Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today (17396 Views)

Sheriff, Metuh To Stop PDP Convention / Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m / Olisa Metuh To Drag EFCC To Court, Refuses To Eat Or Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by Psalm18: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Our choice of words in this country is sometimes curious and gives people an elevated status.

Chieftain
Whatever happened to PDP spokesman/publicity director or whatever his job description.

Anyways, this what some of us have been asking for?
Let him have his day in Court.
It's the best course of action not confining him indefinitely.
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by seunmsg(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2016
PRYCE:
[s]Lol! I've emptied the Boy's brain!...

Shît, I'm good![/s]

You are still not making any sense. Come back when you have something more reasonable to say.
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by Abeyjide: 10:44am On Jan 14, 2016
k
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by Mutuwa(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2016
Lauretta Onochie..
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by drss(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2016
PRYCE:
ahh his Oga in America now... Thesame one he ran to on several occasions after the elections! Remember the junketing?

You say Social Media rants are inconsequential? Damn APC minions are blind!

1. When buhari's anti social media bill came into the limelight, What exactly made the presidency run helter skelter trying to deny it? SOCIAL FÜCKING MEDIA

2. When The dullard sent GMB SECURITY to steal our budget from the National Assembly, What blew it out of proportion to warrant a denial from the top gees in Abuja? SOCIAL MEDIA

3. When that sinile bastardd in Aso Rock was busy junketing, What made him come back home and stay home for close to two months now? SOCIAL MEDIA

Lai Mohammed even had to "tie corn to his anus and run amok in the market square" telling us B.S like 'Nigerians are starting to reap the benefits of the fruitless junketing

4. When the dullard was blatantly violating the federal character clause in the constitution, what pushed him to make a denial on BBC Radio Hausa? Answer that!

AND MANY MORE

Son, move with the times or continue to wallow in your ignorance and butt_licking but leave the later out of my mentions!

This Ain't 1984!

Lalasticlala
chai!!! U don finish d small boy patapata. cheesy am sure him dey cry for one corner now. grin

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 14, 2016
Zombies country indeed.
Grudges country in fact.
Muslim country for sure.
Lack of freedom of speech country.
Lawlessness country.
Democracy my foot country.

Tribalistic administration with cheap changers gangsters.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by babadee1(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2016
chernest2002:
please did all this people collect all this money at gun point or did dasuki or Gej willfully gave them these money? Why are they arresting the receiver without the givers?

Has Dasuki not been arrested? As for GEJ he couldn't have given anyone money directly as president, he must have used people like Dasuki. Besides I believe there is a gentleman's agreement between PMB and GEJ that the former president will personally be left alone.
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by frisky2good(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2016
I'm sure you were born after we gained our democracy back if not you will never think of military courts where you already know how the case will end even before it begins sitting.

Gbengais:
Oh no! I want him in a military court where judgment would be something like.. he shoul be axed to death for looting public funds
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by Gbengais(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2016
frisky2good:
I'm sure you were born after we gained our democracy back if not you will never think of military courts where you already know how the case will end even before it begins sitting.

Lol! SMH Seun abeg allow us dey upload our picture oo so that these people no go dey reason us 1999 pikin.. Mehn! .. OGA with the rate of revelations, I want something crazier than a military court
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by Naskiid(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2016
PRYCE:
ahh his Oga in America now... Thesame one he ran to on several occasions after the elections! Remember the junketing?

You say Social Media rants are inconsequential? Damn APC minions are blind!

1. When buhari's anti social media bill came into the limelight, What exactly made the presidency run helter skelter trying to deny it? SOCIAL FÜCKING MEDIA

2. When The dullard sent GMB SECURITY to steal our budget from the National Assembly, What blew it out of proportion to warrant a denial from the top gees in Abuja? SOCIAL MEDIA

3. When that sinile bastardd in Aso Rock was busy junketing, What made him come back home and stay home for close to two months now? SOCIAL MEDIA

Lai Mohammed even had to "tie corn to his anus and run amok in the market square" telling us B.S like 'Nigerians are starting to reap the benefits of the fruitless junketing

4. When the dullard was blatantly violating the federal character clause in the constitution, what pushed him to make a denial on BBC Radio Hausa? Answer that!

AND MANY MORE

Son, move with the times or continue to wallow in your ignorance and butt_licking but leave the later out of my mentions!

This Ain't 1984!

Lalasticlala

Knowing fully well you said rubbish, you now mentioned Lalasticlala for attention or for him to push your statement to FP?
Egbon if you need brain come and take it!

4 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by MicKaro: 10:58am On Jan 14, 2016
Gbengais:

Lol! SMH Seun abeg allow us dey upload our picture oo so that these people no go dey reason us 1999 pikin.. Mehn! .. OGA with the rate of revelations, I want something crazier than a military court
Dude I agree with you.This is just too much,do we even know how much was embezzled under Badluck Donadaft.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by Adebowale89(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2016
Wish i could be the judge for just 16hrs, i would have ordered him to return the money and sentence him to death

its so unfortunate that Nigeria youths celebrate dis looters in the name of party

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by Jalinco: 10:58am On Jan 14, 2016
Releasing Orisha Metuh is like allowing a goat to wander, It will eat up our remaining yams. Court pleeeeeeeeeease
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by free2blast(m): 11:02am On Jan 14, 2016
PRYCE:
Lol! I've emptied the Boy's brain!...

Shît, I'm good!
Stop spewing gibberish, you not making any sense.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by Gbengais(m): 11:02am On Jan 14, 2016
MicKaro:

Dude I agree with you.This is just too much,do we even know how much was embezzled under Badluck Donadaft.

What annoys me most are the live of those soldiers that were lost in bid of fighting for the country with little or no arms.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by wiseoneking: 11:02am On Jan 14, 2016
modath:

Hopefully he will now say the project he executed for Ba Clue to warrant mortgaging the lives of over 20k people in pursuit of an undeserved 2nd term!!
forget about 20k, even if all weapons from the US are sent to NE, your foot soldiers Boko boys would still destroy. Let your god pmb acquire his own arms to do the magic. Under his watch, within 7 months, over 3k have died. America budgets billions of dollars to fight terrorism in iraq, syria etc, what is the result. It is actually not about weapons but de-radicalising your mindset. Thats where it begings.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by ZiggyMr(m): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Today is not Forever!
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by MicKaro: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2016
wiseoneking:
forget about 20k, even if all weapons from the US are sent to NE, your foot soldiers Boko boys would still destroy. Let your god pmb acquire his own arms to do the magic. Under his watch, within 7 months, over 3k have died. America budgets billions of dollars to fight terrorism in iraq, syria etc, what is the result. It is actually not about weapons but de-radicalising your mindset. Thats where it begings.
Dude,also don't forget that some oligarchs in d north would never allow BH to be defeated.
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by wiseoneking: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2016
johnmartus:
THEY SHOULD HANDCUFF HIM BECAUS HE RUN AWAY grin THIEF.
What? half baked secondarian detected. Are you a teen?
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by MicKaro: 11:09am On Jan 14, 2016
Gbengais:

What annoys me most are the live of those soldiers that were lost in bid of fighting for the country with little or no arms.
Nigerians are very hypocritcal,if anyone of them had lost a family to BH,they won't say thrash or write thrash on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by frisky2good(m): 11:11am On Jan 14, 2016
It's even worse that you are older than I thought but you still don't understand that law is law and cannot be changed to suit individuals. There is nothing like military court for civilians in a democracy, please understand that.
Gbengais:

Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by Gbengais(m): 11:12am On Jan 14, 2016
MicKaro:

Nigerians are very hypocritcal,if anyone of them had lost a family to BH,they won't say thrash or write thrash on Nairaland.

I have friends who lost their dad..
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by Gbengais(m): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2016
frisky2good:
It's even worse that you are older than I thought but you still don't understand that law is law and cannot be changed to suit individuals. There is nothing like military court for civilians in a democracy, please understand that.

Only if you had brains to think then you would have a better comprehension of my comment being a wish.
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by frisky2good(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2016
If only you had brains to think you would have a better comprehension of my comment being a wish

Gbengais:

[s]Only if you had brains to think then you would have a better comprehension of my comment being a wish[/s].
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by Gbengais(m): 11:18am On Jan 14, 2016
frisky2good:
If only you had brains to think you would have a better comprehension of my comment being a wish

Compréhension my friend.. as far as am communicating. Duh cheesy
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by frisky2good(m): 11:24am On Jan 14, 2016
I don't worry about people's mistakes but you made reference to my intelligence. Next time use simple English.

Gbengais:

Compréhension my friend.. as far as am communicating. Duh cheesy
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by Gbengais(m): 11:27am On Jan 14, 2016
frisky2good:
I don't worry about people's mistakes but you made reference to my intelligence. Next time use simple English.

Baba that one nor go give you work for shell or say make you foolish looting brodas return our money.. they will all rot in jail and if the Govt refuse to do anything, JuJU dey ooo
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by feyiona(m): 11:45am On Jan 14, 2016
PRYCE:
Good... Now that's more like it.

Let's here what courts have to say...

So the Dullard has finally given in to pressure?

Let's Also see what GMB Security Has to offer the courts... Pretty sure they have Nothing... if not, why need a statement?

Come on tell me which law enforcement agency world wide that does not take a statement from someone been investigated.
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by Decentad2705(m): 11:46am On Jan 14, 2016
Olisa olisa olisa u go hear am .............Ole metuhOlisa olisa olisa u go hear am .............Ole metuhOlisa olisa olisa u go hear am .............Ole metuh
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by johnmartus(m): 11:54am On Jan 14, 2016
wiseoneking:
What? half baked secondarian detected. Are you a teen?
WHY ARE YOU ANGRY?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Presidency Arms Probe Was Disbanded — Vanguard / Dapo Abiodun Declares Emergency On Flooded Areas, Visits Flood Victims / Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.