Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Must The Ladies Always Be @ The Receiving End? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must The Ladies Always Be @ The Receiving End? (1426 Views)

New Invention For We Ladies Always Wearing Trousers Good/bad Photo. / Ladies Always Concentrate More On Where My Dick Is. Why!!!!!! / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must The Ladies Always Be @ The Receiving End? by xchian(m): 2:52am On Oct 27, 2006
DINNER WE PAY,LUNCH WE PAY,OUR PASSENGER SEAT THEY OCCUPY,SHOPPING WE PAY,A DRINK WE BUY,MONEY 4 HAIR WE GIVE, HAHAHAHAH, IS THERE ANY CONSTITUTION THAT STATES THAT"LADIES MUST BE AT THE RECEIVING END"ABEG OUR GIRLS MAKE UNA EASY,DO NOT CHEW MORE THAN U CAN SWALLOW.REMEMBER U HAVE PARENTS.THIS RELATIONSHIP THING OUGHTS TO BE 50/50, MY SIS AND BRODAS WAT YA THINKING?

1 Like

Re: Must The Ladies Always Be @ The Receiving End? by Free(f): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2006
lol

it should be 50/50
but most guys wanna always pay
just cuz it the manly thang to do

if a lady offers to pay
they say no
cuz its like ur takin his place as a man *4 sum wierd reason*

2 Likes

Re: Must The Ladies Always Be @ The Receiving End? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2006
lol grin
Re: Must The Ladies Always Be @ The Receiving End? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2006
50/50? how, na me toast you or na you toast me? no be on my own i dey go jejely wey you call me say you wan dooo? so why u na dey complain now? ta lo ko ba e? watin hapen to the service wey she dey give you? na your own be the expenses side now why you dey complain.omo joo joo oh
Re: Must The Ladies Always Be @ The Receiving End? by iice(f): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2006
Ladies are not always at the receiving end. Boytoys get taken care of by ladies, younger men who let's say are not boytoys get taken care of by older ladies.
Re: Must The Ladies Always Be @ The Receiving End? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2006
@IICE, am i the scarce one or you? where you been girl? long time any way, how is life in general
Re: Must The Ladies Always Be @ The Receiving End? by iice(f): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2006
@mubowa, girl i don't know if i am the scarce one or you? lol yeah its been ages. Life is interesting but yet to really get crazy lol. How are things with you?
Re: Must The Ladies Always Be @ The Receiving End? by sleekch1c(f): 4:00am On Nov 18, 2010
@op,yes they must, now quit whining cos its boring! grin grin grin
Re: Must The Ladies Always Be @ The Receiving End? by Dsense(m): 8:14am On Nov 18, 2010
Free:

lol

it should be 50/50
but most guys wanna always pay
just cuz it the manly thang to do

if a lady offers to pay
they say no
cuz its like your takin his place as a man *4 sum wierd reason*

Re: Must The Ladies Always Be @ The Receiving End? by kay177(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2010
xchian:

DINNER WE PAY,LUNCH WE PAY,OUR PASSENGER SEAT THEY OCCUPY,SHOPPING WE PAY,A DRINK WE BUY,MONEY 4 HAIR WE GIVE, HAHAHAHAH, IS THERE ANY CONSTITUTION THAT STATES THAT"LADIES MUST BE AT THE RECEIVING END"ABEG OUR GIRLS MAKE UNA EASY,DO NOT CHEW MORE THAN U CAN SWALLOW.REMEMBER U HAVE PARENTS.THIS RELATIONSHIP THING OUGHTS TO BE 50/50, MY SIS AND BRODAS WAT YA THINKING?

Thats just the difference between them ,
Re: Must The Ladies Always Be @ The Receiving End? by Ikedonn(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2010
@ poster
Those things you mentioned are only applied to some naija ladies.Here abroad we sometimes shares the bill 50/50.
Re: Must The Ladies Always Be @ The Receiving End? by kay177(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2010
Ikedonn:

@ poster
Those things you mentioned are only applied to some naija ladies.Here abroad we sometimes shares the bill 50/50.

Thats just the difference between them
Re: Must The Ladies Always Be @ The Receiving End? by Phate07(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2010
If you are in a relationship, then you should be man enough to take care of the needs of your woman, atleast to a reasonable extent.
Re: Must The Ladies Always Be @ The Receiving End? by freecocoa(f): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2010
Come o poster,its not all ladies that do the-only-recieving-thing,some actually give too and some ladies like myself don't need to wait for a guy before i take care of meself,like do my hair,busfair,lunch etc.some ladies are financially independent.

(1) (Reply)

Men U R Forced 2 Pick Only 1: Too Fat, Too Short, Too Tall, Too Daft / I've Lost Interest In Romance / Is It Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.