
Without stampeding corruption, of what use will the policies be. The last administration had brilliant economic policies, and how did the common masses benefit from them?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by lawydewy(m): 7:18am On Jan 14, 2016
uhm! fight corruption,corruption will fight back!
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Mydd44

Front page
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by CaaseStudy: 7:28am On Jan 14, 2016
Another propaganda well garnished, dished and served. Patiently waiting for a rebutal from the CJN. The cycle we are fast getting used to since May last year.

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by Acidosis(m): 7:38am On Jan 14, 2016
"Those who are capable of tyranny are capable of perjury to sustain it."

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by goodlifehyd(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2016
Burger01:
The judges are so corrupt! The judges indirectly encourage corruption with impunity anytime they grant frivolous court orders in favour of those yam eaters.

I need to see a high profile corruption case end in death sentence before I can believe in our judiciary system.

Let's start with Dasuki and Tompolo's heads hanging on a stake undecided
Until this politicians are being given jungle justice on the streets instead of the normal hailing a they always get, the court won't take the citizens serious

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by Acidosis(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Until this politicians are being given jungle justice on the streets instead of the normal hailing a they always get, the court won't take the citizens serious

Which politicians?
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by vedaxcool(m): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2016
Nigeria will win this war whether the devil and his minions like it or not by God's grace. Amin.

5 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2016
bamite:
To hell with you my friend.
Without stampeding corruption, of what use will the policies be. The last administration had brilliant economic policies, and how did the common masses benefit from them?
If you didnt rush to use the words "to hell with your own useless papa and mama", you would have seen that i supported fighting corruption. But not while the economic shop of the country seem to be under lock and keys. I'm fussy about being quoted by worthless and lost fanatics of any kind. My Sai Baba will never let blind idle youth like you push him into abandoning his primary assignment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:01am On Jan 14, 2016
The funny thing about this write up is that the person speaking doesn't have any portfolio and is not speakingfor the CJN in any oofficial capacity

6 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by iteleaye(m): 8:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by GodpunishBuhari: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Oga CjN just tell us your scared of buhari or your playing to their tune your still justifying court disobedience from what I read foolish man.

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by Smartsyn(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Sir, you should be at war oo, because if another citizen say Tompolo decide to disobey court order, know that he learnt it from the president.

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by ademega(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2016
u can't even be at war. u Wan die?

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by Bevista: 8:11am On Jan 14, 2016
That is why they keep thumping their chest that they want to go to court. They are obviously hoping to continue their corruption there not because they have any regards for justice.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by kindnyce(m): 8:11am On Jan 14, 2016
IF U LIKE,BE ON THE SIDE OF DASUKI AND CO.

THE MASSES HAVE KNOWN WHERE AND HOW ITS COMMONWEALTH US STOLEN AND SHARED

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by kindnyce(m): 8:12am On Jan 14, 2016
IF U LIKE,BE ON THE SIDE OF DASUKI AND CO.

THE MASSES HAVE KNOWN WHERE AND HOW ITS COMMONWEALTH US TOLEN AND SHARED
Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by coldsummer: 8:14am On Jan 14, 2016
[size=18pt]Thieves

Trust me of it was Buhari himself that was in custody facing all these allegations, he will remain there until he's cleared so dasuki or any other common thief remaining behind bars isn't an act against the interest of the nation.

Silly fault finders. [/size]

8 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by Montaque(m): 8:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Until I hear from the CJN himself.
Even at that, this statement doesn't follow from its topic.
it's misleading.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 14, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN by AtlanticBreeze: 8:18am On Jan 14, 2016
SkyBlue1:
I guess scaremongers and anarchists have to go find another story or lie to tell. The fight against corruption is one that Nigeria MUST pursue with unbending zeal. You robbed a people of their commonwealth and by so doing squandered their collective opportunities for progress and development, and are complaining that you are being investigated too zealously? The very audacity!
there is no such thing as fight against corruption in this administration. only what we have is fight against opposition. Tell buhari to first return the SUV'S he took from dasuki before we start taking him serious. Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Lacks Political Will To Halt By Fulani Herdsmen - Reps / Ekiti Governorship Election Petition Pasted On Notice Board At State High Court / Onyechi Ikpeazu Hired By Adekunle Akinlade, Ogun APM For Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.