Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) (65788 Views)

6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. / How To Shave Your Underarm Without A Shaving Stick / Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by ElPhoche(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
My solution to this, I use water to wash after every episode after which I was my hands, though I have shaved in the past cos of the ish. However I prefer water cos I am hairy too and don't want popoo sticking smiley My toilet paper is for wiping the toilet seat and my nose. That's all...
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
smitez:

Bro check yourself wella o.. you might be the one that is gay..

U were uncomfortable when u were reading it probably because u were getting arouse reading about "his ass"

Check yourself bro
stop the denial grin

Are you comfortable reading about another man's arse? shocked It's even normal to cringe reading about such vivid description of a lady's body, talk more of that a fellow man.

And how is possible to aroused and the same time uncomfortable? Please tell me more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by adisa204(m): 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
Gibberish I shave mine almost 2 times in a month. And trust me it's the best feeling ever, if u are the sweaty kind of person den don't but it's always nice to shave.
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by sorzy1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
Addicted2Women:

How do you wash or shave that big ass ??
?
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by LordReed(m): 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
This is why it is important to teach our children proper hygiene when little, it'll save some unfortunate stories like these. The one that would have helped this fellow is learning how to wash his butthole during bath time, he obviously is oblivious of this simple action.
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
dason4life:
I will comment later, got important things to do
sad

LMFAO
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by khattab02: 12:19am On Jan 15, 2016
holyokoto:
If you don't shave it, sh.it will continue to gum in and dry there
grin grin grin grin

hehehehehehe........

Una no go kill person oooo....

Lol....

1 Like

Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 15, 2016
Dis story is epic, I feel ur pain bro, no offence but u're funny as f**k.....
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by Fredreva(m): 4:50am On Jan 15, 2016
I shave my butt every now and then. No such experience. Maybe it's ur own body system. Just like when some people shave their beards with shaving stick it leaves no bumps, but I can't try it...of course I did once and it was a horrible sight and feeling to behold.
So stop scaring people and let them find out for themselves what works for them. Moreover, not shaving ur anal hair is not hygienic at all. Why not try a clipper or shaving powder because truth is, one must work for u.
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by smitez(m): 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
olukenzo:

Are you comfortable reading about another man's arse? shocked It's even normal to cringe reading about such vivid description of a lady's body, talk more of that a fellow man.

And how is possible to aroused and the same time uncomfortable? Please tell me more.

Who knows maybe you are bisexual.

Lemme explain to you.. When I was in my first year in the university, In the skul hostel, guys do have their bath together in the morning due to limited time and space. If you were uncomfortable with such, it MIGHT mean(not certainly) that you are Gay.. but u might not be, .. to some extent it's understandable.. coz it a visual stuff.. but this isn't even visual.. check yourself bro
. u seem to be the only one having a problem ... and majority of guyz are straight.
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
smitez:

Who knows maybe you are bisexual.

Lemme explain to you.. When I was in my first year in the university, In the skul hostel, guys do have their bath together in the morning due to limited time and space. If you were uncomfortable with such, it MIGHT mean(not certainly) that you are Gay.. but u might not be, .. to some extent it's understandable.. coz it a visual stuff.. but this isn't even visual.. check yourself bro
. u seem to be the only one having a problem ... and majority of guyz are straight.

You have no point. Have you considered that some people were not raised the same way you were? Hence, may not be comfortable being nude with you? Do you not consider what you just described as an aberration? So why then do you use this example?

I expect you to be more sensible in your submissions next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) / Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment / Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.