Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,165 members, 7,957,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today (17538 Views)

Sheriff, Metuh To Stop PDP Convention / Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m / Olisa Metuh To Drag EFCC To Court, Refuses To Eat Or Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2016
PRYCE:
ahh his Oga in America now... Thesame one he ran to on several occasions after the elections! Remember the junketing?

You say Social Media rants are inconsequential? Damn APC minions are blind!

1. When buhari's anti social media bill came into the limelight, What exactly made the presidency run helter skelter trying to deny it? SOCIAL FÜCKING MEDIA

2. When The dullard sent GMB SECURITY to steal our budget from the National Assembly, What blew it out of proportion to warrant a denial from the top gees in Abuja? SOCIAL MEDIA

3. When that sinile bastardd in Aso Rock was busy junketing, What made him come back home and stay home for close to two months now? SOCIAL MEDIA

Lai Mohammed even had to "tie corn to his anus and run amok in the market square" telling us B.S like 'Nigerians are starting to reap the benefits of the fruitless junketing

4. When the dullard was blatantly violating the federal character clause in the constitution, what pushed him to make a denial on BBC Radio Hausa? Answer that!

AND MANY MORE

Son, move with the times or continue to wallow in your ignorance and butt_licking but leave the later out of my mentions!

This Ain't 1984!

Lalasticlala

When I first saw ur comment I tot u were advertising a product. Abeg wetin u dey sell gangan wey ur advert long like dis?...
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by lailo: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
Confused Wailers would always want to teach EFCC & DSS what to do.These agencies are more informed about those crooks than u and i.Peradventure there was a leaked plan by some of the PDP criminals/yam eaters to elope dis country and EFFC quickly made a premature arrest to forestall escaping justice b4 preparing their charges.Where is Adamu Muazu and corun away!!!!!!Lets allow Gov do dia job and stop attacking agencies based on our ignorance and shortsightedness.Im only referring to wailing wailers...

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by carinmom(f): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
PRYCE:
ahh his Oga in America now... Thesame one he ran to on several occasions after the elections! Remember the junketing?

You say Social Media rants are inconsequential? Damn APC minions are blind!

1. When buhari's anti social media bill came into the limelight, What exactly made the presidency run helter skelter trying to deny it? SOCIAL FÜCKING MEDIA

2. When The dullard sent GMB SECURITY to steal our budget from the National Assembly, What blew it out of proportion to warrant a denial from the top gees in Abuja? SOCIAL MEDIA

3. When that sinile bastardd in Aso Rock was busy junketing, What made him come back home and stay home for close to two months now? SOCIAL MEDIA

Lai Mohammed even had to "tie corn to his anus and run amok in the market square" telling us B.S like 'Nigerians are starting to reap the benefits of the fruitless junketing

4. When the dullard was blatantly violating the federal character clause in the constitution, what pushed him to make a denial on BBC Radio Hausa? Answer that!

AND MANY MORE

Son, move with the times or continue to wallow in your ignorance and butt_licking but leave the later out of my mentions!

This Ain't 1984!

Lalasticlala
Relax this ain't fight, don't have hbp
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by sapientia(m): 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
Long Overdue

But better than Not
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by PRYCE(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Yomboy4ever:

When I first saw ur comment I tot u were advertising a product. Abeg wetin u dey sell gangan wey ur advert long like dis?...
Advertising that boys idiocy!
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
DropShot:
He will be granted bail today at N300 million with two sureties in like sum.

True talk

Bail of 300million + 2 sureties . Meaning metuh will still be owing us 100million and once he fulfil that one EFCC will charge him for another offence and then bail again of 200million + 2 sureties .

Finally he would cough out 500million instead of 400million
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by seunmsg(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
PRYCE:
Advertising that boys idiocy!

And you ended up advertising your idiocy. grin grin grin.
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by PRYCE(m): 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
feyiona:

Come on tell me which law enforcement agency world wide that does not take a statement from someone been investigated.
Do those Agencies world wide make a fuss about it?

I've never heard the word "Statement" being mentioned from any high profile prosecution I've followed...

From Oscar Pistorius to Silvio Berlusconi.

Correct me if I'm wrong with links please...
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by PRYCE(m): 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
seunmsg:

And you ended up advertising your idiocy. grin grin grin.
ah you still here? I thought someone just said he saw you crying in your closet? cheesy cheesy

Guess you done!
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by seunmsg(m): 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
PRYCE:
ah you still here? I thought someone just said he saw you crying in your closet? cheesy cheesy

Guess you done!

My friend, go through the entire thread and see your bloodied nose. You are the clown of the thread so, stop covering your shame by grandstanding. Next time, do a little thinking before posting trash on NL. tongue
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by Wizlove(m): 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
seunmsg:

Dasuki the chief giver is in detention already. GEJ will still answer questions pertaining to his role but, don't expect him to be locked up like Dasuki.
why won't he. Is he above the law. Are you with your senses.
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by PRYCE(m): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
seunmsg:

My friend, go through the entire thread and see your bloodied nose. You are the clown of the thread so, stop covering your shame by grandstanding. Next time, do a little thinking before posting trash on NL. tongue

Oh Son, try harder than that!...
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by seunmsg(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
PRYCE:

Oh Son, try harder than that!...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by engrshakespeare: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
PRYCE:
Lol! I've emptied the Boy's brain!...

Shît, I'm good!

At what? Buffoonery perhaps

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by miomio(f): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Gbengais:
Oh no! I want him in a military court where judgment would be something like.. he shoul be axed to death for looting public funds

you wont hear such. you are not in a military regime.
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by PRYCE(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
engrshakespeare:

At what? Buffoonery perhaps
Run Along Chap!
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by engrshakespeare: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
PRYCE:
Run Along Chap!

My pleasure as long as u remain short of words, which of course is wen u make d most sense.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by PRYCE(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
engrshakespeare:

My pleasure as long as u remain short of words, which of course is wen u make d most sense.
What's that saying about silence again?

The adjective at the end of that saying accurately qualifies ya... so why should I grace you with a response?

Now please, Run Along boy... I'm just gonna ignore your next mention. Thanks and have a day you deserve!
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by Moniez: 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
PRYCE:
Lol! I've emptied the Boy's brain!...

Shît, I'm good!
Jux passing!
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by engrshakespeare: 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
PRYCE:
What's that saying about silence again?

The adjective at the end of that saying accurately qualifies ya... so why should I grace you with a response?

Now please, Run Along boy... I'm just gonna ignore your next mention. Thanks and have a day you deserve!

I don't expect u to understand all I say that will be asking too much. If u can ignore my mention and keep quiet (which is when you are most sensible ) that will be ut greatest achievement this year
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by ASL33: 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
seunmsg:

Dasuki the chief giver is in detention already. GEJ will still answer questions pertaining to his role but, don't expect him to be locked up like Dasuki.
Is he above the law? Leaving GEJ to freely move around while Dasuki is locked up make the whole thing a laffing stock.
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by Sigo86(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
luckyboss:
Buhari and APC are confused, that's why their mess are smelling at every corner.

U're as senseless as ur comment... angry
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by luckyboss(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sigo86:

U're as senseless as ur comment... angry
What an slowpoke quoting me!..what do u know about constitutions and law u just awake from sleep with that u'r mouth odour to write rubbish...
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by adewale095(m): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
he should be send to military court so dat he can face the firing squard
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by Sigo86(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
luckyboss:
What an slowpoke quoting me!..what do u know about constitutions and law u just awake from sleep with that u'r mouth odour to write rubbish...

Orangutan!... what has ur rotten brain full of constitution fed u?

Keep on displaying an act of stupidity, commenting like an infant... Brain. Tumoured fellow!
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by luckyboss(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sigo86:

Orangutan!... what has ur rotten brain full of constitution fed u?

Keep on displaying an act of stupidity, commenting like an infant... Brain. Tumoured fellow!
Silly he goat, i can see that u'r insanity have grabbed u of human reasoning if not u would have pay attention to learn what u don,t know..ADULT illitrate.
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by luckyboss(m): 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sigo86:

Lmao grin

I knw ur type, if ur mum had breast-fed u... Ur reasoning wud've been human-like. Instead, ur mum gave u cowbell... Dats y u reason like a Cow. grin grin grin tongue
I don,t have u'r time yet. Do u know how much it cost to afford cowbell? this AKPAKO pikin self... i can,t blame u because u inherited u'r madnes from the coursed environment u were born. sorry to u'r parent if it's only u they born they 're still childless.
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by Sigo86(m): 9:21am On Jan 15, 2016
luckyboss:
I don,t have u'r time yet. Do u know how much it cost to afford cowbell? this AKPAKO pikin self... i can,t blame u because u inherited u'r madnes from the coursed environment u were born. sorry to u'r parent if it's only u they born they 're still childless.

Lolz.... Professional Dunce, dats d best word 2describe u. tongue
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by luckyboss(m): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2016
Sigo86:

Lolz.... Professional Dunce, dats d best word 2describe u. tongue
Jobless joker..bye bye am busy now.
Re: Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today by chernest2002: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2016
babadee1:

Has Dasuki not been arrested? As for GEJ he couldn't have given anyone money directly as president, he must have used people like Dasuki. Besides I believe there is a gentleman's agreement between PMB and GEJ that the former president will personally be left alone.
in that case, if you clean the body as you claim and leave the head I think you are not totally clean ,even the cleaner have something to hide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self / Amaechi Absent At Rivers State 50th Year Thanksgiving Service / Mimiko Resigns PDP Membership, Might Join LP Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.