Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. (8186 Views)

Tithing: Truth, History and it's Origin From the Catholic Church / What Is The Difference Between Iniquity, Sin, And Transgression? / Islamic Paradise Of Sex, Sin And Sensuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
The real meaning of the word "Sin" means "Light Bringer" or "Lucifer".

The word sinner doesn't mean anything negative at all, it became a negative word after a previous cult(lunar cult) was defeated by a new cult(Cult of Mithra). Hence everything associated with the previous cult becomes negative. Sin was the name associated to the ancient Babylonian Goddess,the moon Goddess.

Sexually empowered women today are called bitches, dykes,pussies,ashewo, ball-busters, etc.., Sexually independent women, once respected as sacred vessels of the Goddess, are degraded as evil temptresses, obstacles between man and a sexless heaven. One exception is the paradise of Islam, although it is a men-only club stocked full with re-virginating nymphs; Islamic women are said to be soul-less.

Sin has nothing to do with morals attitude or imperfection. When you hear the words "go and sin no more" it actually means go and worship Sin(the moon goddess no more) Goddess no more,but worship the Sun God instead. Which also mean this is the "Patriarchal era,when men rule. Matriarchal was the time when people worshiped Sin(moon goddess)

The leader of the of the Lunar cult was the famous Akennakten(famously known as Moses) to worship Sin,the moon goddess he had to go on a mountain...Mountain of Sin,to have a good view of the moon at night. This is why mountains and hills were considered sacred.

The Islamic flags has the moon on it,which shows where their religion,just like Christianity came from,even when it's presently dominated by men,came from the Lunar cult. And they are both originated from Sin,the moon goddess.

Money is a word derived from the word "Moon". Gold(sun) Silver(moon) bronze(earth) are ancient important colors in ancient Egypt. But silver was more predominant than gold. So most of the coins of the world are in silver,in reverence to the moon goddess. And the most famous goddess of the moon is ISIS of Egypt. Therefore if you shrink her name together you will get the dollar sign.

To be continued.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by huntila(m): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Anticipating
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
As I was saying about the Moon and its connections to the word "Sin"

Here are some images to digest. And for the Roman Catholics who do not know the origin of their Goddess Mary is from Egypt, I also have a picture for you.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
You will notice she is standing on the Moon. Moon Goddess. You will notice the 12 stars round here head

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
She is always standing on the moon. This is where the Catholic church brought this idea from. The Pope as a matter of fact worships the real image,which could be called the black ISIS,or some people call it the black madona. It's all the same thing,the Moon or the Sin Goddess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
Here is a picture of the Pope bowing to the Lunar cult Goddess,called Sin.

All Christians do the same without know,including Jesus whom I will talk about in details later

For those who would like to make their own research,just know that Jesus is Horus.

Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
And just to clarify this for once, Mary of the bible is Isis. The story or color of the character may have changed but the fact remains the same

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by Godwin2016: 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
What is this rubbish?? Watch your tongue fool before God deals with you. Your days are numbered! I had to create this profile to let you know you are a lost sheep and Jesus loves you. Better accept him before it is too late,1diot!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by hahn(m): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Godwin2016:
What is this rubbish?? Watch your tongue fool before God deals with you. Your days are numbered! I had to create this profile to let you know you are a lost sheep and Jesus loves you. Better accept him before it is too late,1diot!

Are these your god's exact words? If they are, your god really needs to be taught some manners undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by Godwin2016: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
hahn:

Are these your god's exact words? If they are, your god really needs to be taught some manners undecided

My Almighty God will reveal himself to you soon. Repent before it is too late sinner!!!
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by hahn(m): 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
Godwin2016:

My Almighty God will reveal himself to you soon. Repent before it is too late sinner!!!

How soon? The last time I checked, your god has been playing hide and seek since the beginning of time and NO ONE, most especially YOU, has seen it. Could it be that it is nothing but a figment of your imagination? undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
ifenes

Some links please,
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 12:52am On Jan 15, 2016
Godwin2016:

Cool
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 12:59am On Jan 15, 2016
muafrika:
ifenes

Some links please,

Although I studied a bit of ancient religion at school from which I got a basic foundation about my research. I will give you a link to a similar research like mine that I found online. Perhaps this will give you more details

http://www.truthbeknown.com/mary.html
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 1:03am On Jan 15, 2016
Christians and Muslims are welcomed to correct me where I'm wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 15, 2016
ifenes:
Christians and Muslims are welcomed to correct me where I'm wrong.

Your post is rather confusing ( perhaps, that is the goal) , all the dictionaries and thesauri I checked defined sin as a violation of divine law or something similar:

"In a religious context, sin is the act of violating God's will.[1][2][3][4] Sin can also be viewed as anything that violates the ideal relationship between an individual and God; or as any diversion from the perceived ideal order for human living. To sin has been defined as "to miss the mark".[5]

Etymology

The word derives from "Old English syn(n), for original *sunjō... The stem may be related to that of Latin sons, sont-is guilty. In Old English there are examples of the original general sense, ‘offence, wrong-doing, misdeed'".[6] The Biblical terms translated from New Testament Greek (αμαρτία - amartia) and from Hebrew as "sin" or "syn" originate in archery and literally refer to missing the "gold" at the centre of a target, but hitting the target, i.e. error.[7] (Archers call not hitting the target at all a "miss".)" Wikipedia

So which 'sin' are u talking about? Clarify.
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 15, 2016
You are not content with being faithless but have also made it your business to confuse those who have one with ur falsehood and conjectures.
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 7:48am On Jan 15, 2016
accountable01:

Your post is rather confusing ( perhaps, that is the goal) , all the dictionaries and thesauri I checked defined sin as a violation of divine law or something similar:

"In a religious context, sin is the act of violating God's will.[1][2][3][4] Sin can also be viewed as anything that violates the ideal relationship between an individual and God; or as any diversion from the perceived ideal order for human living. To sin has been defined as "to miss the mark".[5]

Etymology

The word derives from "Old English syn(n), for original *sunjō... The stem may be related to that of Latin sons, sont-is guilty. In Old English there are examples of the original general sense, ‘offence, wrong-doing, misdeed'".[6] The Biblical terms translated from New Testament Greek (αμαρτία - amartia) and from Hebrew as "sin" or "syn" originate in archery and literally refer to missing the "gold" at the centre of a target, but hitting the target, i.e. error.[7] (Archers call not hitting the target at all a "miss".)" Wikipedia

So which 'sin' are u talking about? Clarify.

Some cultures like the Norse called the moon "Syn" and some it's "Sin".

You will be making a mistake by going through the Old Testament knowing that the Old Testament is a book written after the destruction of Martrairchel society. The era of the Old Trstament was the total destruction of anything associated to women, Lilith, a period women with knowledge we called Witches.

Go through pre- Old Testament books and there lies the truth.

Syn or Sin has got nothing to do with morals but a goddess turned God. All associated with the Moon.
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 7:50am On Jan 15, 2016
accountable01:
You are not content with being faithless but have also made it your business to confuse those who have one with ur falsehood and conjectures.

Can you explain the pictures I posted? The woman standing on the moon, which the Popes were bowing to means what? Isn't that enough clue in picture? Did I make the picture up?

The Moon was and is still known as the Queen of the night and isn't it obvious it is every night?
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 8:17am On Jan 15, 2016
Pope's Dunciad and the Queen of Night: A Study in Emotional Jacobitism
By Douglas Brooks-Davies

Get this book if you can. Or you can borrow it from the Oxford library if you can. It gave details on how the popes tinkered with ancient ISis story, which is the moon, to the Sun God and it covers major part of what I wrote.

There are lots of references to prove the story is not one sided.

Read and learn for yourself.
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by xerxesII: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2016
hahn:

How soon? The last time I checked, your god has been playing hide and seek since the beginning of time and NO ONE, most especially YOU, has seen it. Could it be that it is nothing but a figment of your imagination? undecided

Bro, yaweh is a shy guy! Please give him time

Say another 5000 years - he'll definitely show himself undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
ifenes:

You will be making a mistake by going through the Old Testament knowing that the Old Testament is a book written after the destruction of Martrairchel society. The era of the Old Trstament was the total destruction of anything associated to women, Lilith, a period women with knowledge we called Witches.

Syn or Sin has got nothing to do with morals but a goddess turned God. All associated with the Moon.

You are just lying in wait for some ignorant folks to deceive. Sadly, there are many of them on NL. What is the aim of the big jaggons u use; to incite curiosity? Explain urself in normal everyday language that everybody can comprehend.
All known dictionaries I checked ( Merriam Webster, oxford, Cambridge, dictionary.com, the free dictionary etc) gave the meaning of sin and its etymology:
The word derives from "Old English syn(n), for original *sunjō... The stem may be related to that of Latin sons, sont-is guilty. In Old English there are examples of the original general sense, ‘offence, wrong-doing, misdeed'".

Why u r reading mystery into something so plain baffles me.

While sin is an English word, lucifer is latin( day star, light bringer). How you come to confuse two words with totally different origin and refer to to apparently different things, reason cannot reconcile.
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
ifenes:

Some cultures called moon 'sin' does not make it the same English word 'sin'. While 'bale' in Yoruba means the head of a clan, in English it means a group of turtles amongst other things. To begin to draw a relation between the English 'bale' and Yoruba 'bale' is .......
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
ifenes:
Pope's Dunciad and the Queen of Night: A Study in Emotional Jacobitism
By Douglas Brooks-Davies

Get this book if you can. Or you can borrow it from the Oxford library if you can. It gave details on how the popes tinkered with ancient ISis story, which is the moon, to the Sun God and it covers major part of what I wrote.

There are lots of references to prove the story is not one sided.

Read and learn for yourself.
Read and learn what? The same books that brought u to where u r now? Good luck to u and ur jacobitism
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
accountable01:

You are just lying in wait for some ignorant folks to deceive. Sadly, there are many of them on NL. What is the aim of the big jaggons u use; to incite curiosity? Explain urself in normal everyday language that everybody can comprehend.
All known dictionaries I checked ( Merriam Webster, oxford, Cambridge, dictionary.com, the free dictionary etc) gave the meaning of sin and its etymology:
The word derives from "Old English syn(n), for original *sunjō... The stem may be related to that of Latin sons, sont-is guilty. In Old English there are examples of the original general sense, ‘offence, wrong-doing, misdeed'".
Why u r reading mystery into something so plain baffles me.

While sin is an English word, lucifer is latin( day star, light bringer). How you come to confuse two words with totally different origin and refer to to apparently different things reason cannot reconcile.

Mary,the woman who anointed Jesus's legs was called Mary Lucifer and a sinner by the Rabbi. She is in some books is called Mary of Bethany to hide the Lucifer(light bringer) Look up the(The Templar Revelation)

Why don't you comment on the Mary the moon goddess or the queen of heaven I made mention of. You only want to cherry pick right?

Sin is not an English word,it existed long before English language was created (look up the secret history of Lucifer) Do not expect it to be out there in the open,just as the truth about the zodiac sign encoded in the bible is not out there in the open. A proper study of Astro-theology(if you have the material) will reveal a lot you do not no that will shock you.

Does it make sense that young babies are born in sin? It actually meant young babies are born by sin,which is by a woman in her blood,and a woman is a symbol of the moon.
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
ifenes:

Can you explain the pictures I posted? The woman standing on the moon, which the Popes were bowing to means what? Isn't that enough clue in picture? Did I make the picture up?

The Moon was and is still known as the Queen of the night and isn't it obvious it is every night?

Ur attempt at explaining the picture might have succeeded if u didn't bring 'sin' into it.it just became a sin altogether.
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
accountable01:

Read and learn what? The same books that brought u to where u r now? Good luck to u and ur jacobitism

In that case why do you read the Bible? Obviously there are many stuff in it you probably do not understand.

Have you wondered why the Old testament is male dominated? Isn't it obvious the Old testament never counted women, stoned them to death by calling them witches,called them unclean for passing through their monthly cycle? Do you ever ask questions at all?

The Old testament is the triumphal hymn of victorious male religion ,a song of victory commemorating the destruction of all traces of female deities and Matriarchy in religion,as well as the society.
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
accountable01:

Ur attempt at explaining the picture might have succeeded if u didn't bring 'sin' into it.it just became a sin altogether.

Sin is nothing negative. It won't make any sense making it negative. Its just a myth used to describe the moon and a cloth to cover the truth.
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
accountable01:

Some cultures called moon 'sin' does not make it the same English word 'sin'. While 'bale' in Yoruba means the head of a clan, in English it means a group of turtles amongst other things. To begin to draw a relation between the English 'bale' and Yoruba 'bale' is .......

English word originated from Anglo saxon,which also originated off ancient Germanic which can be traced to ancient Sumerian language and Egypt.
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
ifenes:

Mary,the woman who anointed Jesus's legs was called Mary Lucifer and a sinner by the Rabbi. She is in some books is called Mary of Bethany to hide the Lucifer(light bringer) Look up the(The Templar Revelation)

Why don't you comment on the Mary the moon goddess or the queen of heaven I made mention of. You only want to cherry pick right?

Sin is not an English word,it existed long before English language was created (look up the secret history of Lucifer) Do not expect it to be out there in the open,just as the truth about the zodiac sign encoded in the bible is not out there in the open. A proper study of Astro-theology(if you have the material) will reveal a lot you do not no that will shock you.

Does it make sense that young babies are born in sin? It actually meant young babies are born by sin,which is by a woman in her blood,and a woman is a symbol of the moon.

One needs to get nuts before comprehending ur jaggons. Sin is not an English words when all dictionaries said it is. Who should I believe ? U? Naah!
Continue ur digging into mysticism.
Ask questions when u read, that'll help u. Mary lucifer? Who called her that and why? Mary is Hebrew and Lucifer is Latin, was the bible written in Latin. The word Lucifer found its way into the bible first in the Latin vulgate( the Latin translation). The original Hebrew is helel ben shaar.
Once again try to be comprehensible.
Seems the means aim of or writeup is to get us interested in or mysticism, is it?
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
accountable01:

One needs to get nuts before comprehending ur jaggons. Sin is not an English words when all dictionaries said it is. Who should I believe ? U? Naah!
Continue ur digging into mysticism.
Ask questions when u read, that'll help u. Mary lucifer? Who called her that and why? Mary is Hebrew and Lucifer is Latin, was the bible written in Latin. The word Lucifer found its way into the bible first in the Latin vulgate( the Latin translation). The original Hebrew is helel ben shaar.
Once again try to be comprehensible.
Seems the means aim of or writeup is to get us interested in or mysticism, is it?

Why was the pope bowing to a woman with moon sign on her head?
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
ifenes:

Sin is nothing negative. It won't make any sense making it negative. Its just a myth used to describe the moon and a cloth to cover the truth.
Well, u will first have to argue that with all the authors of all known dictionaries before redefining that word.
On whose authority, urs? Quote a reliable source for these claims......no mystical books please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

80 Wazobia Gospel Worship / Some Of The Devil's Tricks You Should Know About / Durga Puja Whatsapp Messages Wishes Pictures Cards Greetings 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.