Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Are Nigerians Ready To Protect Their Democracy Come 2011 By Any Means. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nigerians Ready To Protect Their Democracy Come 2011 By Any Means. (639 Views)

Buhari Administration: Are Nigerians Ready For The Fight Against Corruption? / Nigerians Ready To Withdraw Their Mandate From Jonathan – SNG. / Are Nigerians Ready to Pay Tax? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerians Ready To Protect Their Democracy Come 2011 By Any Means. by OneNaija(m): 12:39am On Jun 20, 2009
I will like to Hear your Opinion. I Will Like You to Answer Me With Yes Or No and More Detail Why you should Not to Or want to Protect Their Democracy come 2011.
Re: Are Nigerians Ready To Protect Their Democracy Come 2011 By Any Means. by Tudor6(f): 12:47am On Jun 20, 2009
No!
Politicians will rig,a few people gather and make some noise. . .they're all given 2000 each and end of story!
Re: Are Nigerians Ready To Protect Their Democracy Come 2011 By Any Means. by OneNaija(m): 12:51am On Jun 20, 2009
My Friend If you keep having Faith Like that. I believe you wont Move this Country Forward I swear.Do you see What Happen In Iran?If We Nigeria can Openly Protest against those Thief Who called themselves their Leader Not my Leader. I think we will get an Answer
Re: Are Nigerians Ready To Protect Their Democracy Come 2011 By Any Means. by sashbaby(f): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2009
no,nigerians are not ready to protect their rights. the sitdown look syndrome and GOD dey and e go better one day remark are features which will crop up during the 2011 elections. am happy to see a country like iran rising up to make sure true democracy is enshrined in the society. nigerians are watching with keen interest the outcome of the protest in iran.i hope we take a cue from the brave act.
Re: Are Nigerians Ready To Protect Their Democracy Come 2011 By Any Means. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2009
May be the reason is that we have not seen any politician worth defending
Re: Are Nigerians Ready To Protect Their Democracy Come 2011 By Any Means. by slimgold123(f): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
Yes

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria Can Be Like Japan, By Chime / 102 Nigerians Arrested In Libya / Ikeyma Nairaland Is For The Patriots Get It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.